• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kouki Amanogawa vs Asuna Kamakura (Round Three of the Countryfolk Tournament)

ROUND THREE FIGHT

The third round of the tournament commences, due to a revision of the SoR verse, King Raul is disqualified due to becoming Moon Level, leaving Gal into the finals.

Today's matchup is Asuna vs Kouki

Both have no knowledge of one another
Speed is equalised
The battle begins in the ruins of what once was the city of York
Starting distance is 150m

Asuna -
Kouki -
Incon -

Oh boy, two characters who’s main source of power usage is willpower, here we go

So Kouki has a good AP advantage with his amps, though his limit break and overload can’t be used for extensive periods of time, and Asuna’s reactive evolution can take care of that as the fight goes on Unless she is not allowed outside of 6-B by any chance, although I think she is and skills like [Erasure] or ice magic (Which can be absolute zero) could also win her the fight, even if her means of winning are limited of this is the case. She could perhaps also wait out the time limits of both forms and finish Kouki off once he’s tired.

Kouki also has some good danmaku and some of his skills like Divine Wrath of a Thousand Forms - Dragon Form sound like they could definitely oneshot Asuna, though she’s dealt with the former many times before, so she has plenty of agility to go around, and even if she does find herself overwhelmed, Kouki’s range is pretty mediocre compared to other characters in her verse, so she could simply escape it’s range with a riftway, or try to fix her mistakes with time magic, etc 👀

What does Kouki typically start with? I can only really go off of what’s on his profile lol

Last edited:
If it means anything, Asuna has more & greater feats of willpower than what I can see on kouki’s profile. Most of his feats sound more like conventional supernatural willpower, which willpower in path of wills is a more versatile version of, and Asuna at this point in the series has much more tenacity than her beginning-of-series self & Shizu, both of whom could keep fighting against kedron even while being gravely injured, similair to this key of Kouki 👀

Asuna and Kouki both have powerups called Limit Breaks, woah

skills like [Erasure] or ice magic (Which can be absolute zero) could also win her the fight, even if her means of winning are limited of this is the case. She could perhaps also wait out the time limits of both forms and finish Kouki off once he’s tired.
Erasure ?

His elemental resisntance and magic resistance protect him from elemental magic wich include
We're still working on a page for all the elemntal magic spells, that's why it's not there.

Kouki also has some good danmaku and some of his skills like Divine Wrath of a Thousand Forms - Dragon Form sound like they could definitely oneshot Asuna, though she’s dealt with the former many times before, so she has plenty of agility to go around, and even if she does find herself overwhelmed
How did it work ?

Kouki’s range is pretty mediocre compared to other characters in her verse, so she could simply escape it’s range with a riftway, or try to fix her mistakes with time magic, etc
He has interdimensional range through a key that open portals to the fairy ring in other universes or pocket dimension.

Asuna and Kouki both have powerups called Limit Breaks, woah
They even have something called willpower
Adaptation (Earthlings unique energy is willpower which has the ability to easily accept other energy, which is the reason of why they become able to use magic power. In Tortus, magic power was also related with human’s physical ability, so naturally the specs of earthling also became superior to Tortus people after receiving magic power[14])

Erasure ?
  • Enhanced Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, & Temporary Regeneration Negation (Up to High, Via [Erasure] Skill. A small, glowing purple ball that can be fired in the form of a beam, taught to asuna by chidori. Due to it vaporising objects and enemies at a sub-atomic level, it can disable even the likes of healing magic, albeit briefly. However, typically, this skill is very hard to land, particularly at long ranges, and often requires a well-timed use of time magic.)
It’s sort of like hollow purple from JJK, but less busted 👀

(Skills in PoW are put in square brackets, if you're confused.)
How did it work ?
Asuna & Shizu have basically dodged earth magic spam in the thousands in terms of projectiles midfight whilst they were fighting kedron in the dark forest (Vol 1 Chapter 3), and this was when she was weaker and less skilled than in this key. She also later did similar feats, but against opponents a lot stronger & experienced than kedron or herself, like haruka for example, whom asuna beat with extreme diff.
He has interdimensional range through a key that open portals to the fairy ring in other universes or pocket dimension.
Is that combat-applicable? Plus I doubt asuna is going to run to another universe unless she's out of options to avoid something or win 🗿
Wait for Expecto2000xxx
Ok 👍

