• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin Vs Superman (Injustice Composite)

Superman is kind of an idiot in this series. He basically tries to tank and get hit by everything thrown at him. Hell when Luthor was going to hit him with a Kryptonite Laser (even if he didn't know he could've easily figured out with Super hearing and Microscopic vision) his solution was to FLY DIRECTLY INTO LUTHOR FACE FIRST. He would've lost if Billy didn't save his ass.

Another point people should bring up is he's also a far worse fighter than even other versions of Superman because he doesn't train and is too complacent , thats why the good Superman was kicking his ass because he was a worse strategist and only fought with brute force. So he totally would go against Krillin woefully underprepared and get Solar Flared/Kienzan'd, or just straight up beat down with no mercy. Krillin ain't the smartest, but he is an accomplished fighter in his prime, and he usually doesn't vastly underestimate his opponents and plays pretty smart. He's got this in the bag.

iirc this Superman is also much less skilled than other Supermen because since he killed his enemies, he didn't have to fight those enemies again once they were much stronger and on his level and knew how to fight people like him. I remember seeing a scan saying something along those lines.

Far worse is a big adjective. He still managed to keep up with Normal Superman and come fairly close to winning, so he should be at least somewhat comparable. Supes also had as much intelligence as normal Superman, just not the martial arts prowess.

Also, why'd Krillin start with Kienzan?

Yeah, he started against Great Ape Vegeta with Kienzan, but you're forgetting he was fighting normal Vegeta before that occurred. Same case for second-form frieza, not sure about Nappa v Krillin.

Remember. Supes in this continuity is evil and Krillin will instantly go all out from the start by sensing evil ki. Supes cannot sense or track ki, so he would be unable to find Krillin in the case he might need to hide.

Also, as explained above, Injustice Supes is dumb and to show his power around, he will indeed try to tank stuff he really shouldn't.

"but you're forgetting he was fighting normal Vegeta before that occurred."

Because he already knew at that point that Vegeta was aware of how dangerous the Kienzan was (When he warned Nappa to dodge), so using it against Vegeta would be useless.

"Same case for second-form frieza"

Krillin used it as a surprise attack and Freeza still dodged it (Only getting a section of his tail cut off). So... eh.

"not sure about Nappa v Krillin."

Krillin used it as his trump card when he was one of the last standing; everybody else was pretty much pwned at the time. And Vegeta told Nappa to dodge, which he did. His first move when the battle turned into a 1v1 was Kienzan.

In all these cases, Krillin used it when he was sure of how powerful the opponent was, which I doubt he would be in Superman's case. He'd use Kienzan once he recognizes him as a threat, sure, but in all your examples he doesn't just use it as a general way to open up.

"In all these cases, Krillin used it when he was sure of how powerful the opponent was"

Again, Krillin immediately opened with Kienzan the moment the battle against Nappa turned into a 1v1.

Attempting to use Kienzan out in the open against 2nd form Freeza would be suicide since Freeza would just 1-shot him/dodge (As even a surprise Kienzan was dodged). He was as strong as Vegeta was on Earth; first form Freeza would stomp him let alone 2nd form. Even without fighting, he had already confirmed Freeza's strength.

"He'd use Kienzan once he recognizes him as a threat, sure, but in all your examples he doesn't just use it as a general way to open up."

Problem is, he's never the opener fighter in literally every single one of those scenarios. And even when it's his turn, he double teams and coordinates with his allies rather than try to play with his own individual strength (Kienzan). The moment battles turn into a 1v1 (Against 2nd form Freeza and Nappa), he immediately uses Kienzan.

As far as I know,I did't see Injustice Superman getting hurt by any type of ki attacks. Krillin does not posess magic or kryptonite. Only ki.

This superman has no care of killing the opponent. A ruthless Superman is not to be sneezed at. Assuming the battlefield takes place in some battleground om Earth,

Idk if Krillin would be able to get out of Superman's grip if he decides to throw him into space or even choke him. Higher tier doesn't always mean an advantage. The strength difference between the two is vast. As Krillin is consistently shown as Class 100 (Although stated Unknown for DBS, he is still comparable to his earlier selves, Tanks) while Superman is Class Y (Larger planets)

Again I do not recall any type of ki type of attacks hurting Superman. Krillin would not be able to hurt Superman at all even with all the types of ki attacks. It just won't work especially on a character like superman.

Devils May Die said:
As far as I know,I did't see Injustice Superman getting hurt by any type of ki attacks. Krillin does not posess magic or kryptonite. Only ki.
This superman has no care of killing the opponent. A ruthless Superman is not to be sneezed at. Assuming the battlefield takes place in some battleground om Earth,

Idk if Krillin would be able to get out of Superman's grip if he decides to throw him into space or even choke him. Higher tier doesn't always mean an advantage. The strength difference between the two is vast. As Krillin is consistently shown as Class 100 (Although stated Unknown for DBS, he is still comparable to his earlier selves, Tanks) while Superman is Class Y (Larger planets)

Again I do not recall any type of ki type of attacks hurting Superman. Krillin would not be able to hurt Superman at all even with all the types of ki attacks. It just won't work especially on a character like superman.
But you see Krillin isn't going to just let his grab his neck this is Potential Unlocked Krillin who was closer to the power level of Vegeta (Sayian Saga) and this superman is not that good of a fighter

Devils May Die said:

Krillin has more AP than Superman, his attacks will hurt him.

Devils May Die said:
Yeah i don't know why you think Ki Attacks wouldn't affect Superman. Superman has gotten his ass kicked throughout the series by various means, Kryptonite or not Kryptonite, and Ki really shouldn't be something that he's immune to. And yeah, Injustice has greater lifting strength for sure, but Krillin can use attacks like Solar Flare or simply overpowering him with a Ki Blast that would loosen Supermans hold of him.

Krillin is also a much better hand to hand combatant, so i see no reason why he couldn't counter Superman getting ahold of him.

Well, looks like Krillin gets to save the world. His Kienzan+Solar Flare will do the job. Not to mention, Krillin is above Injustice Superman and even if he wasn't, Kienzan has shown the ability to easily damage characters far above Krillin's paygrade, Frieza and Nappa for example.

I also just realized that this Superman has a Yellow Lantern Ring, which basically radiates bad/fear energy. Krillin's gonna pick up the bad mojo within a nanosecond.

Jared1111 said:
I also just realized that this Superman has a Yellow Lantern Ring, which basically radiates bad/fear energy. Krillin's gonna pick up the bad mojo within a nanosecond.
Doesn't that make him throw a Kienzan faster

Tots Real said:
Jared1111 said:
Doesn't that make him throw a Kienzan faster
He won't just throw it from the get go he'll probably try to wait for an opening

Supes does have a few win/cons here. If he can catch Krillin at throw him into space he's ****** as he can't breathe, catching him off guard with the yellow lantern ring could prove fatal. Or worst case scariest he could blow up the earth and Krillin would die alongside it.

Problem is, that Krillin has counters for all of them, and is more likely to throw out the first move as he can sense Supes evil intent.

Krillin is possibly equal or superior to Krillin in AP, it's just that Krillin has a "no u" move that this Superman wouldn't dodge.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Akreious said:
Krillin is possibly equal or superior to Krillin in AP, it's just that Krillin has a "no u" move that this Superman wouldn't dodge.
Krillin is superior to himself?
Krillin (Kienzan) >>> Superman >= Krillin (Normally)

Just post about it in the VS additions thread

Also Injustice Supes got downgraded to At least 5-B

Back