• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Vs. Farore

We have literally no idea what Farore would do given we've never seen her do anything of substance. At best we can assume she'll lead with what she embodies "courage" and do what Jacky stated.

And Farore has time stop from what it looks like. She could just stop time if he gets too close and then take his courage away. I don't think you. Can keep something away from the thing that literally embodies it, no matter your willpower.

Maybe it could just be changed to either of the other 2 goddesses? Or they stomp too?

The other gods are willpower and wisdom, yeah? Or am I wrong.

Pretty sure if one is willpower that one stomps baaad. Wisdom possibly not

Well, I want to be sure it isn´t a stomp.

I guess I should just stick back to Farore?

If I were to vote, the only time the Goddesses did anything of note was a timestop seal on Ganondorf. So I could guess that's what they'd lead with. Given that it would've lasted forever, and did last millennia, it's well beyond Kratos's resistance.

I think the GGs simply shouldn't be allowed in VS threads as we completely lack a mindset for them. Instead of taking away his courage, she could life hax him as she's also the goddess of life, seal him away or just try to pummel him to the ground with AP.

Created like three timelines and the universes that fall within those timelines? I don't really know Zelda much though.

Why...do the profiles say they created the Downfall Timeline? I mean they'd still be 2-C due to the main timeline before it split and, the universe Lorule was in and they presumably created the universe Termina is in, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing even remotely implying they created the Downfall Timeline.

In any case they're somewhat above baseline, pretty sure they don't leave the single digits.

Back