Asuna & Shizu have basically dodged earth magic spam in the thousands in terms of projectiles midfight whilst they were fighting kedron in the dark forest (Vol 1 Chapter 3), and this was when she was weaker and less skilled than in this key.
Okay. And I thought Wilbur in Volume 1, Chapter 3 was considered too busted for early on. 😭

Also, if they keys are combat applicable, that might actually screw with Asuna's time travel ability for a brief time if she decides to do so immediately after he teleports her to another universe, would it (Different timestream and all that)? 🤔

Okay. And I thought Wilbur in Volume 1, Chapter 3 was considered too busted for early on. 😭
Eh, the gap between a verse with no magic and with magic is pretty immense, plus this is nowhere remotely close to the strongest people in the verse, asuna still has lots of room to grow 👀
Also, if they keys are combat applicable, that might actually screw with Asuna's time travel ability for a brief time if she decides to do so immediately after he teleports her to another universe, would it (Different timestream and all that)? 🤔
I'm pretty certain it's just a portal to travel to other universes. It wouldn't take much for her to come back even it worked like BFR tho 👀 Especially considering things like riftways are skills that asuna can use whenever

At Least Interdimensional With Riftways (Riftways can open portals into entirely separate planes of existence, such as the endless library, a separate, infinite space created by Chidori. Riftways can allow adventurers to travel to any location, so long as they can envision it.)

Eh, the gap between a verse with no magic and with magic is pretty immense, plus this is nowhere remotely close to the strongest people in the verse, asuna still has lots of room to grow 👀
Yeah true. The ABO-Verse is kinda like JJK (Lower power and speed levels from the normal format, and is mainly known for its interesting Haxes).

I'm pretty certain it's just a portal to travel to other universes. It wouldn't take much for her to come back even it worked like BFR tho 👀 Especially considering things like riftways are skills that asuna can use whenever

At Least Interdimensional With Riftways (Riftways can open portals into entirely separate planes of existence, such as the endless library, a separate, infinite space created by Chidori. Riftways can allow adventurers to travel to any location, so long as they can envision it.)
Ah. In that case, that niche case I envisioned wouldn't happen then. 😂

What does Kouki typically start with? I can only really go off of what’s on his profile lol
Swordsmanship, and use the rest of his things depending on the situation. Based on the initial distance he would probably try to close the gap, maybe mixing long-distance attacks while closing the distance.
  • Enhanced Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, & Temporary Regeneration Negation (Up to High, Via [Erasure] Skill. A small, glowing purple ball that can be fired in the form of a beam, taught to asuna by chidori. Due to it vaporising objects and enemies at a sub-atomic level, it can disable even the likes of healing magic, albeit briefly. However, typically, this skill is very hard to land, particularly at long ranges, and often requires a well-timed use of time magic.)
It’s sort of like hollow purple from JJK, but less busted 👀
I'm pretty sure that's better than Hollow Purple.
Is that combat-applicable? Plus I doubt asuna is going to run to another universe unless she's out of options to avoid something or win 🗿
It's usable in the context of matches, though not really spammable as far as I can remember it being described. It's a means to travel between worlds, so he wouldn't really use it offensively.

Swordsmanship, and use the rest of his things depending on the situation. Based on the initial distance he would probably try to close the gap, maybe mixing long-distance attacks while closing the distance.
Or just extend his sword and use light dragons as distraction
How much can he extend his sword 👀 As i said earlier, I don't think the light dragons or any opening move is likely to hit asuna given her acrobatics & experience with large numbers of attacks. Kouki obviously seems very experienced but i don't know if he's ever dealt with someone as agile as her. In fact, the best acrobatics feat i see on his profile is just Yuka jumping from rooftop to rooftop, not to mention asuna has various other ways of dealing with the light dragons even if she finds herself overwhelmed. She's also no stranger to fighting people who can manipulate their weapons freely, like Haruka Who's profile is so horrendous atm i want to rip my eyes out

Asuna has a 1.91x AP advantage off the bat, obviously, so at the start i think a lot of her non-durability negating options should do decent damage, although this probably does make it more likely for kouki to use his amps like limit break and overload. How often does he use them and how would he deal with asuna's reactive evolution?
I'm pretty sure that's better than Hollow Purple.
It's really not lol, not nearly as big and easy to dodge
It's usable in the context of matches, though not really spammable as far as I can remember it being described. It's a means to travel between worlds, so he wouldn't really use it offensively.
Cool 👍

