• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Korra vs Elsa

With the recent upgrades to Elsa being accepted it's time to pit these two characters against each other. Both bloodlusted, battle ends via death. Which elemental manipulator takes it?

Round 1- 100 meters away from each other

Round 2- Speed Equalized

Round 3- Giant Korra(Spirit Form) incoming/ Elsa has 5 minutes of Prep Time

Tumblr static avatar korra render by supersleuth10-d596nug
Elsa frozen png by lulidiaz59-d6rjm1q

Depends on range and preparations:

Short range no preparations: Korra one shots Elsa before she could react

Short range prepartaions: Korra one shots Elsa (but in ice castle with hordes of snowmen)

Long range no prearations: Elsa one shots Korra with freezing /snowaball / Let it go Korra to madness/whatever

Long range preparations: Korra is stomped by hordes, frrezed in eternal winter and have to reach ice palace to face Elsa

Speed equalised in any range : Elsa stomps

Well then if bloodlusted means no prepartation time and during short range encouter Korra wins (btw is she able to use her spiritual form), BUT Elsa can take her to the grave with her via ice shard (inflicts illnes until the kiss of love/death)

EDIT: Sorry , i didnt saw the changes:

I see Erza overrated but well she is some tiers above Korra so i guess that is quite oblivios that she have an advantage.

Round one: Elsa is slow , but until Korra goes Avatar State she can tank her attacks. If Korra don't go AS instantly she will end up frozen. So 50/50 depending on intel

Round two: Elsa runs away throwing Hypesonic snowballs eventaully winning

Round three: Elsa at full power have Island Level DC while Spirit Korra is at max City Block to Multi City Block i gues so i am sure that Let it go castle + eternal winter would be enough to grant Elsa some time, but i think spirit can't be frozen.

If Elsa Island Level DC is raw power she stomps in both 2nd and 3rd scenario + in all scenarios Korra dies several days later via Ice shard

Well it would be quite funny outcome, but I guess Elza wouldn't let it happen. As for character Korra is much cooler but in terms of raw force Erza is leagues above (as she lost connection to avatars, she shouldnt be scaled to Kyoshi)

Back