• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of series/after-stories, same thing, though i guess end of series isn't a quite right term since the series is still ongoing, but i meant end of series as in beyond the main series.

Whatever, there is a difference between the kaori that fought in the war against ehito and the one in the afterstories who clearly has higher ap and can erase memories, and basically rewind a person's time.

Well, no matter what, she would lose the moment she can't see her around, as that's mean she's already in her's subconscious manipulation. And I don't remember she have that type of resistance.

Well, knowing the 2 of them, it would turn into a play instead of a fight.

Kaori does have physical perception which allows her to sense everything around her, not sure if it helps though.

Probably not, if she still ignored the little pebble (Koishi) on the sideway. It's not like Koishi even have any intention to kill either.

Most youkai including satori's are not physical beings there body is basicly a "image".

which is why Youkai like orin can change shape from beast to human.

and why (with the exeption to beast youkai) they can be cut into millions of pecies and still survive. "see prefect mememnto."

also is this before or after koishi has the mask of hope?

Well koishi's profile doesn't have regen or intangibility on there, so not relevant here i guess.

Also what's the difference between before and after mask of hope? Her profile doesn't have that on her profile either.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well koishi's profile doesn't have regen or intangibility on there, so not relevant here i guess.
Also what's the difference between before and after mask of hope? Her profile doesn't have that on her profile either.
wow her profile needs an UPDATE!!

ok since touhou 13.5 Koishi has a mask of hope making her detectable by most people. as long as the mask of hope is active people will remember her. unless the new maks of hope is finished binding to hata no kokoro.

...Isn't the mask of hope thing already faded away, rendered Koishi invisible to people again?

Edit:...Though well, that would mean, combat-wise, her ability have a weakness in that, if people tried to give her "emotion", she would recieve it and spontaniously appear before people...right in Kaori's striking range. Though...judging by Kaori, she would rather heal her than fight against her, and turn Koishi normal again.

Kaori is by no means a pacifist, i mean she hangs around hajime, who is cold blooded, that ruthlessness rubs off on everyone around him.

She heals people but innocent people not her opponents.

Again, they're not bloodlusted as each others, so it's more likely that it would turn into a play. (though more likely it's a danmaku play (though I have a hypothesis that only when you're in Gensokyo's residence would you play danmaku, even subconciously), but Kaori would soon know that she pretty much got no intent to kill, or any intent at all, and pretty much just pacified her).

Bloodlusted though, that's a different story. Koishi would instantly kill her before Kaori would even know her ability.

Andykhang said:
Again, they're not bloodlusted as each others, so it's more likely that it would turn into a play. (though more likely it's a danmaku play (though I have a hypothesis that only when you're in Gensokyo's residence would you play danmaku, even subconciously), but Kaori would soon know that she pretty much got no intent to kill, or any intent at all, and pretty much just pacified her).
Bloodlusted though, that's a different story. Koishi would instantly kill her before Kaori would even know her ability.
koishi has been shown dispite not having a mind to have quite the ruthless streak.

as she says to reimu what she would do with her power for fun.

þºüÒü¬ÒéëµüïÒüäþäªÒüîÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬µ«║µê«Òü¿ÒüïÒâ╝Õ╣│ÕÆîÒü¬õ║║ÚûôÒüïÒé뵫║µÄáÒü¿ÒüïÒâ╝

I'd start a love-stricken massacre! Or maybe pillage from a bunch of peaceful humans.

Hm...TBH, it's not like she actively mean anything she said, except for some rare case. Normally though, she would just tried shouting to get their attention first, before resorting to force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back