How much can he extend his sword 👀
3Km
As i said earlier, I don't think the light dragons or any opening move is likely to hit asuna given her acrobatics & experience with large numbers of attacks.
Anything impressive ?
Kouki obviously seems very experienced but i don't know if he's ever dealt with someone as agile as her. In fact, the best acrobatics feat i see on his profile is just Yuka jumping from rooftop to rooftop, not to mention asuna has various other ways of dealing with the light dragons even if she finds herself overwhelmed.
That's not the best acrobatics, it's just something that the low tier could do.
She's also no stranger to fighting people who can manipulate their weapons freely
What can she do ?
although this probably does make it more likely for kouki to use his amps like limit break and overload.
When he's fighting a stronger opponent or being weakened.

Just noticed that his profile doesn't mention the empowerment or regeneration he got from the heaven tree(last key), which should remove his weakness.
Using Limit Break takes a toll on his body so he can't use it for a long period of time. After the ability wears off he will be weaker than before as he will be tired. Overload can at best be used for a few minutes and when it wears off he will be unable to even stand.

That's not the best acrobatics, it's just something that the low tier could do.
What's the best acrobatics that people at this key of kouki's level have 👀
What can she do ?
Turn her scythes into country-sized ones As per this calc, and also make them multi-bladed to unleash more attacks.
Anything impressive ?
Mostly just dodging extreme levels of danmaku, but she can also get out of the dark forest whilst is was collapsing, which is similair to this scene, and also something this key of asuna should upscale greatly.
Just noticed that his profile doesn't mention the empowerment or regeneration he got from the heaven tree(last key), which should remove his weakness.
So simply outlasting the time limit is out of the question? 🗿 If so, the AP difference is unlikely to be an issue for long cause reactive evolution shenanigans, so asuna should become just as strong if not stronger in due time.

How much can he extend his sword 👀 As i said earlier, I don't think the light dragons or any opening move is likely to hit asuna given her acrobatics & experience with large numbers of attacks. Kouki obviously seems very experienced but i don't know if he's ever dealt with someone as agile as her. In fact, the best acrobatics feat i see on his profile is just Yuka jumping from rooftop to rooftop, not to mention asuna has various other ways of dealing with the light dragons even if she finds herself overwhelmed. She's also no stranger to fighting people who can manipulate their weapons freely, like Haruka Who's profile is so horrendous atm i want to rip my eyes out
When asked how much he could extend his sword (shortly after learn it) he said that if he tried he believes 3km would be his max (this after extend it 2km) but his two companions believed firmly that he could get it to 13km.

The thing with the profile is that is sort of weird to list feats he performed with abilities he already had at previous keys (in this case the ability is the general/baseline acrobatics of the verse listed at his first key). At this key he showed to do stuff like move midair with platforms to dodge stuff (like jumping between walls but whenever he wants on midair), so he always has a point of support to move and impulse himself. In regards to acrobatics itself of people he would scale skill-wise there is the following explanation I made some years ago :
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired due to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus which transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs due to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him, the same Haulia that Gahard single handedly fought for several minutes before fall from strong poison). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime, and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
As well as this summary of Kouki feats.
Has trained in the Yaegashi school of martial arts ever since he was a child, and he was skilled enough to compete in national tournaments (by this point Kouki was trash so he didn't really reach the level of a true disciple of the Yaegashi style, but still count as a decent skill).

Upon being summoned to Tortus, he was trained by the best martial artist there in sword arts and is among the top fighters in the world (this is important because it mean that by this point he was at the very least comparable to people like Meld or Gahard which is proven right time later when he defeated people stated to be of Meld level, though to our purposes at this point he was still trash do to his personality weakness).

After the end of the war against Ehit he decided to try to change and redeem himself by hunting alone the remmants of the monsters created by Ehit that spread through the world, thing that made him go as far as one time hunt for three days straight without rest monsters without getting too injuried.

