• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kogane Ryu VS Xiaolong Yin

FINALLY A BATTLE WORTHY OF MY FULL ATTENTION.

Ok so lets compare their stats.

DC = Equal as Both have Building Level as their highest level.

Range = Equal.

Speed goes to Longyin as he is Hypersonic+ while Ryujin is only Hypersonic.

Lifting Strength = Equal as both have it as Class 5 as their highest stat.

Striking Strength goes to Longyin as he is Class MJ while Ryujin is only Class KJ.

Stamina goes to Longyin once again as he has Immensely Superhuman in his stamina stat while Ryujin only has Superhuman.

Durability = Equal.

Intelligence = Hmmm I'm gonna have to give it to Ryujin for this one as He is stated as being able to solve almost any human problem, combat wise.

Finally Longyin's Grand Vision allows him to see through walls and perceive information at greater levels.

While Ryujin's All-Seeing allows him to see through walls and read minds.

Now this is troublesome, being able to read minds almost ensures the win for you. So this could go either way.

Longyin has Superior Speed, Striking Strength and Stamina.

But Ryujin has Superior intelligence and is capable of reading minds.

This is hard to decide who would win. I don't think that difference between Longyin and Ryujin in Speed, Striking Strength and Stamina is too great as they're said to have fought before.

I'm gonna say this will either be a draw or Longyin wins but after a long and hard battle. Being able to read minds is really troublesome for Longyin but he's still superior in three stats.

Great insight. It's kind of hard to debate for myself as well. It feels like a Sub-Zero VS Scorpion. (Haha.)

I mean, I think in the long run, Longyin might take the win. But then again, whilst Longyin knows a lot about human behavior, Ryujin can literally solve any problem that is sent at him, so Longyin's traps and such might not make a difference here.

Reason why it is hard to decide a winner here.

Btw Longyin is superior to Ryujin in three stats but how much superior is he to Ryujin.

Ok logically Longyin should be capable of blitzing slightly, pack harder punches and kicks and should be able to last longer than Ryujin but Ryujin is capable of reading minds well all I can say now is that this is an awesome battle.

I'll highlight this thread so more people can see it....

Very interesting battle. With the mind-reading factor, Ryujin would be able to predict Longyin's behaviour, even through that Longyin is slightly superior. I'd give that one to Ryujin, with really insane difficulties.

I'd have to go with Ryujin here due to his mind-reading ability but after an intense fight with Longyin.

It's kind of hard. I'm leaning more towards Longyin, since he could just get close enough where he can confuse the hell out of Ryujin with speed and such but Ryujin could already know he was planning that.

Hmmm...

Even if Ryujin knows what Longyin is going to do it doesn't really matter if he can't react, dodge or block Longyin's attacks.

Oh yeah that reminds me of the Uchiha's from Naruto using their Sharingan to see and predict their opponents next move, like how it's said(at least on the Naruto wikia) that even if a Uchiha saw an attack coming towards them, it wouldn't matter if they themselves aren't able to dodge, block, or at least react to it on time.

• Thinking*

Hmm...Well i guess i can still go with Ryujin on this but again he'll win after a very difficult fight with Longyin.

OK then. I still think someone who's three stats above his opponent would have a better chance at winning than someono who can read minds but is still ultimately lower in three stats than his opponent.

But it could really go either way tbh but if i had to choose either one of these guys, i'd have to go with Ryujin.

Oh what is it then. Also I took a look at Aaron Myers and it seems alright although I don't like the fact that he's a good-two-shoes.

Ryujin's mind-reading ability.

Oh don't worry there's goin to be some things i have to put in on his personality. I'll admit that he is a good-twos-shoes but their's goin to be something that will make him somewhat more "interesting".

Back