• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurusu Yuusei vs Kurobane Ai (0-0-7)

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
The Beginning suggested in here

Kurusu Yuusei has absorbed the full Luck of 2 Villains

Speed Equalized

7 meters apart

Location - SBA

10-A Keys used

Kurusu Yuusei - 0 ()

Kurobane Ai - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 7 (The God Of Procrastination, Maruishimaryishi, MrDrProfessorPatricio, Ionliosite, Jasonsith, Buttersamuri, Soupywolf5)

-Render- Kurusu Yuusei
-Render- Kurobane Ai

A second or two at most, scaling to her other transformations. As she powers up more and more, it will become increasingly difficult to produce coincidences that save him/kill her.

So she'll go to her First Form ?

Does she immediately go to her Second Form after that ?

ZackMoon1234 said:
So she'll go to her First Form ?

Does she immediately go to her Second Form after that ?
That girl is from a one-shot manga and she transforms everytime she gets flustered from the boy confessing his love to her. The only thing she got is statement after every transformation and her last transformation is the only thing she got feats which is destroying the meteor

Well since they're 7 meters apart, Kurusu will shorten the distance gap between them within 1 second and just touch her, depriving all of her luck, which will cause her demise due to having no luck to save her

Since she's gonna be transforming, just as she finishes transforming he'll pretty much deprive her of her luck

It's speed equal though, he can reach and touch her by the time she finished her transformation, and she'll need a way to fight him at that moment so she has no choice but to 1vs1

She's at least Athletic Human

Which has no specific number of increase in speed

It just takes 1 touch for him to end the match, literally just 1 touch

They're separated by 7 meters, which can be crossed in 1 second

While Kurobane will be using 1 to 2 seconds to transform (assuming that she'll transform right off the bat instead of engaging in a CQC), which will be enough for him to kill her

We don't know how fast she will be for every transformation

Seeing as how she decided to fight those students with her first form, she won't be transforming into her second form as her next move unless if she wants to impress her crush, who isn't Kurusu Yuusei.

Are matches where the opponent transform to their next key even allowed

So who are you voting for?

I still think Kurusu will win this swiftly before Kurobane decides to even transform to her Second Form as it's not her first move in a fight

Yeah I was thinking it could go either way when I thought about it

I'll count your vote as Inconclusive and will put this in the Triforce Voting Realm

Bump

I guess I'll summarize the match in here based on what I think it concludes into

tl;dr - Inconclusive prevails via Kurusu Yuusei being able to kill Kurobane Ai before she can transform into her Second Form by depriving her of her Luck, which will pretty much spell her death as natural accidents fatal enough to kill a Human will befall upon her; Kurobane Ai is able to transform into her Second Form which is able to massively outstat Kurusu Yuusei, spelling his death.

Higher level of tl;dr - Inconclusive prevails

Police Officer A arrives and arrests both FRA.

And I think limiting this Ai into (Base <> First Form) is fair enough to even let this match be considered eligible as a notable match.

The God Of Procrastination said:
That would make it close to a stomp.
It would if Ai were able to transform into her Second Form or higher.

Her First Form is baseline 9-C, 2x to 3x stronger than Kurusu, who is low end to mid-end 10-A.

Back