• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laid Back Powerhouses - Sans VS Ben Tennyson

Why do people think ben is insanely faster with unequalized speed. It's not like i don't agree but there I'm just asking what the proof is. Do we know sans's exact speed?

@Dan

I'm not exactly sure, because according to his profile Sans's speed is listed as unknown despite him being faster than a character who dodged a ray of light, However :

- From what I've seen (which isn't a lot), dodging rays of light usually puts a character at sub-relativistic to relativistic speeds

- Whereas XLR8 and Fasttrack are >>>>> an FTL character, Jetray and Chromastone have Massively FTL+ flight speed, Bens regular forms all scale to FTL combat speeds while his stronger forms scale to MFTL combat and reaction speed.

- IIRC according to someone on this thread San's only dodged a knife swing from someone way slower than that.

Sans' dodging abilities are top tier. No matter how many times Chara reloaded, they could never hit him. Period. But regardless, Ben would eventually start switching aliens, as Sans could defeat Diamondhead alone. Sans would notice the Omnitrix, and how Ben is using it, and focus his attacks there. With that said, I do think Ben wins in a close fight, as if Sans screws up just once, he's done. If Ben sees a Gaster Blaster coming and absorbs it with Upchuck? That's it. If Ben catches him off guard with XLR8? Game. Although, knowing Ben, he'd waste a lot of time trying out pointless aliens like Four Arms or Echo Echo or something. Ben 9/10 difficulty.

Noahkaismith said:
Sans' dodging abilities are top tier. No matter how many times Chara reloaded, they could never hit him. Period. But regardless, Ben would eventually start switching aliens, as Sans could defeat Diamondhead alone. Sans would notice the Omnitrix, and how Ben is using it, and focus his attacks there. With that said, I do think Ben wins in a close fight, as if Sans screws up just once, he's done. If Ben sees a Gaster Blaster coming and absorbs it with Upchuck? That's it. If Ben catches him off guard with XLR8? Game. Although, knowing Ben, he'd waste a lot of time trying out pointless aliens like Four Arms or Echo Echo or something. Ben 9/10 difficulty.
Thanks for the awesome breakdown, but I got a minor nitpick

I doubt Ben'll go Four arms if diamondhead fails,he ain't that dumb. and, Echo-Echo isn't that pointless

Ben is bloodlusted, so he is going to end the fight the most quickly possible, na he has aliens that can pretty much OHK Sans very quickly.

Also, saying that Sans dodging abilities are top tier is really a exaggeration, again, he was capable to dodge multiple times a being who is far slow than him, and still get quickly tired.

Echo Echo is useful, but not in this situation. Sans is just too fast. Also, no, I am not exaggurating in the slightest. You have to keep in mind, Chara literally CANNOT hit Sans under any circumstances. Doesn't matter how well they memorise his movements or patterns. Chara literally could have just kept attacking forever and they never would have hit them. But you are right. He does get tired fairly quickly.

@Noah

Fair enough, but he can go ultimate, so that's something lol, btw how do you think the fight'll play out? Like who's the deciding alien? Who do you think Ben'll go for? What forms do you think'll be best suited for fighting someone like Sans?

Ultimate Echo Echo won't be too useful here. Sans would have a early advantage, as Sans is far more intelligent than Ben. But in the end, Ben would catch on to Sans' strategy, and use it aganist him. Ben won't be able to catch Sans off guard, so his best bet would be something that can attack fast and has a wide reach. The alien I think would be most useful would be Big Chill, specifically his Ultimate form, as it has a very long range effect. But anything that can hit wide areas would help a lot.

@Noah Ultimate Echo - Echo can potentially have a widespread attack (wall of sound) but you know Sans more than I do so I'll take your word for it.

Back