A year after begin his hunting Kouki was summoned to another world that didn't had magic (and thus his recovery rate was lower) and in this world that was in a war (against beings who absorbed the life of those around them) Kouki finally made his resolve of fight even if he needed to kill, so he began to fight to protect an entire city from an army of ten thousands (to protect the whole city he created a big barrier that covered it, which he needed to maintain for days so he couldn't use his magic for things besides sustain the barrier, and only spared a minimal amount of magic to use a bit of recovery magic, though he couldn't even cast minor healing magic after some time). After that he fought really hard for half a day (the full scan of all this scene is here, the following two scans are just specific parts of the fight so that point can be see more easily), and after almost reach death doors, do to see his life in front of his eyes, his resolve strengthened and he decided to fight even if he body got completely destroyed, which made him awaken the suicidal type technique War Demon which let one move their body despite the injuries but without suppressing the pain or healing at all the wounds which means that it only let the user continue to move until their body is irreparable, and in such weakened state he relearned and mastered the Yaegashi style which is a style that revolve around the concept of the weak overthrowing the strong, everything with the sole purpose of continue to fight until his last breath to protect the city behind him. After almost three days of continous fighting Kouki had greatly reduced the enemies numbers, and is standing uncounscious while fighting, completely covered in wounds, bathed in his own blood, with the ribcage distorted and the arms broken, it's also show how he in such state reached one of the summit of swordmanship and become a sword saint with a sword that can't be perceived.

After such extreme fight he fell asleep for four days and when he finally woke up he needed to fight against another army, this time an army of dozen of thousands and he need to fight the king of the dark beings who is above all his race. In such fight is show how thanks to reach a sword summit, he have reached a mental state called Serene Mind that make impossible to anyone read or feel anything from him and his sword, not even Koone who have senses and perception so good that she can read people minds can't feel anything from Kouki in such state, even the Dark King can't perceive him and although it looked as if Kouki had problems when he was trying to peacefully settle things, the moment he decided that was impossible and entered in his Serene Mind state the Dark King was absolutely unable to do anything to him despite his numbers advantage, danmaky, instantaneous teleportation and massive strength, he was completely unable to perceive his sword or anything from him. After kill the Dark King fought against the dozens of thousands dark beings making the human side win the war.

Just a day after the fight against the Dark King and the dark beings army Kouki along Hajime was summoned to yet another world, this time a futuristic one full of robots and where his stats were immensely reduced, along with his recovery rate and ability to use magic (do to the environment of the planet they couldn't use magic externally, and if they tried they would just be able to use two or three basic spells and they would be completely exhausted). In those unfavorable conditions he first fought against hundreds of machines soldiers with problem, then the next day he together with Hajime defeated a thousand upperworld machine soldiers, a combined upperworld machine soldiers and heaven machine soldiers (upgraded versions of the normal machine soldiers, the combined versions are machine soldiers that mix together at least to different types of upperworld machine soldiers, heaven machine soldiers are the strongest type of machine soldiers which on top of higher capabilitites have a metal liquid body that can freely shapeshift and regen as long the small core inside them isn't destroyed), and some hours later he was able to even face a hundred thousand heaven machine soldiers (at one point he got his magic back and fought with it to defeat them all, but most of the fight he didn't had it and needed to fight just with his sword which he was using to stop and defeat several hundred enemies in one go), showing his fast growing. Another thing that showed his growing was how in middle of combat do to pure necessity he learned to redirect and send back bullets and lasers (his sword also developed the ability to extend which Kouki now incorporate in his fighting style), essentially defending and attacking at the same time while solving his range problem, he also developed in those conditions a new fighting style that change constantly with his sword changing its form each second to become a different type of sword (this include swords like great sword, katana, thorn sword, urumi, etc.). Against these robots with futuristic weapons, sensors and high calculation power, it was proven that Kouki even machines can't react to his movements and that even Mother with all her calculation and analytical power (her calculation and analytical power is at the level that she can reconstruct from the scrap of a explosion, a machine able to teleport to other worlds) can't perfectly react against a serious Kouki to the point of be forced to recognize him as a superhuman like Hajime and someone that she need to face with all her abilitites (instead of just using martial arts like she initially wanted). This entire arc is really amazing regarding skill feats, but since they are various chapters of almost ten thousand words each I only posted the small fragments from above.

Then just after awake from the battle against the hundred thousand heaven machine soldiers Kouki fought against millions of apparitions (abstract beings with unique powers based on the legends and conception that form them), though in this battle Kouki wasn't nerfed or restricted in any way so he was able to use magic normally so it isn't that much of a skill feat compared with the previous things but definitely count to his experience, although even then through this battle he got a second sword comparable to his holy sword so now he fight with a dual wielding style.
Asuna has a 1.91x AP advantage off the bat, obviously, so at the start i think a lot of her non-durability negating options should do decent damage, although this probably does make it more likely for kouki to use his amps like limit break and overload. How often does he use them and how would he deal with asuna's reactive evolution?
Will sound dumb but, he uses them when needed, that's it, is not really a matter of frequency but of need. The only thing he can do is defeat her before she becomes 6-A, if she reaches that tier he can't do anything.

