• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Langris AP and Dura Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIdea21

He/Him
first, I'm confused by what is written on Langris' profile, As we know that Hax ignores durability as well as Spatial manipulation, but why and how do hax-based attacks get an AP?
The attack potency section is written like this
Large Mountain level+ (Should be comparable to Asta)
He did clash with Asta but still, it's not AP feats, he didn't even overpowering Asta's Striking Strenght, the only thing that can be compared to Asta from Langris is Speed.
far higher with Rage Power (Overpowered his own attacks with twice the original power by increasing his magic. Stated himself that he could get even stronger than that)
He Blocked all his magic attacks that were returned by Zora, this didn't prove anything, Since His Magic Have No AP.
At least Large Mountain level+, likely Large Island level (Stronger than before. Was able to fight Yami Sukehiro and Jack the Ripper)
again and again, they will scale only in speed, not even in durability, if he doesn't dodge his head will be cut in 2, if Yami doesn't use the blunt part of his sword he is sure to be dead, even being defeated with a heavy blow from Finral.
As long as he doesn't show AP feats then what is written on his profile is only BS
What needs to be fixed
Langris AP and Dura must be changed to Unknown rating, and their Durability will be downscaled from Yami's AP.

I was actually planning on doing this at some point, which is why I added the note about his stats being outdated. His magic is hax-based, so his AP should be Unknown. His durability should be Unknown as well because he's got inconsistent durability feats. One moment he's taking a hit from Yami, next moment he's getting KO'd by Finral (though you can probably say Yami was holding back to not kill him).

Last edited:
I was actually planning on doing this at some point, which is why I added the note about his stats being outdated. His magic is hax-based, so his AP should be Unknown. His durability should be Unknown as well because he's got inconsistent durability feats. One moment he's taking a hit from Yami, next moment he's getting KO'd by Finral (though you can probably say Yami was holding back to not kill him).
So you agree with the Downgrade then?

I think he should still have "far higher with Rage Power" on his first key, but it'd be an increase from an Unknown base value. Essentially: "Unknown, far higher with Rage Power"

Just to make sure of people that you don't vandalize the page, well you can choose not to do it but it's better to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back