• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Vs Dante - BOI edition

Video game and Hack'n Slash classic, Demon Boi fights Old man Kratos \o/

- Both High 6-A, for now Anime Dante

- Speed =

- Both in-character

Demon Boi:

Old man Kratos:

Inconclusive:

2018 kratos
DMC TAS Dante

Well, Dante seems to be better at almost everything, arguably aside from experience, so I think it... kinda is?

Hmm, Kratos has his own Time Slow to conter Quicksilver, can reduce Dante's speed, can enhance his Stats

And this Dante doesn't have Chrono heart, Yamato, Dreadnought, Transmutation, etc

Anyway, I'll let you guys decide this

I honestly do not know exacly

I asked Kep a few days ago if Kratos was baseline and he replied "No, around dozens of petatons"

If this is Kratos from 2018, i don't think he has the hax and versatility to compete, their Regenerationn and Dante's character would probably make the fight longer.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Hmm, Kratos has his own Time Slow to conter Quicksilver, can reduce Dante's speed, can enhance his Stats
And this Dante doesn't have Chrono heart, Yamato, Dreadnought, Transmutation, etc

Anyway, I'll let you guys decide this

Dante have bangle of time

I get the joke for the title, but this is a clear stomp. Dante would kinda obliterate Kratos while in base form. Wouldn't even need DT to beat him.

Back