• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kurama should be 5C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sus

complete ten tails scales to 274.5 exatons (moon level)

it's power got divided into 9 beasts having tails from 1 to 9 representing the amount of chakra used

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 45 tails in total

274.5/45 = 6.1 exatons for each tail

6.1*9 = 54.9 exatons (moon level) for kurama

Madara should scale too because it needed 9 tails to destroy his Susano'o.

Any proof that the division of power is 1 to 1 with number of tails?

Does Shukaku have any supporting feats that would put him at 6.1 Exatons?

Guys, we're obviously going to need more evidence than this before upgrading every Tailed Beast to Multi-Continental or Moon level.

At the moment this is looking more like a Fun & Games thread.

Let me guess it's the exact same statement that puts Temari at universe lvl? (Naruto guidebooks/databooks are prone to hyperbole things)

Edit: Madara's susano'o was stated to be capable of destroying the universe with one slash or Amaterasu is as hot as the sun (random samurai survived thanks to Temari and Kankuro's intervention)

Wasn't the Kurama databook statement calced at multi continental? Seems like the statement has decent enough supporting evidence for it to not be considered hyperbole?

Between KCM Naruto one shotting Toneri and the "calc" in this thread

That may be true. However, if a statement contradicts consistent powerscaling, then we can't take it seriously, it needs feats to back it up.
it's backed up by Madara's statement that Susano'o can one wipe the universe.

Wasn't the Kurama databook statement calced at multi continental? Seems like the statement has decent enough supporting evidence for it to not be considered hyperbole?
a supporting evidence for 5C kurama, thank u.

Any proof that the division of power is 1 to 1 with number of tails?
The greatest counter evidence is that the Nine-Tails matched the 2-7 Tails, despite their total tail numbers adding up to over double or Kurama.

Though that would be my response if this wasn't a meme thread that I'm moving to Fun and Games.

The greatest counter evidence is that the Nine-Tails matched the 2-7 Tails, despite their total tail numbers adding up to over double or Kurama.

Though that would be my response if this wasn't a meme thread that I'm moving to Fun and Games.
this isn't a meme thread though

it's backed up by Madara's statement that Susano'o can one wipe the universe.
It's debunkable, since Madara hasn't destroyed anything close to planetary even with the power of the sixth paths (unless we would assume that Madara is far stronger than Kaguya for some reason), this statement came from Edo Madara who's significantly inferior to Sixth paths Madara.

His Susano'o is Multi-Continent at best, it's also consistent with a lot of other feats.

this isn't a meme thread though
I think the claim Kuruma is around moon level isn't outlandish, but if you want to be taken seriously, next time you make a CRT bring a lot more evidence and a well structured argument.

This thread is a failure ,you need to learn Bern since her thread lasts really long with many serious ppl argued with her

This thread is a failure ,you need to learn Bern since her thread lasts really long with many serious ppl argued with her
i barely tried

I'll get u next time!!!

this is a serious thread, please elaborate or leave.

Let me guess it's the exact same statement that puts Temari at universe lvl? (Naruto guidebooks/databooks are prone to hyperbole things)
This is a mistranstlation, and is always taken out of context. I can't believe people still use this in 2021 lol.
Edit: Madara's susano'o was stated to be capable of destroying the universe with one slash
This isn't even from the Databook, it's from the manga, and it doesn't even say that. It says that there's nothing in the universe his Susano'o can't destroy, which is just flowery language for his Susano'o having high destructive power, which he compared to the Tailed Beasts.
or Amaterasu is as hot as the sun (random samurai survived thanks to Temari and Kankuro's intervention)
Well, Amaterasu is accepted as around that hot funnily enough.

Anyway, this meme of a thread shouldn't have been humored from the beginning. Someone needs to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back