• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin 'Upgrade'

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXuvjA0sCBI

I am not going to make some fancy argument, dragon ball power scaling is already wonky to begin with.

But he is able to keep up with Base Goku pretty well and it seems to me he is more then just 'planet level'

I am not here to say "haha krillin universe buster get rekt son"

I will keep it simple

Imo

Krillin should be upgraded to either what base goku is right now (which I am going to assume is Low 4-C based on freeza arc, I doubt goku is that much stronger in base now compared to then.) or we say unknown in his profile, I like the latter.

Speed, however I think should be upgraded to FTL.

Since he is able to keep up and react to goku and his attacks, I think this is personally fairly reasonable.

It is a 'small' upgrade, but I am here to hear your thoughts

Edit: Someone told me goku in base is 4-b

PaChi2 said:
goku in base right now is probably 4-B, tho.
I was just spitballing to whatever he would be in base, i have no idea where he would in base now.

But I will change this to 4-B for argument sake.

base goku 4-B because: his base overpower stalemate final form RoF frieza, who should be "at least" 4-B for surprising Vegeta and Goku (if he were something of Cell's level the guys wouldnt even faze).

Daishinkan 50 said:
but as 4b would he survive in the world of void which is beyond space time or it will be a plot induced stupidity?
Probably PIS.

I think the FTL upgrade for Krillin seems more reasonable to me.

I think he should be left at unknown for ap and be upgraded to ftl for speed

Why would scale his Speed and not his AP ? it's BS either way

They don't give damn about power levels in the anime they just wanted to give old character some spot light , Goku shoud used Kaio ken there to prove us his bro is still on par with him

FTL and 4-B Upgrade for Krillin = PIS

that epi was full of PIS

he should remain in the same place where he is now

id say wait a bit, his going to fight in the tournament and will most likely be upgraded from that :3

Omimi said:
FTL and 4-B Upgrade for Krillin = PIS

that epi was full of PIS

he should remain in the same place where he is now
Why PIS? Krillin have a upgrade. This is a fact

^ I agree, Krillin have a upgrade since he lesrn how perfect controls his Ki. Of course that he inst in Universal level, but says that all the episode is PIS is just downgrade

No like I said last thread in dbz if you are as strong as someone you are as fast. it's never ever been your as fast as that person but your not as strong enless you count ultra ssj.

That's obvious. It's been stated by Vegeta himself.

Based on the profile of Krillin, who is at least Planet level, we'd have FTL Ginyu lol. I do feel that's outlier for Ginyu, but that's also because I have Krillin higher than just planet level.

Inb4 I get called a wanker.

No I will back up everlasting on this I checked the manga and goku even states that Ginyu has a lot more strength and Ginyu saying that goku is faster then him.

Yeah this thread isnt going anywhere and honestly dont care about it anymore.

TL:DR leave krillin as is, can someone close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back