• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He CAN. Bur kratos mostly uses his hax if enemy uses hax, spongebob is still gonna be as fast as kratos and only has to pull something to insta win
Not particularly. Kratos has the Amulet of Uroboros, which reveals the everything about the future, past, etc. So, he'd know what to do.

Really, this would come down to whoever is faster at pulling off their wincon. A Poseidon's Rage ***** up Spongebob, and so would most of the magic and artifacts that Kratos has.

Not particularly. Kratos has the Amulet of Uroboros, which reveals the everything about the future, past, etc. So, he'd know what to do.

Really, this would come down to whoever is faster at pulling off their wincon. A Poseidon's Rage ***** up Spongebob, and so would most of the magic and artifacts that Kratos has.
Still I feel like a simple pull that will make a MFTL attack that blitzses kratos before he can even think is more likely. Voting the bob

Still I feel like a simple pull that will make a MFTL attack that blitzses kratos before he can even think is more likely. Voting the bob
It's an attack speed though, so it'd be equalised to Kratos's speed, so could just be dodged.

By the way, Kratos has instinctive action. He doesn't need to think.

It's an attack speed though, so it'd be equalised to Kratos's speed, so could just be dodged.

By the way, Kratos has instinctive action. He doesn't need to think.
It has universal range kratos cannot dodge it plus I already told you guys ability speeds are not equalized.

It has universal range plus I already told you guys ability speeds are not equalized.
Kratos has low multiversal range with magic like Soul of Hades, which also has deconstruction. Also, it's galactic range, based on the profile.

This isn't an ability. It's a weapon.

Kratos has low multiversal range. Also, it's galactic range, based on the profile.
Range means nothing since Spongebob just does a 3-C attack that destroys the entire universe and wins. Unless you believe he somehow dodges the entire universes destruction that is MFTL
This isn't an ability. It's a weapon.
Its supposed to be EE/Transmutation ability I believe. Its not equalized

Range means nothing since Spongebob just does a 3-C attack that destroys the entire universe and wins. Unless you believe he somehow dodges the entire universes destruction that is MFTL
You brought it up, Shion. Also again, this depends on the universe. A 3-C attack isn't going to destroy the universe, because this takes place in Central Park, and cosmology based on the real world. It'd need to be a 3-A attack. That's also still equalised.

Its supposed to be EE/Transmutation ability I believe. Its not equalized
That's the ability the string outputs. The string itself is an attack speed, not an ability speed. Thus, it'd be equalised.

You brought it up, Shion. Also again, this depends on the universe. A 3-C attack isn't going to destroy the universe, because this takes place in Central Park, and cosmology based on the real world. It'd need to be a 3-A attack. That's also still equalised.
Did you watch the strings clip? Kratos cannot dodge it and even if the universe is not destroyed by your logic kratos is gonne be destroyed.
That's the ability the string outputs. The string itself is an attack speed, not an ability speed. Thus, it'd be equalised.
Idk. I heard it wont be equalised in another spongebob match because its an ability and different than spongebob.

Did you watch the strings clip? Kratos cannot dodge it and even if the universe is not destroyed by your logic kratos is gonne be destroyed.
Kratos could dodge it, because the speed would be equalised. Again, if you don't want him to dodge it, use unequalised speed. Also, Demi-God Kratos would have infinite speed due to the Light of Dawn anyways, so he'd be able to dodge it, yes.

Idk. I heard it wont be equalised in another spongebob match because its an ability and different than spongebob.
I have no clue who was saying that. The string itself is a physical weapon.

Gesture is pulling thats it. He pulls a MFTL string and kratos is dead. Gone. Reduced to nothing. He CAN win if he somehow gets lucky but spongebob also has luck on his side.

Because speed is equalized so Kratos is equalized to spongebob who is much slower than his string

speed is equalized so he is equalized to Spongebobs speed.
You do realize that while the string is that fast, Spongebob's pull isn't? He has to move his arm and actively do that while Kratos can just think or pause Spongebob with a gesture.

The final string effect is irrelevant if Kratos never let's the pulling happen at all.

Anyway, my vote remains unchanged.

You do realize that while the string is that fast, Spongebob's pull isn't? He has to move his arm and actively do that while Kratos can just think or pause Spongebob with a gesture.

The final string effect is irrelevant if Kratos never let's the pulling happen at all.

Anyway, my vote remains unchanged.
You do know kratos is not gonna think and stop time in an instant right? He has to see the future then act accordingly and since spongebob is lucky kratos will pick a slower option and die.

You do know kratos is not gonna think and stop time in an instant right? He has to see the future then act accordingly and since spongebob is lucky kratos will pick a slower option and die.
He already has instinctive reaction and the amulet to show him that would be the best course of action. Not to mention is other starter option is soul atomization. Or power nullification.

And since when has his luck done that? Half of Kratos' options one-shot so it'd have to be egregious in scale beyond making average people make dumb decisions.

Not to mention it doesn't even matter. His willpower as a demigod overpowered the Sisters of Fate willing him to die against Alrik and Perseus and they can control fate and possibilities across multiple realities.

There's a difference between luck and Kratos straight up becoming stupid.

This is kratos wank I am too tired to solve. Go on and make a FRA train.
Uncalled + rude + deserve a slap + respect lost: 1 + chill the f*** out
kiryu-slapping.gif

Kratos draws and becomes Spongebob's Huckleberry FRA.

Amulet doesn't just precog, it even reveals powers and weaknesses of its foes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back