• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Vs Gerard Valkyrie

If I recall, didn't Byakuya say that not even decapitation could easily kill Gerard?

Dekoshu said:
If I recall, didn't Byakuya say that not even decapitation could easily kill Gerard?
Hax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Decapitation

Also "not even decapitation could easily kill Gerard" sounds less impressive than "not even decapitation could kill Gerard"

You mean, what kind of miscellaneous abilities does Kratos have, in addition to extreme physical strength? Remember that we haven't seen all of Gerard's full power yet. And he is shown that should his Hoffnung gets damaged even once, the damage will return to his foe or foes disproportionately. Also, like Kratos, Gerard also has Heilig Bogen and Heilig Pfeil, showing that he is more than just a master swordsman. For once, Kratos is far more worthy an opponent for Gerard than the Shinigami that needs Bankai matured from Toshiro just to nullify his The Miracle ability.

Sora'sOther said:
I mean, he did survive getting split in half by kenpachi
and what Hax does kratos have?
Pretty sure he has a weapon that turns his enemies into stone.

From Kratos' Profile:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance, reactions and stamina, Magic, highly skilled warrior, Time Manipulation, some form of magic dispelling, lightning projection, Soul Summoning, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, can create a shadow clone of himself, can drain life forces of opponents on contact with them | Fire projection, light Projection, can breathe underwater | Lightning Projection (Zeus' Fury and Poseidon's Rage), petrification, soul summoning | Can create pseudo black holes/voids, icy tempests | Can project sharp gusts of wind, petrification,earthquakes, energy Projection, time manipulation (Requires Loom Chamber) | Summoning (Army of Sparta and Soul Summon), energy projection, electricity manipulation, light projection, resistance to soul manipulation, soul attacks | Likely increased physical abilities, telekinesis (can wipe out entire armies),telepathy, pocket dimension manipulation, (is capable of reality warping inside), can materialize various weapons out of thin air, can sense beings thousands of miles away, size manipulation, shapeshifting,immortality (Type 1), thousands of years worth of combat knowledge, Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Flight

I can see Kratos winning this (Until Gerard show some resistance to all this)

It's been revealed that not even freezing and attempting to kill Gerard with the freezing abilities of his Bankai, which should have negate the effects of The Miracle of Gerard and getting hit in the head could stop him, as like Lille Barro, undergone an even stronger version by regenerating his entire body.

This is quite more annoying for Gerard to win against Kratos than it already is.

KaenDragneel123 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Kratos Requires Loom Chamber for Time Manipulation, which is not present here.
Reality Warping? ) pocket dimension manipulation, (is capable of reality warping inside)? Since when and since when can Kratos shapeshift?
"Both at their strongest"
Sorry, but "at their strongest" includes everything
I know but how can Kratos do this things in mid combat if he's not near them? How can he even shapeshift or pocket dimensions? I don't recall that, i do own the games.

Claw of Hades is that kind of weapon, but while I do the effects, since I know all powers, could you explain what it does exactly, please?

Then literally, Kratos can in fact win, and I will not be a "fanboy" about it, by this method.

Gerard solos the universe of Kratos. Kratos can't survive Country+ level slashes, and if he damaged Hoffnung, he'll get hurt too, also there's Gerard's immense regenerative ability, he was frozen to the bones and can still regenerate.... there's no way for Kratos to put him down, you can argue for Hades claws but it takes time and Gerard should easily flick it away since his stats > Kratos'.

Also, Gerard Valkyrie can stay in the air not just by Reishi Manipulation, but with literal wings, just like Kratos. His speed isn't inhibited by his gigantic size whatsoever. He would be more than a match for Espada 0 Yammy.

M11UTD said:
Gerard solos the universe of Kratos. Kratos can't survive Country+ level slashes, and if he damaged Hoffnung, he'll get hurt too, also there's Gerard's immense regenerative ability, he was frozen to the bones and can still regenerate.... there's no way for Kratos to put him down, you can argue for Hades claws but it takes time and Gerard should easily flick it away since his stats > Kratos'.

Soloing the GoW verse would mean he can beat these guys, and I doubt that.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Primordials_(God_of_War)

You should have been far more realistic and say most of them will lose to Gerard from Kratos' reality. Otherwise, you might as well make Yhwach High 3-A, if Gerard Valkyrie could beat even one of the Primordials, and The Miracle surpasses all, not just some, of their abilities, which is not so simple and easily possible.

Kratos can reality warp and create pocket dimisions due to Ares in GOW1. Kratos in god form has all of Ares abilities since theirs no reason to assume he couldn't what ares could do.

Minstry of pain said:
Kratos can reality warp and create pocket dimisions due to Ares in GOW1. Kratos in god form has all of Ares abilities since theirs no reason to assume he couldn't what ares could do.
He replaced Ares he didn't gain Ares abilities if he has not shown feats for them they should be remove from his profile.

HokageMangaVox said:
Minstry of pain said:
He replaced Ares he didn't gain Ares abilities if he has not shown feats for them they should be remove from his profile.
Time an dtime again when kratos gains soimething he begans to show profeincy with them hell over. If he didnt gain ARES abilties why in GOW2 did he show shapeshifting and ares abilty to Grow into a giant. Also all gods can shapshift Zues does it, Hades does it, ******* posidon does all of them are Gods just like kratos. Its safe to assume the abilty comes with god hood. Just like pocket dimsions so again get over it.

Time an dtime again when kratos gains soimething he begans to show profeincy with them hell over. If he didnt gain ARES abilties why in GOW2 did he show shapeshifting and ares abilty to Grow into a giant. Also all gods can shapshift Zues does it, Hades does it, ******* posidon does all of them are Gods just like kratos. Its safe to assume the abilty comes with god hood. Just like pocket dimsions so again get over it.

When did he shapeshift? Size growing is different. Kratos use "Hope" to grow in GoW 1 and he wasn't a God yet. So we can't assume anything, Ares was the only God to show to have that ability.

Also the abilities wouldn't matter here anyway since Gerard can still use Shadows to jump between dimensions.

HokageMangaVox said:
When did he shapeshift? Size growing is different. Kratos use "Hope" to grow in GoW 1 and he wasn't a God yet. So we can't assume anything, Ares was the only God to show to have that ability as Zeus have the ability to command lightning. Which he gave to Kratos in GoW.

Also the abilities wouldn't matter here anyway since Gerard can still use Shadows to jump between dimensions.

I wasnt using it as a reason he could win i was just explaining where it came from. Also its stated many times in the games he gained all of ares powers when he sat on the throne and obtain god hood. On the GOW wiki it also states this he gained all of Ares powers. I can go on but its only usable if you use God Kratos but if it is end of series all of his god strength is in the blade of olympus so he can't do those things anyway.

How will the Claws of Hades even work on Gerard? Even fodder in Bleach can resist a soulsuck (Tatsuki), and Gerard is the heart of the Soul King for crying out loud. He's a soul himself.

You mean Gonzui? And the fact that he's the Heart of the Soul King doesn't make it better.

You mean Gonzui? And the fact that he's the Heart of the Soul King doesn't make it better.

If a Hand of the Soul King is consider a Deity why would the Heart be any different? Shinigami are already Gods of Death.

Back