• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Probability Manip is passive and Negates High-Tier Probability Manip, which is also passive.

Well, not so much bypass as she literally goes for the kill and one hits him.

Her probability manipulation makes her always go first, because she always goes first and literally always goes for the kill, she would kill him in one go, he wouldn't get a chance for his Fusionism.

If he doesn't die in one hit, which isn't happening Mid-Godly Regen negation as well as Immortality negation, but say if he does, her probability manipulation would make him take/make bad choices.

As well, she has Invulnerability to Transmutation, making it much much harder to fuse/transmute her.

Yeah, because she's a 5-D being. Like, my dude, they're both 5-D. It's not Higher Dimensional or something, because they're both on the same dimensional level

Has she resisted CM at her level? 5D immortality may save you from 4D hax, but this hax isn't 4D. So I'll ask again: Do any if the gods she resists have 5D hax?

Ao couldn't take her power away, even on a remotely conceptual level. The Serpent literally cannot do anything to her, in any capacity, the best he could do was to stop her from instantly killing Vecna and that still took most of Vecna's power, the Serpent's blessing/Power and the Lady to be in her Restricted form.

Also, the Lady is highly likely to be more than 5-D, me and Qa believe she's above 5-D, I believe she's possibly High 1-B while Qa believes she's High 1-C at peak.

Udlmaster said:
Ao couldn't take her power away, even on a remotely conceptual level.
Overgods can't reach beyond their spheres of influence if something doesn't originate from within them and the Lady never leaves Sigil.

Still, you could say that they couldn't exactly do anything to stop her from rearranging the entire multiverse (including them), which is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back