• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does the LoP have High-Godly from surviving lower dimensional destruction?

I suppose that she showcased that feat in her 2-A key, but I don't get how that would mean her true self would be able to regen from surviving similar destruction, but on a 5-D scale.

@Dragon

By "non-lethal stuff", Zach meant "hax that can incapacitate".

@DMB, literally the entire multiverse didn't exist. Even the bits with 5-D residents. Vecna was, at the time, powered by a 5-D entity, The Serpent, if that helps it all make sense.

Anyhow, this is still a tie for the same reasons as the last thread.

Also, Lady is not infinitely above baseline. Just very, very, very, very, very high above baseline via foddering people who fodder people who fodder people so on and so forth who fodder people who are baseline

Actually, yeah I'll ask

How does Lilith survive Lady just insta-killing

Lady pretty easily erases people who are totally immune to EE and should easily be able to affect a physical non-existant

I should note that Lilithmon resists Particle Worm in which can erase Beelzemo as well. So she is resistant to high levels of Erasure and Conceptual attacks. She resists it even after Yggdrasil strengthened it. This erasure is powerful enough to make Beelzemon have to obtain the X-Antibody in order to survive it. Yet Lilithmon is completely unaffected by it. And the strenghtened Particle Worm was made to kill those who resisted it the first time.. So her being Physically Nonexistent really doesn't mean much when she has other feats as well.

Much like I said before, it's constantly upscaling resistance. Any old D&D character can neg Existence Erasure. It goes up exponentially for a rather long time until you get to gods, at which point it begins going up ridiculously and then Lady just says "I really don't care bruh" and destroys them on every level of existence.

Right now from what I can see, Lady of Pain upscales from baseline moreso than Lilith resists.

So does D&D. So do a lot of verses. Doesn't mean much.

I don't see that however. I see a feat of her resisting the effects from someone who can quite easily erases one of the other SGDL . And Lilithmon no sells this. Even after Ygg strenthens it, Lilithmon no sells it. This is no baseline erasure whatsoever as the majority of Digimon need the X-Antibody to survive the stronger versions.

Eventually, it's going to hit that just because there is scaling, doesn't mean it puts it over feats.

Feats? Okay.

Gods inherently no-sell Existence Erasure. They are generally (and I do say generally, certain powers like Last Word Orcus are an exception) unable to EE each other.

The Lady did it with a thought to a god that tried to invade her city of Sigil.

So now we have a similar feat of beings resisting EE completely

And Lady bypassing

as well as a longer scaling chain.

So take my vote for Lady for now.

Except we don't as we also have the fact that this feat was done by an infinitely small part of her (Just a small fraction of her power) as well as the fact that Beelzemon already resisted Conceptual Attacks, but this was bypassed for him and not Lilithmon. And then we count the times when Ygg strengthened said ability.

Actually it is likely it was. Granted, this wasn't stated implicitly- the fact that she even has a restricted form/true form is only ever hinted at in Die Vecna Die because she's left purposefully vague. However, her true form instantly destroys the multiverse by releasing her power. In context, the version of her just wandering around Sigil should absolutely be the 2-A key.

And yes. But that upscaling chain is still less good than D&D's. So without further points, my vote is for Lady of Pain via erasure gg.

Mr. Bambu said:
@DMB, literally the entire multiverse didn't exist. Even the bits with 5-D residents. Vecna was, at the time, powered by a 5-D entity, The Serpent, if that helps it all make sense.
This should be in her profile.

You the upscaling that is an infinite small portion of her power reeists this? And none of that above means anything here as destroying the multiverse isn't go8ng to harm Lilithmon whatsoever. I disagree for reasons I stated above as I feel Lilithmon resistances are much higher than LoP. Although me and others will be revising DnD real soon as many things are dubious at best. Such as this 1-A Immortality.

Either way, I have done my job and given information out. Just remember that if you all decide that Lilithmon cannot kill LoP this cannot be added due to our latest Stomp thread. I don't like DnD as I don't trust as far as I can throe it to be blunt and O am not alone in this. Hence 8n order to not sound confrontational, I will bow out.

DMB, this is on their profiles. Vecna's profile mentions he is empowered by the Serpent (this boy) in his 2-A key, and LoP mentions that her form was going to destroy the multiverse if she used her power at all. High-Godly.

And, Dragon, that's a mutual thing. I wouldn't trust Digimon much either, which I assume is a survival instinct on things with abstract concepts.

So, for now, Lady thinks gg. If Lilith has no way of winning, this is a stomp inherently.

The dumb protection of the demon lords means LoP isn't killing lilithmon, and Lilithmon can't kill high godly, so, the two just punch each other forever until one of them gets bored.

What does the protection of the demon lords actually achieve? Is it something better than her immortalities or regen?

Has anything changed from the previous thread? I would've assumed most questions like this had been brought up and answered last time this match was done. I could try answering myself, but I'm hardly an expert so I'd prefer to avoid that in case I'm merely spreading misinformation.

Edit: I'll be off the site some time within the next few minutes and will likely be unable to return until at least 12 hours from now for personal reasons.

Back