• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no they did a long time ago its even on no 6 profile they havent accepted the speed for his clones tho but if they do it would add up
??? He's only Mach 102.39, a little bit above base MHS. I don't even recall Lightning Style (which is his only justification for MHS+) being accepted as actual lightning speed

??? He's only Mach 102.39, a little bit above base MHS. I don't even recall Lightning Style (which is his only justification for MHS+) being accepted as actual lightning speed
this is a number six that is way faster than his emergence speed(which is the speed on his profile btw) and kept getting faster
Regardless, ALL might blitzing multiple MHS clones isn't an easy feat.

this is a number six that is way faster than his emergence speed(which is the speed on his profile btw) and kept getting faster
Regardless, ALL might blitzing multiple MHS clones isn't an easy feat.
Even so, this amp's unquantifiable until somebody calcs the Clones or All Might blitzing said clones

I think OP's suggesting to find the speed of Nagant's bullets from momentum? I guess either from the momentum of either a "Howitzer" or it being able to stop the momentum of a 45% Deku's charge
I agree with scaling it to Bakugo's Howitzer, unless somebody can find a japanese scan that points otherwise

I mean, I did a super simple KE to Speed calc (not even counting stopping 45% Deku's momentum yet) for Nagant's bullets being Howitzer Impact level and it's already FTL, and we can't have that at all lmao

I mean, I did a super simple KE to Speed calc (not even counting stopping 45% Deku's momentum yet) for Nagant's bullets being Howitzer Impact level and it's already FTL, and we can't have that at all lmao
Oh lmao then I guess a normal howitzer it is then.

Unless... FTL MHA? Ahah just kidding... Unless?

Deku only having the speed of All Might in his Prime at 100% is a weird inconsistency anyways since due to the accumulation of power he should be faster.
Tbf, Deku hasn't even completely mastered OFA yet. All Might could keep 100% up fairly casually, while Deku can only use the real 100% for a short period of time and it still hurts and lightly damages him

Tbf, Deku hasn't even completely mastered OFA yet. All Might could keep 100% up fairly casually, while Deku can only use the real 100% for a short period of time and it still hurts and lightly damages him
Yeah but even in short bursts he should be able to move faster than All Might. I never thought him simply scaling equally to PAM through that feat made sense for that reason.

It definitely is way too fast, considering that Deku got blitzed by SoL Radio Waves
nah i doont think he got blitzed it was unexpected and he didnt know what was happnening im pretty confident were gonna get a scenee in the future of deku dodging this radio waves and then well finallly have rel MHA or at least sub rel mha

Last edited:
Oh lmao then I guess a normal howitzer it is then.

Unless... FTL MHA? Ahah just kidding... Unless?
ALSO LOOOL I never suggested this even if i want mha to be fast and it does make sense it woukdbe too much and nevr get accepted we gotta be reasonable here guys. i did the calc for both and got ftl too soooo........, regarless i think we should use the faster/strongest howitzer in our current world since he said it doesnt compare to one

ALSO LOOOL I never suggested this even if i want mha to be fast and it does make sense it woukdbe too much and nevr get accepted we gotta be reasonable here guys. i did the calc for both and got ftl too soooo........, regarless i think we should use the faster/strongest howitzer in our current world since he said it doesnt compare to one
I thought Howitzer was sub rela

I don't really know what else there is to discuss, somebody did the calcs y'all were asking for a year or two ago and it was rejected
Where is this calc also this chapter came out not even up to a yr ago so I doubt that also I’m not talking abt k.e

Even in that thread it wasn’t rejected and ur thinking of force my friend momentum is (speed x mass) while force is (speed * acceleration)

Yeah, and you'd need to get speed from somewhere. So you still have to calc her bullets' speed to make a momentum stack

Considering that it isn't used and the Mach 100 calc is on the profile, it's fairly obvious it was
no... its not its just not verifeid yet there have been several scales for fireforce and nothing is on their page from the manga does that make them rejected? no

yh and they already have a time frame what did u think they used for the match 100 scale?
They didn't use one, they just assumed that Nagant's bullets are as fast as the fastest sniper rounds ever and calculated the distance between Deku, the bullets, and Overhaul.

no... its not its just not verifeid yet there have been several scales for fireforce and nothing is on their page from the manga does that make them rejected? no
It's probably because they used KE to calc for Speed. But that's the thing, we don't have every single detail on Nagant's bullets that your desired methods are actually impossible to do

even then even if you dont have a time frame as long as you have the momentum and the weight u can get the supposed speed ad using the momentum from a real life howitzer we can get the speed

Back