• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konan vs. Deidara

Rocker1189 said:
Completely wrong. And it was impressive. Tellme what feats I made up for her because everything cam from that Obito fight...
She has prep time and he underestimated her.Simple. She can't pull her strongest attack casually out and her other attacks are dodgeable. Tobi stood still before losing his arm because he didn't know she was prepared and used paper bombs and he relied on Kamui.

Unforgiven0815 said:
She has prep time and he underestimated her.Simple. She can't pull her strongest attack casually out and her other attacks are dodgeable. Tobi stood still before losing his arm because he didn't know she was prepared and used paper bombs.
Her prep time only counted towards her Lake ability and yes he underesitimated her but that does not undermine her power.

She does not need her strongest attack for this fight.

Yes and that still means nothing the only reason he is able to stand still in the first place is because he can simply phase through anything. You are just downplaying her. They both used tactics in the fight.

Yes it does. If he didn't underestimate her and she wasn't prepared then none of her attacks would harm him.****** origami lookin ass attacks lmaoƒæÇ.

Because she'd lose anyways.

Nah. If he actually cared to kill her, then he'd throw out Fire Jutsus while she tries to attack him. He relied on Kamui because her casual fighting style is NOT using paper bombs in her attacks, but only her lil paper things.

I'm not. She actually has no great tactic feats. Spamming paper bombs doesn't look impressive to me when you compare it to what Deidara does. And Tobi didn't use tactic against Konan. All he did was staying in one place, underestimating her, taking a attack, using Izangi Hax to escape her last attack(which'd be useless here since Deidara can fly out of it) and then choking her to death. She never went in close combat with him. I'm not downplaying her, you're overrating her as if she's even near Tobi or Deidara's Level.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Yes it does.
If he didn't underestimate her and she wasn't prepared then none of her attacks would harm him.****** origami lookin ass attacks lmaoƒæÇ.

Because she'd lose anyways.

Nah. If he actually cared to kill her, then he'd throw out Fire Jutsus while she tries to attack him. He relied on Kamui because her casual fighting style is NOT using paper bombs in her attacks, but only her lil paper things.

I'm not. She actually has no great tactic feats. Spamming paper bombs doesn't look impressive to me when you compare it to what Deidara does. And Tobi didn't use tactic against Konan. All he did was staying in one place, underestimating her, taking a attack, using Izangi Hax to escape her last attack(which'd be useless here since Deidara can fly out of it) and then choking her to death. I'm not downplaying her, you're overrating her as if she's even near Tobi or Deidara's Level.
I mean it is obvious you just prefer Deidara based on your comments... Her origami looking ass attacks are 7-B even without blowing up when she uses her angel wings.

His fireball jutsu is not stronger than Jiraiyas which she blocked easily.

The fact that he uses Kamui shows that she pressured him.

Lol not impressive that she transmuted a whole lake into paper bombs, that is pretty insane deniall of her strength. Again she does not need to do a huge final attack she can fly just like him her AP even without explosives us strong enough to take him down. And Deidara using explosives in close range is dangerous to himself.

Nice explanation.

Says who?

Not really, Tobi always uses Kamui. When he joked around with Naruto, Kakashi&co. while being coofy, while fighting Danzo's bodyguards, etc.

That has nothing to do with tactic, all I can see here is her pulling an asspull attack out where she spams paper bombs.

By what we've seen, she can not fly as high as him.

50 meters isn't dangerous for Deidara to use C1 or something else.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Nice explanation.
Says who?

Not really, Tobi always uses Kamui. When he joked around with Naruto, Kakashi&co. while being coofy, while fighting Danzo's bodyguards, etc.

That has nothing to do with tactic, all I can see here is her pulling an asspull attack out where she spams paper bombs which she, just so, prepared.

By what we've seen, she can not fly as high as him.

50 meters isn't dangerous for Deidara to use C1 or something else.
Nice explanation for what you are the person saying she has origami looking ass attacks as if to undermine her strength.

Says the wiki.

I dnt even get what you are saying about her not using tactics it is almost like you did not see the fight at all.

Who says that wtf. She can fly it is that simple paper does not have a maximum flight height they can fly as high as he can.

He still has to throw it at 50 meters they can move at about the same speed 50 meters at MHS+ speed would be crossed instantly.

Next are you going to tell me she would be unable to use her tactics in rain?

Issa joke.

The wiki.Alright.Lmao.

What? Spamming ain't tactic.Period.

Show me where she flies above clouds then I'll agree with ya.

Deidara kept up with Hebi Sasuke which weaker version completely murderstomped Team Yamato and blitzed Naruto so fast that Yamato didn't know he was there. He also kept up with Onoki. Dunno how Onoki scales in speed in comparison to Konan though, but they were too fast for a high skilled Jonin to keep up with them.

Sure thing.

Yes the wiki if you have an issue make a CRT.

I cant be bothered to go into details that were already explained in the manga.

Basic logic should tell you she can.

