• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

koji vs akazka

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
battle of my brain cells

The battle starts in a swamp where koji sees Akazka trying to steal his girl. BLOODLUSTED.

8-A versions bro.
Speed is equalizd.

Koji Komatsu: 3
Grammarly.com:
My braincells:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210621-231953_Twitter.jpg

Koji pulls out that Akazka pack what he do? but nah koji charges w/ sword & clones and got that gucci skill.

Screenshot_20210621-231953_Twitter.jpg

Koji pulls out that Akazka pack what he do? but nah koji charges w/ sword & clones and got that gucci skill.
All Akazka can do is explode shit, sometimes dodge. Koji is 8-B without amps so possibly Akazka can nuke him first, but the Ideabeing has a skill disadvantage- like a major one so Koji can slice him up. He doesn't have Regeneration Negation so Koji would have to vaporize him

it doesn't matter his regeneration cause he has soul hax that will kill Akzazka.

Also akazka is not actually high regen and she's actually 7-C

Yeah, I had a thought that Koji was too haxed for Akazka- guess I was right. I vote him FRA

also akazka is male

Alright bro i'm sorry but you really need to fix your pages or they are going to get deleted, like... really fast.

Try looking at some other pages on the wiki for inspiration.

I vote for koji because he has 3 copies of blue eyes white dragon because rosa and due to akazka breaking the bro code, not cool to steal someone's girl.
Nah Nah soul cut should slap.

Alright bro i'm sorry but you really need to fix your pages or they are going to get deleted, like... really fast.

Try looking at some other pages on the wiki for inspiration.
I'll try to fix the pages the best I can, but i'm very new with using editing on the wiki so it might not look all that good

Hey man do you have discord I can try helping you out. I think you are going way too fast.

Hey man do you have discord I can try helping you out. I think you are going way too fast.
i do have a discord, it's 𝖁𝖛𝖁𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔|𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖁𝖛𝖁#3237

and thanks for offering help.

edit:I put Everyone can friend me on, it was off sorry

i do have a discord, it's 𝖁𝖛𝖁𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔|𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖁𝖛𝖁#3237

and thanks for offering help.
dude change your discord name its literally too long for me to friend you xD. Or just add me: phoenix#1181

Anyways change my vote to incon. On Akazka's page, it says "ideabeings can remember their past lives because they represent an Idea, and thus can resurrect as long as that Idea lives, giving a continuity." Koji ain't doing jack shit to that. Akazka can't kill Koji either because he has an ability called Twin Ichigeki which voids all attacks that one shot. Due to Akazka being 7-C due to scaling to little boy, I can safely assume all his attacks will one-shot. Koji ain't getting past that resurrection and Akazka ain't getting past Twin Ichigeki.

Anyways change my vote to incon. On Akazka's page, it says "ideabeings can remember their past lives because they represent an Idea, and thus can resurrect as long as that Idea lives, giving a continuity." Koji ain't doing jack shit to that. Akazka can't kill Koji either because he has an ability called Twin Ichigeki which voids all attacks that one shot. Due to Akazka being 7-C due to scaling to little boy, I can safely assume all his attacks will one-shot. Koji ain't getting past that resurrection and Akazka ain't getting past Twin Ichigeki.
Seems fine, Akazka's page is getting deleted anyway

Koji with Amps should be around 1 kiloton max (?), while Akazka is 15 kilotons, which is a difference large enough for Prana Crush to work. Meaning passive Fear manipulation (half effective, yeah) and Paralysis, which Koji does not resist.

By SBA (permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) anymore over one month) Akazka should win.

Last edited:
Koji with Amps should be around 1 kiloton max (?), while Akazka is 15 kilotons, which is a difference large enough for Prana Crush to work. Meaning passive Fear manipulation (half effective, yeah) and Paralysis, which Koji does not resist.

By SBA (permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) anymore over one month) Akazka should win.
Fear won't work on Koji due to the combination of his limited resistance and his indomitable will. Additionally, with the mental blade skill, Koji can clear his mind, entering a state of tranquility. Paralysis is treated as a status effect, which he resists due to his physiology. Also, Koji has ways to bypass it if it's some unique type or ignores resistance by creating a clone that uses astral cords to control himself like a puppet. Koji with Amps can go up to 984.84 tons in AP, while his durability remains in the 35.49 ~ 159.70 tons range, keep in mind Koji can steal a fourth of his target's AP and durability adding it to himself.

P.S I bring up durability because twin ichigeki exists lol, man's not killing this guy koji. incon smh

Fear won't work on Koji due to the combination of his limited resistance and his indomitable will. Additionally, with the mental blade skill, Koji can clear his mind, entering a state of tranquility. Paralysis is treated as a status effect, which he resists due to his physiology. Also, Koji has ways to bypass it if it's some unique type or ignores resistance by creating a clone that uses astral cords to control himself like a puppet. Koji with Amps can go up to 984.84 tons in AP, while his durability remains in the 35.49 ~ 159.70 tons range, keep in mind Koji can steal a fourth of his target's AP and durability adding it to himself.

P.S I bring up durability because twin ichigeki exists lol, man's not killing this guy koji. incon smh
His will stated to help only against injuries, but otherwise agree, I didn't noticed status effect resist.

I mean, he doesn’t, but he really should, considering Prana being both everything and raw information, which he can sense.

Although, eh, it is unknown how that would fair against the game skill.

Back