• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KRATOS VS DOVAHKIIN

Let's not forget Kratos has moves like Breath of Thamur and Meteoric slam if Dovahkin ever gets close. Also there's a talisman which brings forth the mists of (Niflheim?) that are cursed mists that lower the stats of surrounding enemies.

Well to defend that, he never really got as bloodied as his first fight with Baldur. He was squeaky clean for all of those boss fights.

Andika CL atmadja said:
Dovahkin would have a hard time dealing with Kratos passive spatial manip. Everytime kratos attack and dodging, Time will be slowed if dovahkin success hit kratos, time will be slowed too. lol
kratos also has passive self healing

Edit: Kratos also has passive skill where enemies around him (15 meters) got Weaken
Kratos for AP and this.

Kiryu, weapons become useless via Disarm

Andika, TLD also has something similiar X

Aizen, TLD has this thing called Marked for Death. It permanently lowers one's durability and can be stacked. Kratos' durabilty will be city-wall level after one use.

Regardless there's a AP difference in this fight and this thread will continue with arguments such as " Kratos one shots" or "he can resurrect", which btw he wouldn't when his soul gets destroyed, but that will lead to the resistance nonsense. unfollowing btw

@Self

Ouch someone's Salty

1. Disarm is what's useless since one of the weapons is chained to his arms and the other can be recalled like Thor's hammer.

2. Then they both can one shot. My money is still 100% on Kratos

3. Kratos does one-shot. And the resurrection argument was put to rest a while ago so you're the only one bringing it up. Oh but whoops you unfollowed so you won't read this :(

about discarm : "The left-hand weapon of a dual-wielding character will be placed in the inventory instead of being dropped."

yeah ok lol

Oh and for all to know: Kratos also has force field creation so he's not completely defenceless even if he has lowered dura. But He has stat amp AND can lower TLDs stats as well so it'll be a constant back and forth where when all is said and done Kratos likely has more advantages

I should point out hades tried ripping out Kratos soul and it did jack shit; so the Dragonborn's ****** on that end, and Kratos still has mind resistance. Disarm doesn't work for reasons stated above. And Kratos is more skilled and experienced, because everyone the Dragonborn faught was comatose for one reason or another (Alduin was out side of time, harken was locked up in his castle, Miraak was dead, Shor wasn't trying). He'll probably still have the ap advantage after the elder scrolls revisions, since it took 4 greybreads to shake the world, while it took two people to shake the world in GoW 4 so Kratos wins by being better in pretty much ever category and resisting everything

Keeweed said:
I should point out hades tried ripping out Kratos soul and it did jack shit; so the Dragonborn's ****** on that end, and Kratos still has mind resistance. Disarm doesn't work for reasons stated above. And Kratos is more skilled and experienced, because everyone the Dragonborn faught was comatose for one reason or another (Alduin was out side of time, harken was locked up in his castle, Miraak was dead, Shor wasn't trying). He'll probably still have the ap advantage after the elder scrolls revisions, since it took 4 greybreads to shake the world, while it took two people to shake the world in GoW 4 so Kratos wins by being better in pretty much ever category and resisting everything
I never really got the outside of time for alduin does that mean he was weakned in skyrim if so could you provide evidence.

I not saying he's weaker; just that he isn't that experienced due to being out side of time for thousands of years; also the Dragonborn is apparently going to have multiple keys after the revision so the Dragonborn won't even have fought Alduin in his multi continent key

Kratos FRA and he has time stop,spatial manipulation which would help him here and he can slow down Dovahkiin's speed so Kratos can land hella of hits on him.

Depends. Daedric and Aedric artifacts are completely indestructible so long as they're powered by their creators. Something like Auriel's Shield and Bow can make their user nigh invincible just by holding it. Kratos will have a hard time hurting someone who wears armor that can tank attacks from multiversal entities, as well as a healing factor behind the armor

Where is this multiversal stuff coming from? If it's coming from the lore, then it's unreliable as it's nothing more than that.

Dragonborn is getting upgraded to high 6-A in the new revision; it isn't a stomp (also my phone is almost dead so I' Explain later)

Keeweed said:
I charged my phone; Dragonborn's world shaking feat was recalc'd and storm call also high 6-A
When Akatosh forms, Time begins, and it becomes easier for some spirits to realize themselves as beings with a past and a future. The strongest of the recognizable spirits crystallize: Mephala, Arkay, Y'ffre, Magnus, Rupgta, etc., etc. Others remain as concepts, ideas, or emotions. One of the strongest of these, a barely formed urge that the others call Lorkhan, details a plan to create Mundus, the Mortal Plane. https://www.imperial-library.info/category/tags/lorkhan?page=1 All et'Ada transcend all concepts, ideas, and emotions

and nirn is made up of lorkhan and even if you want to say that's still 6-a the dragonborn has killed alduin who fought lorkhan at the begining of time.

No Nirn is one of the only places in the elder scrolls that isn't infinite; also I have heard the Dragonborn may get a low 2-C key but that won't effect this match since we would be using his high-6-A key (which didn't fight Alduin yet)

Keeweed said:
No Nirn is one of the only places in the elder scrolls that isn't infinite; also I have heard the Dragonborn may get a low 2-C key but that won't effect this match since we would be using his high-6-A key (which didn't fight Alduin yet)
who said nirn was infinte all I said was it was made of lorkhan and DB was able to tank a blast from the the greybeards who shook said planet made of lorkhan

Back