The thing with the profile is that is sort of weird to list feats he performed with abilities he already had at previous keys (in this case the ability is the general/baseline acrobatics of the verse listed at his first key). At this key he showed to do stuff like move midair with platforms to dodge stuff (like jumping between walls but whenever he wants on midair), so he always has a point of support to move and impulse himself. In regards to acrobatics itself of people he would scale skill-wise there is the following explanation I made some years ago :
So both of them are skilled in dealing with numerous attacks/enemies at once 👀 Asuna does seem to have skill feats that are similar or greater than normal humans in arifureta, like fighting a golem in total darkness or hitting people accurately from hundreds of kilometres away, so she’s probably at least comparable.
  • Resistance To Perception Manipulation (Was able to fight a Golem despite not being able to see it due to the darkness, and even predict it’s actions. and as such, can fight on instinct and senses alone. Making the time of day hardly a factor for her.)
  • Superhuman Precision (Can hit targets the size of a human, such as kedron, from dozens of kilometres away, seemingly without much difficulty.)
(Note Asuna should upscale pretty well from the latter ability, since this was her beginning-of-series self)

We’ve seen Asuna fight well even against opponents a lot more experienced than her like Haruka before as well, so she’ll be familiar with dealing with someone like Kouki. If Asuna does find his skill hard to deal with, considering her options for defense I think she’ll have enough time to adapt thanks to this:
  • Accelerated Development (Quickly Figured out how to use magic despite having just been re-incarnated, and whilst fighting off goblins, and did the same with figuring out how to use thunder magic, despite having limited knowledge of the world Asuna had found herself in at the time, and being in the middle of an intensive fight. Asuna was regarded by Chidori as being a ‘Quick learner’ even when met with complex magic types, like time and luck magic.)
Will sound dumb but, he uses them when needed, that's it, is not really a matter of frequency but of need. The only thing he can do is defeat her before she becomes 6-A, if she reaches that tier he can't do anything.
I mean, Asuna’s upper limit at the moment is High 6-A+, but this is a 6-B tourney so I’m pretty sure she’ll be limited to High 6-B. Still, it will be hard to deal with, especially since she'll climb tiers relatively quickly

Last edited:
I think this is definitely within asuna's ability to win given what's been provided so far. Kouki seems to have lost his regeneration in his After-Stories key, so even if asuna can't get past his type 8 immortality, incapacitating him with enough damage is very plausible, and expectro seems to think that kouki's only chance of winning is beating asuna is before she can scale higher than him, which is unlikely given asuna's agility & defensive abilities. And healing magic can also undo any progress that kouki does make with harming her even if things do go south.

Kouki's damage reduction can help him take hits on his end, but not against consistent attacks 👀 Dark magic seems like a good option, although asuna resists a lot of it's effects thanks to willpower shenanigans, so she's very unlikely to be deterred by it at all. This looks like a fight that asuna can win pretty handedly as long as she watches out for the one-shot moves.

That said, i'll be voting asuna for now, but if new arguments come up then please retract it

and expectro seems to think that kouki's only chance of winning is beating asuna is before she can scale higher than him, which is unlikely given asuna's agility & defensive abilities
That hollow purple thing seems easy to dodge, how is she touching him ?
and expectro seems to think that kouki's only chance of winning is beating asuna is before she can scale higher than him, which is unlikely given asuna's agility & defensive abilities
Don't see any impressive about her agility. Can you post some of her skill feats ?

Asuna: 98.6 teratons

Kouki: 258 teratons

and his light destroy the target on a molecular level
Divine Wrath of a Thousand Forms - Dragon Form: A technique which makes it possible for Divine Wrath that could only be activated as bombardment before to be continuously controlled in its activated state by shaping it into a form of a light dragon. The dragon possesses power equal to that of Divine Wrath and can shot out beams of light from its mouth like a dragon's breath which has power equivalent to that of Divine Wrath to attack enemies, the power of it is so great that was stated to be able to annihilate comparable foes at a molecular level. The light can also change its shape into whatever its wielder wishes, such as a light shield to defend against attacks. Can also be surrounded with a immense number of light bullets. Has a range of several kilometers.
How is she surviving this ?

