• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krazy Kaotic Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOSTLESS beats Logan, Logan stomps Mayron, and Mayron isn't even a top-tier. He's just a weak character with the spam virus, which nulls all "hax" a character has. Any bullcrap saying spam is powerful and i'm making a blog.

Why is this still going? HOSTLESS won already, and i'm not able to close this.

MLPlover2011 said:
But if I bring him to this thread he just says that Mayron can never lose
He will just say that Mayron can't be beaten no matter what, Mayron is just his OC that he likes to think is unbeatable, while providing no reason as to why he is unbeatable, he just says "Even if that happens, nothing will happen to Mayron", which is an argument that could be used for absolutely anyone

Well, i don't know who should be sacrificed as of now. Yxz, Emperor Bowser, Mayron, and Sheep Queen have all died in the inferno that is his wrath.

Well, you got to drink some Mountain Dew once Carlos comes he might a start another war just like what he did with Logan Paul

MLPlover2011 said:
Well, you got to drink some Mountain Dew once Carlos comes he might a start another war just like what he did with Logan Paul
Well he will be completely in the wrong if he removes a win that came from an official VS Thread

Christian Higdon said:
One could hope, though. Like how Logan can hope to match my power and rage in reality.
Um, dude, you do know that Logan is a trained boxer, right? Like yeah, he's trained in fake-ass boxing, but boxing nontheless.

So its basically Noob Boxing

Pretty much, though he still knows how to throw a punch is basically what I'm saying. Not to mention the fact that he's pretty damn fit.

Dragging a giant tree branch and easily tossing it.

Pushing an entire bunk-bed

Knowledge on lots of moves.

Yeah.

Christian Higdon said:
Dragging a giant tree branch and easily tossing it.
Pushing an entire bunk-bed

Knowledge on lots of moves.

Yeah.
Wait what?

Christian Higdon said:
Yes. I did all that. So what about it?
Alright then dude. You do you. Though keep in mind, this is what you're dealing with:

Logan-paul-shirtless-paper-magazine-02
Say what you will about his channel, he ripped BoI.

Besides, you might not even get to Logan, considering his army of 11 year olds could just dogpile you into oblivion.

Yeah. Besides, i doubt we're even close to each-other. We both live far away from each-other.

New California Republic (that is totally going to be thing one of these days)?

Kay, so I was at least close.

Alright, here's a hint of my own just for funsies: I live in a shithole smackdab in Eastern Europe that has a particularly weird language.

D'oh! Well, i don't want this to become Jeopardy, so eh, let's confirm this HOSTLESS's win against Mayron.

Yeah, this thread got weird and off topic real quick. Seems to be patern correlating between me and that.

Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yes. I did all that. So what about it?
Alright then dude. You do you. Though keep in mind, this is what you're dealing with:
Logan-paul-shirtless-paper-magazine-02
Say what you will about his channel, he ripped BoI.
Besides, you might not even get to Logan, considering his army of 11 year olds could just dogpile you into oblivion.

How is KSI supposed to beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back