• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Low-God regeneration

Well, this is my first God Of War crt, so bear with me

Kratos died when he found Pandora's box. His body remained there in Pandora's temple, only his soul was thrown into the underworld (according to God Of War 1 itself).

After leaving, Kratos's body is fully recovered at the end of the stage, as we can see here when Zeus throws him a rope and he climbs up it and there is no hole in his body

The reason i'm mentioning this is because it's confirmed in God Of War 2 itself, where the hand of Hades takes his body and soul together (because previously it was only Kratos' soul that went to the underworld and he came back with a new body).

Summary

Kratos is gaining Low-Godly regeneration by regenerating from his own soul which has made a whole new body for him

Gonna have to disagree. Kratos needed Zeus's help, otherwise he would've been stuck.

So I don't see why this would apply to Kratos on his own, and this could be covered by Zeus's own Resurrection to begin with.

Gonna have to disagree. Kratos needed Zeus's help, otherwise he would've been stuck.

So I don't see why this would apply to Kratos on his own, and this could be covered by Zeus's own Resurrection to begin with.
Well, Zeus only opens a hole for Kratos to get out of that place, although yes he has the power to do so, but it seems that he did absolutely nothing other than open the hole and throw the rope.

Back