Don't see any impressive about her agility. Can you post some of her skill feats ?
Mostly just dodging extreme levels of danmaku, but she can also get out of the dark forest whilst is was collapsing, which is similair to this scene, and also something this key of asuna should upscale greatly.
So both of them are skilled in dealing with numerous attacks/enemies at once 👀 Asuna does seem to have skill feats that are similar or greater than normal humans in arifureta, like fighting a golem in total darkness or hitting people accurately from hundreds of kilometres away, so she’s probably at least comparable.
  • Resistance To Perception Manipulation (Was able to fight a Golem despite not being able to see it due to the darkness, and even predict it’s actions. and as such, can fight on instinct and senses alone. Making the time of day hardly a factor for her.)
  • Superhuman Precision (Can hit targets the size of a human, such as kedron, from dozens of kilometres away, seemingly without much difficulty.)
(Note Asuna should upscale pretty well from the latter ability, since this was her beginning-of-series self)

We’ve seen Asuna fight well even against opponents a lot more experienced than her like Haruka before as well, so she’ll be familiar with dealing with someone like Kouki. If Asuna does find his skill hard to deal with, considering her options for defense I think she’ll have enough time to adapt thanks to this:
  • Accelerated Development (Quickly Figured out how to use magic despite having just been re-incarnated, and whilst fighting off goblins, and did the same with figuring out how to use thunder magic, despite having limited knowledge of the world Asuna had found herself in at the time, and being in the middle of an intensive fight. Asuna was regarded by Chidori as being a ‘Quick learner’ even when met with complex magic types, like time and luck magic.)
  • Acrobatics (Enhanced Condition, Hypermobility, All-Terrain Mobility, Mid-Air Jump, Surface Running, & Self-Momentum) Could dodge hits from an enraged golem, could flip over a group of goblins easily. Could evade thousands of pieces of debris flying towards her at high speed during the fight against Kedron, and is described as performing motions and experiencing inertia that humans in the real world couldn’t perform. Asuna was able to ricochet herself off pieces of debris as the dark forest was collapsing above her in order to escape being crushed. Asuna can cast an explosion underneath her, or use air magic, to help boost herself in the air. Asuna had no issues running across jagged surfaces in the dark forest whilst attempting to evade kedron’s flurry of earth magic attacks.)
Asuna: 98.6 teratons

Kouki: 258 teratons
  • Reactive Evolution (Implied to have gotten several times stronger throughout her battle with Kedron, And Additionally Adapted to his speed, albeit with the help of various skills. Asuna’s sheer tenacity has allowed her to grow in power extremely quickly, due to magic output partially relying on force of will.)
(Above ability is also considerably faster post-limit break 👀)

How is she surviving this ?
  • Danger Sense, Precognition, Extrasensory Perception, & Limited Clairvoyance (Asuna’s pure instincts, as a result of her previous life’s difficulties, can sense danger, or incoming attacks, similar to a spider-sense, even if she is unable to see her opponent and is fighting in total darkness, as well as others’ presence if they are significantly stronger than herself. Asuna also becomes aware of how to dodge said attack, unless it is outright impossible to do so, or she simply can’t move or use skills.)
I believe this also is the starry sky thing, of which a few thousand are visible, which are numbers that Asuna has dealt with even before her limit break, so she’s likely to be able to avoid this on agility alone, and the range is also not great by her universe’s standards 🗿 If Asuna becomes stronger by then she could even outright counter it with this:
  • Power Nullification (Of magical abilities. In some instances, an adventurer breaking their limits can simply overcome some skills of the opponent they are fighting, as if disabling them, provided they are able to overpower them physically to a large enough degree.[3])