She is definitely above Jonin level.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Issa joke.
The wiki.Alright.Lmao.

Deidara kept up with Hebi Sasuke which weaker version completely murderstomped Team Yamato and blitzed Naruto so fast that Yamato didn't know he was there. He also kept up with Onoki. Dunno how Onoki scales in speed in comparison to Konan though, but they were too fast for a high skilled Jonin to keep up with them.

Sure thing.
Konan kept up Obito who in a far inferior state kept up with base Minato
Eyes Emoji large

You can't be bothered because there are no clues of her attack being nothing more than spamming the shit outta it.

Basic Logic in terms of not having the shown feats and bullshiting that she can fly as high or is as fast as Person X.

Sure.Maybe High Jonin or Low Kage.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Unforgiven0815 said:
Issa joke.
The wiki.Alright.Lmao.

Sure thing.
Konan kept up Obito who in a far inferior state kept up with base Minato
Eyes Emoji large
Naruto 510 14
Naruto 510 15
ƒæÇ

Unforgiven0815 said:
You can't be bothered because there are no clues of her attack being nothing more than spamming the shit outta it.
Basic Logic in terms of not having the shown feats and bullshiting that she can fly as high or is as fast as Person X.

There are in the manga where it went about explaining her tactics and why she did everything in that fight.

Basic logic determines that if someone can fly 20m above the ground with out it being hovering they can fly up to about 2km since the conditions are no different which is his fligh height. Also she kept up with Obito who is definitely Kage level.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Deidara was taken about a High Jonin level character anyway so Deidara isnt any better
Deidara is Mid Kage Tier. He beat Gaara and fought with Onoki. Hebi Sasuke ain't Jonin Level.

Rocker1189 said:
Unforgiven0815 said:

There are in the manga where it went about explaining her tactics and why she did everything in that fight.
Basic logic determines that if someone can fly 20m above the ground with out it being hovering they can fly up to about 2km since the conditions are no different which is his fligh height. Also she kept up with Obito who is definitely Kage level.
All she did was opening a paper bomb hell which she prepared.

She didn't keep up with Obito.

Shadowbokunohero said:
@Unforgiven that happened after she was heavily injured
The fact that she could react to that anyway meant that she was able to keep up with his movements at least in reactions.

Unforgiven0815 said:

I guess you forgot where she kept him trapped in her paper attacks and forced him to use the kamui to suck in attacks where she mixed in paper bombs specifically to blow up when he was tangible. yet that is all she did lol.

She did.

inRocker1189 said:
Unforgiven0815 said:

I guess you forgot where she kept him trapped in her paper attacks and forced him to use the kamui to suck in attacks where she mixed in paper bombs specifically to blow up when he was tangible. yet that is all she did lol.
She did.
Yup.Paper Bomb Attacks which she casually don't have and he literally said "Aight, lets's see what you got" like he wasn't faced at all and didn't expect Paper Bombs.

No she didn't.

Tobi only stood still before, she flew to him, did the attack, opens the paper bomb hell, he uses Izanagi and chokes her to death.

How did she keep up with him.

The only time he did attack her, was when he blitzed and choked her.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Yup.Paper Bomb Attacks which she casually don't have and he literally said "Aight, lets's see what you got" like he wasn't faced at all and didn't expect Paper Bombs.

No she didn't.

Tobi only stood still before, she flew to him, did the attack, opens the paper bomb hell, he uses Izanagi and chokes her to death.

How did she keep up with him.
She does not need paper bombs in this fight I dont know why you keep mentioning things she does not have. Also either way she deos have paper bombs as the databook said she literally tranmuted the entire lake into 600 billion paper bombs.

As I said above being able to fight someone without being blizted means you can keep up with them. And that is an extremely abridged version of the fight.

Because her Paper Attacks are useless against Tobi without the Paper Bombs.

Which is a prepared attack.

Again.He didn't even fight her.

The only time he did attack, he blitzed and killed her.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Because her Paper Attacks are useless against Tobi without the Paper Bombs.
Which is a prepared attack.

Again.He didn't even fight her.

The only time he did attack, he blitzed and killed her.
Yes.. I know that Obito is nearly a direct counter to her.

It is prepared but still shows her strength.

He did fight her, that is what happened she just kept him unable to do anything for a long time using tactics.

The fact that she trapped him the first place means that they are at around the same speed.

Prepared for a unknwown time.

She did fight him, he didn't fight her.

Trapped in what? He didn't try to dodge the first attack and her last one opened up from below where you can do nothing against it unless you're able to fly(Deidara).

I don't know if it's fair to be using a feat for konan that she did with a ton of prep time and trying to convert it into a random encounter.

Parkjammer said:
I don't know if it's fair to be using a feat for konan that she did with a ton of prep time and trying to convert it into a random encounter.
I swear people are not reading what I am saying how many times do I have to say that she does not need to use it in this fight at all. And I was only talking about her ability to transmute stuff like a lake. In fact I have barely mentioned it in my arguments.

Back