• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lancer (Fate/Zero) VS Dragonslayer Ornstein (Dark Souls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like spears! :)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Zero)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonslayer_Ornstei

Location: Fate/Zero Rider's Reality Marble surrounded by cheering Heroes.

Speed Equalized

Starting Distance: 20 Meters.

Lancer: 2

Ornstein: 0

Bonus!!!: Can they defeat Ionioi Hetaroi?

Note: Personally I believe that Miracles don't count as Magic and thus are exempt from Magic resistance, but I feel like Gae Dearg could still stop them. Also, remember, while Diarmuid has two spears Ornstein's spear is longer and bigger. I wonder which is more useful?

I'm thinking Lancer at the moment, if only because the difference in fighting a giant reptile and an agile fighter with combat smarts to lure an experienced knight with precog into a trap that left her effectively fighting one-handed and unable to utilize her strongest attack.

There's also the fact that Lancer is significantly stronger, and is skilled so as to utilize two spears in combat, has what is essentially precog of his own and given the distance, Ornstein will be having trouble making distance to take advantage of that kilometer or so range Sunglight spear.

Lastly, unhealable wounds would hinder Ornstein slowly and surely (and Lancer's AP ensures him stabbing through that armor) and his lightning will be hard-countered by Gae Dearg.

Yeah.

Neither ignores armor unless the armor is made with magic.

That said, the AP advantage ensures that Lancer stabbing the armor will result in the armor being stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back