Asuna does seem to have skill feats that are similar or greater than normal humans in arifureta
Kouki feats>Normal human feat
Acrobatics (Enhanced Condition, Hypermobility, All-Terrain Mobility, Mid-Air Jump, Surface Running, & Self-Momentum) Could dodge hits from an enraged golem, could flip over a group of goblins easily. Could evade thousands of pieces of debris flying towards her at high speed during the fight against Kedron, and is described as performing motions and experiencing inertia that humans in the real world couldn’t perform. Asuna was able to ricochet herself off pieces of debris as the dark forest was collapsing above her in order to escape being crushed. Asuna can cast an explosion underneath her, or use air magic, to help boost herself in the air. Asuna had no issues running across jagged surfaces in the dark forest whilst attempting to evade kedron’s flurry of earth magic attacks.)
Nothing impressive, and most of these feats were done by less skilled characters in Arifureta.
  • Reactive Evolution (Implied to have gotten several times stronger throughout her battle with Kedron, And Additionally Adapted to his speed, albeit with the help of various skills. Asuna’s sheer tenacity has allowed her to grow in power extremely quickly, due to magic output partially relying on force of will.)
(Above ability is also considerably faster post-limit break 👀)
Getting stronger and faster in the middle of the fight is something normal for the verse.

Danger Sense, Precognition, Extrasensory Perception, & Limited Clairvoyance (Asuna’s pure instincts, as a result of her previous life’s difficulties, can sense danger, or incoming attacks, similar to a spider-sense, even if she is unable to see her opponent and is fighting in total darkness, as well as others’ presence if they are significantly stronger than herself. Asuna also becomes aware of how to dodge said attack, unless it is outright impossible to do so, or she simply can’t move or use skills.)
Don't get me started on Arifureta spider sense.

Even the low tier could learn to move and fight with their eyes closed to protect their sanity.

I believe this also is the starry sky thing, of which a few thousand are visible, which are numbers that Asuna has dealt with even before her limit break, so she’s likely to be able to avoid this on agility alone, and the range is also not great by her universe’s standards 🗿 If Asuna becomes stronger by then she could even outright counter it with this:
What Starry sky thing ?

Can she realy survive multiple light attack that consiste of danmaku and molecular destruction ?

Power Nullification (Of magical abilities. In some instances, an adventurer breaking their limits can simply overcome some skills of the opponent they are fighting, as if disabling them, provided they are able to overpower them physically to a large enough degree.[3])
It seems like they gain resistance to a skill instead of nullifying it.

Kouki feats>Normal human feat
Asuna is way above the normal human feats though. Most of her listed feats were done in her beginning of series self who was much less powerful. In fact, her precision is particularly impressive due to her having several dozens of kilometres of precision compared to just 5 from the 10 year old at the time. Now it extends to planetary ranges 👀
Nothing impressive, and most of these feats were done by less skilled characters in Arifureta.
Asuna is way above the normal human feats though. Most of her listed feats were done in her beginning of series self who was much less powerful. In fact, her precision is particularly impressive due to her having several dozens of kilometres of precision compared to just 5 from the 10 year old 👀
Asuna is very familiar with the sort of numbers he dishes out in his attacks, though. His attacks unleash projectiles in the thousands which even Asuna’s previous key could avoid (Albeit with some difficulty) nevermind after limit break.🗿
What Starry sky thing ?

Can she realy survive multiple light attack that consiste of danmaku and molecular destruction ?
The thing that the attack was compared to. His attacks seem to generally in the thousands as I said above, which Asuna is no stranger to. ^

She doesn’t resist molecular destruction itself, but as I’ve said a few times now she has plenty of ways to dodge this. She’s faced projectiles in numbers that like plenty of times before and has tons of defensive abilities to help her out.
Don't get me started on Arifureta spider sense.

Even the low tier could learn to move and fight with their eyes closed to protect their sanity.
I mean, that doesn’t inherently give kouki an advantage in terms of prediction capabilities if they can both see each other’s moves ahead of time. It just puts them on equal footing. Plus, Asuna could make this harder for kouki by speeding up, and making it harder for him to avoid her moves in turn 👀
  • Statistics Amplification (Via [Turbocharge] and [Supercharge] Skills. By Envisioning herself as a speeding bullet and using thunder magic, Asuna can increase her speed dramatically at will by dozens, and even hundreds of times over.)
Above skill is also useful for dodging any attacks ^
Getting stronger and faster in the middle of the fight is something normal for the verse
Does it let them jump tiers like Asuna’s does, though? Kouki only seems to have his amps listed as his way of jumping from 6-B to High 6-B, so I feel like she will outgrow him fairly quickly. Also expectro seems to think that if Asuna grows strong enough, kouki doesn’t have a chance at all, so his only shot is ending the fight early, which will be extremely difficult given all of the above 👀

Asuna is way above the normal human feats though.
Same for Kouki(feats)

Expectro already posted some of Kouki feats, compare her skill feats to those.
Most of her listed feats were done in her beginning of series self who was much less powerful. In fact, her precision is particularly impressive due to her having several dozens of kilometres of precision compared to just 5 from the 10 year old at the time. Now it extends to planetary ranges 👀
About precision, Kouki could keep up with Hajime(feats) and deflect his bullet and laser back at Mother.

