• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kokushibo Hax Addition

Rau

Kokushibo teleports after his conversation with Akaza.

What says this is teleportation and not just his speed?
then the speed should be increased. Kokushibo suddenly disappears in that scene.

image.png

No. People that are mhs will suddenly disappear from a subsonic characters sight, doesn't mean they get pseudo teleportation. Is Koku doing short runs at a very high rate or did he just move very fast here?
people with the speed of sound do not disappear like in this scene. trace should appear. It may be MHS+, but as I said, I think it's like in that photo. Kokushibo disappears where he stands. If you slow down and watch the video, you will see that Kokushibo has been deleted from the back. But there is no sign of movement until it is deleted. There are many characters that can teleport like this. If that was our speed, it would show traces of movement like Akaza and other characters leaving after this scene. If you watched the entire episode, Akaza leaves a trail as he leaves, but it was obvious that there was speed in this trail because he was moving towards his destination, creating a particle effect. As further proof, Kokushibo comes to Akaza's side to stop Akaza from attacking Douma, while Akaza, Douma and all the other demons don't even notice he's coming, so Akaza is surprised and Kokushibo was away when he got there. He must jump there without making a sound because Kokushibo's position was far and low. Kokushibo was quick enough not only to come near Akaza, but also to cut off his arm and remove his sword and put it back on.

people with the speed of sound do not disappear like in this scene. trace should appear. It may be MHS+, but as I said, I think it's like in that photo. Kokushibo disappears where he stands. If you slow down and watch the video, you will see that Kokushibo has been deleted from the back. But there is no sign of movement until it is deleted. There are many characters that can teleport like this. If that was our speed, it would show traces of movement like Akaza and other characters leaving after this scene. If you watched the entire episode, Akaza leaves a trail as he leaves, but it was obvious that there was speed in this trail because he was moving towards his destination, creating a particle effect. As further proof, Kokushibo comes to Akaza's side to stop Akaza from attacking Douma, while Akaza, Douma and all the other demons don't even notice he's coming, so Akaza is surprised and Kokushibo was away when he got there. He must jump there without making a sound because Kokushibo's position was far and low. Kokushibo was quick enough not only to come near Akaza, but also to cut off his arm and remove his sword and put it back on.
All you did was prove Koku > Upper demons. None of this is pseudo teleportation. Get some statements for this besides your own interpretation

All you did was prove Koku > Upper demons. None of this is pseudo teleportation. Get some statements for this besides your own interpretation
There is more in the text I posted. You shouldn't just read comparisons with Akaza and say that, man

I'm just asking for some statements that talk about this pseudo ability you think Koku has.
If you have read my article above, you can understand. All demons, including Muzan, spawn particles while accelerating. These particles may head towards where they are going or stay as is but show signs of movement. The particles of Kokushibo stay where they are, and Kokushibo seems to stay where they are. If there was speed, at least there would be movement because the particles start from behind Kokushibo and disappear towards the top. The kokshibo should have at least moved its feet or the particles should have disappeared forward. we all know that. In other evidence, Kokushibo suddenly comes silently next to Akazan while he is far away and in the lower reaches. If it was speed, it should have made a noise, or Akazan or even the other demons should have noticed it. In the Douma vs Kokushibo battle, you can see that Douma's speed is equal to or slightly lower than Kokushibo. For Kokushibo to get there with speed, they had to make a sound and notice. If we subtract the difference, it could at least make a sound. But as I said, Kokushibo disappears instantly.

Please read more carefully the next time you reply, I had to rewrite it.

Back