• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kumoko (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?) vs garchomp (pokemon)

i dont think thats to in character for her to do, if she were to encounter garchomp she would probably just think its some kind of new monster and would either fight or run however due to this being vs bttles wiki something is forceing her to fight.

Kumoko is lazy, and I heard from DontTalk that this is one of her starting moves

Even then, Kumoko just glares at Garchomp with her Evil Eye and he's done for

Garchomp also has no way to put her down due to regen and immortalities

EmperorDoom25 said:
Kumoko is lazy, and I heard from DontTalk that this is one of her starting moves
Even then, Kumoko just glares at Garchomp with her Evil Eye and he's done for

Garchomp also has no way to put her down due to regen and immortalities
it certaily wasnt her first move against the trio of earth dragons, (which was one of her two actual fights as an arachne, the second one took place without magic so i don´t think its relevent.) and her immortality wont really help her, she has been killed while immortal, by the demon king, and even after becomeing an arachne she knew that immortality wouldnt help her. although i will admit her regen will make her significantly harder to put down.

Bob899999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
I mean....Garchomp cant kill a Low Godly
yeah... okay i got nothing for that.
actually i take that back, i would like to point out the fact that when sophia got her head cut off by wrath, even after reattaching it and healing the wound her health didnt go back up.

Kumoko stomps; she just analyses garchomp then slaps him with everything he doesn't resist whilst just casually avoiding his attacks. not to mention Garchomp can't even kill her with her regen, hp restoration, immortalities and if she's in a tight spot she will just use her soul hax.

Delta3000 said:
Kumoko stomps; she just analyses garchomp then slaps him with everything he doesn't resist whilst just casually avoiding his attacks. not to mention Garchomp can't even kill her with her regen, hp restoration, immortalities and if she's in a tight spot she will just use her soul hax.
i will agree she could analyze him but she couldnt slap him with everything he doesn't resist whilst just casually avoiding his attacks. because the things garchomp is weak to are as follows: fairy, dragon, and ice. she cant use ice magic nor does she have any ice attacks same story with fairy, now she does have some dragon stuff that could be helpful like dragon slayer which marginally increases damage against dragons and dragonkind but the other dragon stuff should allow garchomp to do more damage to her due to dragon types being super effective against other dragons, and she cant just casually avoid his attacks speed is equal dodgeing wont be impossible but it wont be easy. and as i already stated her immortality doesnt help, and most of her soul stuff takes time like the queens or the demon king and she has never used it in the middle of combat so its not really combat applicable.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Evil Eyes is enough to deal with Garchomp tbh
they also take time and if garchomp uses something like sandstorm or sandattack to lower visability their usability and effectiveness will be decreased. and if it uses dig they are completly useless.

@bob8999 wrong in a number of ways: 1) she has very good precog and can evade other people who also have precog to the same level as her. 2) she can teleport 3) Garchomp doesn't resist dark type damage, said dark damage (along with all of her damage) is buffed by her dragon slayer. 4) actually her immortality does help as Garchomp has no way of bypassing it unlike the demon king did with rebellion hell (a spell Kumoko is also capable of, that negates immortality, regen and destroys the soul; which K survived/avoided by yeeting her soul into a new body). 5) she has the spell 'soul break' which can be cast as fast as her dark type spells.

Yeah I don't see how this is fair. Garchomp has no way past half the hax on Kumoko's profile.

Delta3000 said:
@bob8999
wrong in a number of ways: 1) she has very good precog and can evade other people who also have precog to the same level as her. 2) she can teleport 3) Garchomp doesn't resist dark type damage, said dark damage (along with all of her damage) is buffed by her dragon slayer. 4) actually her immortality does help as Garchomp has no way of bypassing it unlike the demon king did with rebellion hell (a spell Kumoko is also capable of, that negates immortality, regen and destroys the soul; which K survived/avoided by yeeting her soul into a new body). 5) she has the spell 'soul break' which can be cast as fast as her dark type spells.
1) true however despite that she has been hit and caught off gaurd on a number of occasions the in the middle layer by the fire drakes and dragons by alba the earth dragon. 2) i forgot about transfer but again she doesnt usually use it for anything other than escaping 3) fair enugh 4) garchomp cant destroy the soul no but it can destroy the body and i think that counts as a win. 5) i dont remember a soul destroying spell...

1) all of those characters had precog, Garchomp does not.

2) false, she has used it to gain advantageous positions.

4) this is a fight to the death and destroying K's body doesn't kill her, so no.

5) she had access to soul break via heresy magic before becoming a god not to mention the other soul affecting heresy spells.

6) K also has 'corrosion' spells and an 'evil eye' of it which is a matter hax that G doesn't resist.

Back