• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuroko Level 5

The biggest upgrade would be not being held back by their stupid universal restrictions of always having level 5s being stronger than level 4s. I mean, in the real world, Kuroko would slaughter Misaka. Who cares about flashy electrical powers if I can just teleport a spike into your heart or brain?

Impeccablesin said:
The biggest upgrade would be not being held back by their stupid universal restrictions of always having level 5s being stronger than level 4s. I mean, in the real world, Kuroko would slaughter Misaka. Who cares about flashy electrical powers if I can just teleport a spike into your heart or brain?
I don't think level 4 Kuroko can teleport anything into Misaka, because her esper power will be blocked by Misaka, like what happen to Misaki, she fail to inject her power into Misaka.

I mean, that's only due to the stupid level bias of the Universe they are in where being a higher level means you just beat a lower level lol. However, where there is a logical explanation why electrical powers could disrupt psychic abilities, there is no reason for electrical powers to disrupt teleportation. Especially since Kuroko is perfectly fine to teleport Misaka around all the time. It would just be awfully plot convinient for it not to work offensively.

Back