• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laneeth

Hi, soon I will start a role play and I chose Laneeth as power set.

I would like to know which spells she can use and the ones I found in his deck are mainly spells of the three elements.

What other spells can she use?

A Master Mage basically masters all elements. Drevis Neloren once said that he knows a hundred types of spells that can cast light. TES magic is not Naruto jutsus that you yell out a word to cast them.

A mage simply casts an effect that he or she wishes to achieve upon the reality. It is very diverse, and you can't simply specialize her into a certain path like an Electromancer or a Pyromancer.

I know how the magic of Elder Scrolls works.

The problem is that I don't think the Game Master accepts this kind of answer if I told it to him.

7-C variant of elemental magic spells are Flame Tempest (Oblivion Prima), Edict of Azura (Legends), Dawn's Wrath (Legends/ESO), Lightning Storm/Hurricane/Flood (ESO), Channeled Storm/Lightning Splash (Legends/ESO).

Refer to ESO Sorcerer class for other spells. Refer to Legends Action cards to acquire a visual of how spells work.

Keep in mind that master mages won't spam them like DBZ. All of them have limited magicka, not infinite. Of course, they are very expansive and uber powerful. I wrote in the profile that she is one of the most talented mages in Tamriel in 4th Era, so she can cast spells for very long long times without fear of running out of magicka.

Yes, I think it can go.

I also know of Laneeth's ability to reduce costs in magicka.

Could these spells also be used by Drevis?

She is one of the most talented mages in Tamriel, so yeah her inate perk is powerful magicka base that she can share with other people.

Given how powerful and wise are master mages. I think he can, but his experience of using them is probably not great. I mean he knows around 1000 ways to cast a light spell, and probably he will only use two or three ways to cast it. His sentence simply points how ridiculously versatile are mages in TES, and of course how impractical most of their discoveries are. The listed spells are for Destruction, and I am not even getting into conjuration that can certain amplify master mages.

You should pick a few suitable to this site's rules.

Given that he knows many light-based spells he should know Dawns wrath and some spells from the paladin class of eso, right?

Yeah. He probably knows spells of most classes in ESO. Except the Dragonknight class, it is limited Tonal Magic martial art.

Was the akaviri art of kiai not a trivial imitation of thu'um through magicka? I thought it had little or nothing to do with tonal magic (unlike thu'um which is a raw form of tonal architecture)

Kiai is confirmed equal as Thu'um in the book. We did not know the application about it.

Dragonknight martial art is watered down version of Tonal Magic out of practical purposes to train militias capable of fighting dragons without expensively educating them on Thu'um or Tonal Magic.

Back