Even Mother a supercomputer that took over a civilisation so advanced they reached the domain of souls through science, could create weapons that could destroy planets spaceship to travel the universe. And she stated that it was impossible to predict his movement.

Did you still think she could keep up with Kouki ?
Asuna is very familiar with the sort of numbers he dishes out in his attacks, though. His attacks unleash projectiles in the thousands which even Asuna’s previous key could avoid (Albeit with some difficulty) nevermind after limit break.🗿
His attack is him creating light dragon or using light attack danmaku, but im not sure it's a homing attack.

How could she bypass this ?
The light can also change its shape into whatever its wielder wishes, such as a light shield to defend against attacks. Can also be surrounded with a immense number of light bullets. Has a range of several kilometers.

Does it let them jump tiers like Asuna’s does, though?
Only few characters could fo that
Kouki only seems to have his amps listed as his way of jumping from 6-B to High 6-B, so I feel like she will outgrow him fairly quickly. Also expectro seems to think that if Asuna grows strong enough, kouki doesn’t have a chance at all, so his only shot is ending the fight early, which will be extremely difficult given all of the above 👀
Assuming he'll just waste energy instead of close range fight, which is mostly starting move.

Last edited:
Same for Kouki(feats)

Expectro already posted some of Kouki feats, compare her skill feats to those.
Asuna seems to fit the mold well for feats 3 and 4 in particular. Blocking “countless” bullets suggests an immense amount of projectiles in the thousands or tens-of-thousands, which, again, Asuna is proficient in handling. Asuna has also suffered immense organ damage and continued fighting like nothing happened against Kedron (Only reason she got hit with one of his attacks was because there was no other way to save Shizu, essentially taking a hit willingly to save her friend.), so she’s done similar feats to number 3 too. Also, mother’s precog seems to be based on reading muscle movements, gaze, etc, which is more like analytical prediction which is inherently inferior to precognition, so I doubt Asuna isn’t just going to not pick him up especially if he genuinely wants to harm her like danger sense requires.

Asuna has also dealt with people much more experienced than her such as Haruka, like 1 & 2 seem to suggest, and adapted to them quickly, so I doubt those two are going to be anything major. Overall from what we’ve seen of Asuna so far she should be able to keep up. And if she can’t, she has this, which also works during intensive fights 👀
Even Mother a supercomputer that took over a civilisation so advanced they reached the domain of souls through science, could create weapons that could destroy planets spaceship to travel the universe. And she stated that it was impossible to predict his movement.

Did you still think she could keep up with Kouki ?
Mother’s precog seems to be based on analysing muscle movements, gaze, nerve signals, etc which sounds more like analytical prediction than anything. We haven’t seen if kouki can do the same thing when Asuna can literally sense the mere thought of someone wanting to imminently harm her, so since he doesn’t have a way around danger sense as far as I know, that makes skill-stomping Asuna much more difficult 👀

Does kouki do that with hajime consistently or was that only once? Hajime seems to be the top dog in his verse and I remember him calling kouki weak at one point in a clip somewhere, so it seems oddly inconsistent.
His attack is him creating light dragon or using light attack danmaku, but im not sure it's a homing attack.
Sounds like asuna’s agility alone should be enough then
How could she bypass this ?
  • Forcefield Negation (Via [Final Smash] or other Skills. As a byproduct of overpowering magical abilities, provided asuna can become stronger than the target, she can break through defensive skills that would otherwise prove extremely difficult to break through, such as haruka's [Barrier of Despair].)
Asuna also has non-physical interaction as well, so her attacks should be able to touch the light dragons too, so her power nullification should work too. Best case scenario, this will only work for a little while until Asuna’s RE makes her superior to him in AP. 👀

Grace is over, it should be added now. I can't see dude beating Asuna since she is countering everything well (and the fact Rayfire has an argument for all these last minute points) so I see no reason to change the vote. The tourney should progress now

Back