• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ladybug vs Azula

Going for Ladybug

Shes shown much greater feats and atheltic skills, as well as had experience with opponents such as Azula

She's also much smarter and can think of a plan quicky

However, is Ladybug willing to kill or does she think its another Akuma?

Standard Battle Assumptions implies the characters ARE in character, but willing to kill

so yes

I think as soon as Marinaette/Ladybug realizes that Azula's not another Akuma and does end up getting forced to killing her, she could probably win it. The fire powers of Azula's will be a problem but as long as she avoids them, she'd be okay.

Plus given that this is in Paris, i think she has the home field advantage here or something (right?) given all of her fights have been in various parts of Paris so far, so she could use the place to do some hiding and strategy making when making direct approaches towards Azula, assuming her flames are too much trouble for her to get into, happens.

So i'd go with Ladybug but after a really long and tough battle. The reason is mainly, once again, due to the latters flame powers that may be of some serious problems for Ladybug if she get caught in them.

Though is incapicating or KO'ing the character works instead? Ladybug killing someone, though, is more of something that would be on the last of her mind so...

[1][2]

Code:
 @Iamunanimousinthat
Hmmm against Eos sane Azula, Ladybug could maybe barely win(although Azula is smarter, has better AOE/Range, etc...), but just if Ladybug uses everything she has and Azula underestimates her(could be possible).

Against Smoke and Shadow Azula, Azula kills her easily(heavily improved agility and h2h skills, even better AOE and especially instant lightning), no chance for Ladybug.

Well i give the win Azula, cause even with Eos sane is it just a small possibility that Azula just underestimates her.

Back