• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lapis Lazuli vs The Destroyer

I wanted to make plantera vs the whole Crystal Homeworld but my last thread went horribly so I'll just comment on this one. Lapis probably has this the destory would rekt her in a physical fight but lapis doesn't fight like that, she would just throw the ocean at it twenty times and call it a day.

@Keeweed Just saying Homeworld would probably win, they have tech tht is hyped to be 4-C and the Cluster is in the process of being upgraded to High 4-C

I was thinking of having the match have unequal speed since it's an entire planet, also the cluster is not apart of the home world (and plantera always has the higher part of their key). I'm doing it.

Wait 4-C!? Saikou, I know this probably isn't the thread to ask but would Plantera's curses make machines not work or is it only the keys that would be effected?

WeeklyBattles said:
There's personal ship owned by a high ranking Emerald called the Sun Incinerator
Is it actually stated to.. wait how do you incinerate fire? Anyways Is it confirmed that it 'incinerate' Stars?

We dont know, the episode hasnt come out yet, hence why its currently just hyped to 4-C, nothing is confirmed yet

Also Rose has a potentially High 4-C feat...

Back