• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kylo Ren vs Attack on Titan verse

Fight takes place in a forest.

Kylo Ren is in peak shape to begin with.

Gauntlet style, no healing between rounds

I don't know, Ren's showings were rather lackluster in the movie. I'm reading the novel currently to get a better grasp of his power.

Archon Hero said:
I don't know, Ren's showings were rather lackluster in the movie. I'm reading the novel currently to get a better grasp of his power.
Via feats in the movie he was only wall level lol

SuperGokuMan said:
Archon Hero said:
Thought it was large buidling level?

TripleX6 said:
SuperGokuMan said:
Archon Hero said:
Thought it was large buidling level?

Via powerscaling.

His only real destructive feats was cutting down some tall trees.

Well, I was going by the stats in his page. But yes, I don't think I even saw building level destruction by him in the movie.

I feel so happy and teary-eyed knowing that I started the VSBattles Kylo Ren page and people are talking about it.

That being said, I think he'd solo. He's still a pretty powerful force user who's definitely fast enough to dodge anything a Titan can throw at him. Force choking is an option, too.

And the reason I said "building level" was just powerscaling him off of low-Tier Sith (which is a reasonable judgement).

His feats are lackluster in comparison to any Sith( which he isn't)He has great potential, but his abilities could only be classified as decent. He is at best a fairly strong padawan.

LegendsVII said:
And the reason I said "building level" was just powerscaling him off of low-Tier Sith (which is a reasonable judgement).

Which "low tier sith"?

Movie/Novel alone, his feats are garbage sans the blaster bolt TK

Does Ren have any extra-material specifying who he's above?

Maybe the Inquisitor?

At least from that you can just scale him off Kanan and Ezra lifting that Jedi Temple in Rebels Episode... 9 or 10 IIRC

Ren loses. Saw the movie today. 2 regular humans (Rey and Fin) were able to keep up with his so called "massively hypersonic" speed LOL. Let's not forget Rey and Fin weren't even trained in lightsber combat too xD.

Midnight750 said:
Ren loses. Saw the movie today. 2 regular humans (Rey and Fin) were able to keep up with his so called "massively hypersonic" speed LOL. Let's not forget Rey and Fin weren't even trained in lightsber combat too xD.
Yeah, have doubts about that too.

Not trying to be an @$$hole but saying he's MHS and can solo the AoT verse sounds like total bs. By that logic 2 regular humans have MHS speed just because they were able to react to him which is ridiculous. Let's not forget he got hurt by Chewbacca's blast also.

Well, your not wrong. His dueling abilities are rather lackluster, and his telekinetic force feats aren't that great either. He would currently be listed as a fairly strong padawan. He is probably equal to an inquisitor currently.

Note: I haven't read the novel yet, so I would probably wait. He might have shown greater force aptitude in the novel.

I think the titan shifters would wreck him. Annie's crystal skin and Reiner's armor could probably do a good job of resisting his lightsaber too.

Gauntlet style, i think Kylo would take it.

The movie made it sick, was a terrible Star Wars movie and reeked of Political bullshit, but otherwise was decent.

I mean, he has to get better. He couldn't get any worse, right?

I mean, how is Luke not going to wtfobliterate him?

Just saw the movie and it was awesome ,although i agree that he was a disapointing villian and his strength isn't the best.

He should be able to fight regular small titans but Titan shifters would destroy him.

Kkapoios said:
Just saw the movie and it was awesome ,although i agree that he was a disapointing villian and his strength isn't the best.
He should be able to fight regular small titans but Titan shifters would destroy him.
Eh, he would last a little bit against shifters.

If he knows force lighting this fight could get a lot easier for him, even if it's just basic force lightining.

No, he has not shown any force lightning proficiency. His telekinetic feats are surely lacking as well. The novel might go more in depth with his capabilities however. I believe he can utilize Kinetite, which is a variation of force lightning, but it works differently.

Back