• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Size Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
There is this character I'm planning on making called The Evil Knight and he once grew to such a great size his finger tips were mistaken for mountains. What size type would that be. My assumption: At least type 4

Also can someone make a calc on Tier via large size? because this is all that I could find
The evil knight2

@ Gewsbumpz dude: What do you mean by "Also can someone make a calc on Tier via large size? because this is all that I could find"?

That thread has a post explaining how big/tall you need to be to be what tier... For "a humanoid with proportional strength and speed as an average human".

There's also this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/General_Calc:_Size_Needed_to_Breach_AP

What info specifically are you asking be calculated? Tier via size can vary due to not only size, but mass & if we don't ignore it, surface area, too.

my thread, it all ties into Goosebumps (Due to it being a question revolving around a Goosebumps character and Goosebumps is in the topics) and it is the first time I "derailed" on this thread

Yah I guess it is appropriate to close the thread ( apparently because there is a lot of derailing going on )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back