• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. JK, Dargoo doesn't read numbers 2: Electric Boogaloo.

This is Solaire at the beggining of the game, and a Queen Lancer, with speed equalized.

Battle takes place in Anor Londo under that glorious, incandescent orb

Lancer (RWBY) -

Solaire of Astora -

Incon -

Queen lancer profilepic proposal1
Dark souls solaire by menaslg

Solaire doesn't get ressurection? Huh. I could have sworn that he's undead. I mean, if he had it it'd probably be a stomp, but eh. So what does Qrow do?

Qrow AP stomps I think

Qrow is stronger then Vernal who one shotted the Arma Giyas that easily tanked an 18 Ton attack

Sol is comparable to casual 11 Tons

Switch Qrow with a Lancer

How many tons is this guy? His profile goes to 11 tons which isn't good at all.

Yeah, it would look like he one shots if that's the case, and unlike eversor in the other thread solaire has no durability negation.

Solaire scales to very low 8-B, yeah. Honestly seems like a bit of a stomp in Qrow's favor rn. He's got every advantage.

>One shots someone stronger than solaire

>Somehow won't one shot solaire

Wut

> Also has tons more abilities than base-game Solaire

Seems stompy to me, but yeah, obviously Qrow because literally nothing base game Solaire can do will cause him to win.

Unless he was talking about solaire vs the lancer itself, which seems ok to me. It's just like any other boss, in a way.

No, weekly said the AP gap eas less than 2x. I'm thinking he was probably talking about 11 tons vs 18 tons, not 11 tons vs one shouting 18 tons.

How quick can it evolve to counter threats?

Its not combat applicable evolution

Although i'd just like to point out that Solaire still scales to a casual 11 ton feat whereas the lancer was undamaged by an 18 ton feat

Still, Solaire outintelligences and has versatility like healing.

Gonna vote Solaire if this thing can't evolve mid-combat.

Solaire, high-difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back