• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I think I'll go ahead and give reasons why Aleister wins regardless of if AF can kill the clones or not.

Kumagawa starts with bookmaker+AF time blitz, time blitz is probably moot as Aleister moves in places where the concepts of time do not exist.

Aleister is extremely pragmatic and while AF can maybe affect the clones, bookmaker can't.

From there, Aleister can either mindhax Kumagawa, which I hear is extremely strong though I might gr wrong, or curse him into feeling even weaker then usual and thus being incapable of even using his powers, or seal.

Voting Aleister 6/10 if AF can affect the clones, 9/10 if he can't.

Schnee One said:
Eh I think I'll go ahead and give reasons why Aleister wins regardless of if AF can kill the clones or not.
Kumagawa starts with bookmaker+AF time blitz, time blitz is probably moot as Aleister moves in places where the concepts of time do not exist.

Aleister is extremely pragmatic and while AF can maybe affect the clones, bookmaker can't.

From there, Aleister can either mindhax Kumagawa, which I hear is extremely strong though I might gr wrong, or curse him into feeling even weaker then usual and thus being incapable of even using his powers, or seal.

Voting Aleister 6/10 if AF can affect the clones, 9/10 if he can't.
i know nothing of aleister beside his profile so i'll probably said dumb stuff :

does aleister is always in that place where time don't exist ?

aleister mind hax apparently just make him enter the mind of the target and summon illusion weapon that deal real harm , nothing AF can't deal with i think . it would a different story if it took control of kumagawa complelty ( although , entering the mind of a minus is a really bad idea)

curse might work yes but kumagawa regained AF even tho he shouldn't even have it anymore so it's iffy

kumagawa resist sealing , how good is aleister seal ?

i'm not voting yet but kumagawa appear to have options here.

>is aleister always in a place time doesn't exist

No but anytime he travels to a place where time doesn't exist he is perfectly fine walking around and doing stuff without being affected by the lack of time, so Kumagawa erasing his own time does nothing in Crowley's eyes and he just acts like normal

>Aleister's mindhax is just spiritual tripping

No his mindhax isn't just summoning weapons inside of the opponent's mind he has pretty good mind manip besides that

Also if he used spiritual tripping and summoned a big bang bomb I'm fairly certain that being revived constantly won't help Kumagawa

>Kumagawa regained af even though he shouldn't have it

He regained all fiction because Ajimu only took hundred gauntlets, she is unable to take all fiction because it's not her's so Kumagawa just reawakened his weakened all fiction that lacked hundred gauntlets

>how good is Aleister's seal

Should be high 1-C I'm pretty sure

Paul Frank said:
>is aleister always in a place time doesn't exist
No but anytime he travels to a place where time doesn't exist he is perfectly fine walking around and doing stuff without being affected by the lack of time, so Kumagawa erasing his own time does nothing in Crowley's eyes and he just acts like normal

>Aleister's mindhax is just spiritual tripping

No his mindhax isn't just summoning weapons inside of the opponent's mind he has pretty good mind manip besides that

Also if he used spiritual tripping and summoned a big bang bomb I'm fairly certain that being revived constantly won't help Kumagawa

>Kumagawa regained af even though he shouldn't have it

He regained all fiction because Ajimu only took hundred gauntlets, she is unable to take all fiction because it's not her's so Kumagawa just reawakened his weakened all fiction that lacked hundred gauntlets

>how good is Aleister's seal

Should be high 1-C I'm pretty sure
welp , unless your argument gets debunked i vote for aleister . the mind manip should be updated on his profile tho as it is confusing to only state the mind weapon .

I'm unsure if this is fair, considering how spiritual tripping works, he just needs to die once, resurrection or not, as the curse part of the spell will make him lose form that point on

Malox1696 said:
I'm unsure if this is fair, considering how spiritual tripping works, he just needs to die once, resurrection or not, as the curse part of the spell will make him lose form that point o
for whom will you vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back