• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please someone close this 😭
alright, let me give you a slight serious chance

since SBA is assumed here, let's used the strongest version of both Kratos and Goku

PoH Kratos horrendously stomp Goku it's not even funny

okay, let's use Norse Kratos

he scale to 9 universe than Goku who's barely scale to baseline

not to mention speedblitz because you didn't equalized speed

Conclusion? This vs thread is shit and Goku solo

were you actual serious with this match ? lol

No specification of keys , speed equalization/unequalization , distance , sba etc

No tags or anything.

alright, let me give you a slight serious chance

since SBA is assumed here, let's used the strongest version of both Kratos and Goku

so PoH Kratos horrendously stomp Goku is not even funny

okay, let's use Norse Kratos

he scale to 9 universe than Goku who's barely scale to baseline

not to mention speedblitz because you didn't equalized speed
Speed is now equalized

did you even heard what I said?

Goku scale to many times above baseline, but that isn't even nearly enough to make Kratos look at his direction
Does guku have any impressive hax?
If not, call a mod to close this please

maybe you should stop diddling with tier 0 verses and look into how verse mechanics work.

"3 universe" stomps "2 universe" iirc in 2C
Not only do i dislike most tier 0 verses but AP isn't everything in 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back