• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KNY Chapter 100-171 CRT

Kimetsu no Yaiba 100-171 CRT. Another big one, let's get started.

Insouke
Surface Scaling (Can climb up walls), Elasticity (Extended the length of his arm) Attack Reflection (Reflected Douma's attack)

Tokitou
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Pressure Points (Knocked out a ma), Reactive Power Level (Gets stronger in stressful situations), Afterimage Creation (Can create afterimages), Mist Manipulation, Perception Manipulation and Illusion Creation (Can create mist via manipulating the tempo of his movements), Statistics Amplification (With the Mark, Tokitou becomes faster and stronger), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased)

Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Took needles to the face and body and kept going), Poison Manipulation (Survived the poisonous needles whilst deprived of oxygen), Air Manipulation (Lasted in Gyakko's water bubble for quite some time whilst poisoned), Paralysis Inducement (Can fight despite the paralysis poison in him), Fear Manipulation (Withstood Michikatsu's aura), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation, and (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold)

Tanjirou
Stealth Mastery (Snuck up on Kotetsu), Social Influencing (Forced the naturally aggressive Genya to work with him just with the innocence of his eyes), Reactive Power Level (Gets faster the longer the fight goes o), Perception Manipulation (See-Through-World makes his perception of time slow dow)

Resistance to Sound Manipulation (Took powerful soundwaves, albeit they were weakened), Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (With See-Through-World, his intent becomes completely concealed and impossible to detect)

Genya
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword and gun), Power Absorption, Adaptation, and Power Mimicry (Can gain powers and attributes via eating someone)

Resistance to Pain Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (Got stabbed in his vital and kept moving and fighting, along with being electrocuted), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Nezuko
Reactive Power Level (In intense situations, Demons can reach an explosive growth),

Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Got stabbed and kept fighting. Regularly loses a leg or and intense amount of blood and keeps fighting regardless.)

Mitsuri
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Statistics Amplification (With the Mark, Mitsuri grows drastically stronger and faster), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased),

Resistance to Sound Manipulation (Took a powerful soundwave), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Gyomei
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Enhanced Senses (Can fight whilst blind), Attack Reflection (reflect Muzan's attack), Air Manipulation (Air gets drawn to him), Statistics Amplification (With the Mark, Gyomei grows drastically stronger and faster), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased),

Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Muza
Chain Manipulation (Can manipulate chains)

Giyuu
Analytical Predictio (Sensed what technique Tanjirou was going to use via slight movement and used one himself to make sure he wouldn't harm him), Rage Power (Matched Akaza's speed with his anger after getting marked)

Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Shinobu
Rage Power (Blitzed Douma with sheer anger), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased),

Resistance to Precognition (Douma couldn't predict her attack), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Douma
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a fan), Air Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (The air he projects is cold enough to make Shinobu feel it, and her outfit resists cold temperatures), Deconstruction (Can decompose Poison), Enhanced Senses (Could pick up where Shinobu changes her poison just by the sound of her sheathing her blade), Reactive Evolution and Adaptation (Grew resistant to Poison), Precognition (ormally predict attacks in most situations), Ice Manipulation (Can create ice spikes), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Spider Demon, who had an imposing aura)

Resistance to Precognition (Blitzed Kanao),

Akaza
Enhanced Senses (Can sense intent with his Battle Spirit), Reactive Power Level and Analytical Predictio (Grew stronger as the fight went on, and learned to anticipate Giyuu's movements), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Spider Demon, who had an imposing aura)

Resistance to Regenerationn Nullification (Up to High-Mid) (Could regenerate from Tanjirou's Dance of the Fire God techniques, that null intangibility), and Precognition (Could fight Tanjirou despite his Precognition),

Kanao
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Reactive Evolution (faster and more used to fighting styles the more she fights), Rage Power (Can fight with sheer anger), Analytical Predictio (Grew to predict Douma's attacks), Enhanced Senses (With Scarlet Spider Lily Eyes, she can view all her surroundings slowly and dully), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased),

Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Michikatsu
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Fear Manipulation (His aura terrified Tokitou), Regenerationn (High-Mid), Reactive Power Level (Stated to be getting faster and stronger), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased),

Sanemi
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Air Manipulation (via Dust Devil Slice], Body Control (Can squeeze his muscles so hard blood won't leave his body), Reactive Power Level (His speed increases throughout the fight), Statistics Amplification (With the Mark, Sanemi becomes drastically stronger), Body Control and Regenerationn (Low) (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased),

Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Could fight despite being warned the wounds he received would have his organs spill out), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold), Fear Manipulation (Scaling from Tanjirou, who could resist Spider Demon's aura)

Everything looks good but

"(Could regenerate from Tanjirou's Dance of the Fire God techniques, that null intangibility)"

You mean Regenerationn right?

I am a bit skeptical about these pain manipulation resistances. I always thought they were endurance feats, not resisting something that amplifies their pain or something along the lines

I've seen Pain Manipulation given out to things amongst surviving impalement, skinning, etc. Only difference is even despite that, those characters had extreme regenerative abilities. They don't here.

Several other examples of this were accepted on my last KNY CRT, such as Tanjirou fighting with broken ribs and a leg, Insouke fighting Tanjirou despite getting one-punched to the rib and nearly beating him.

Shouldt Tanjirou also have Instinctive Reaction with See-Through-World because his father does state this:

But what's most important are the correct breaths and movements. And releasing your maximum strenght with minimal movement. When you do these, your mind will slowly become invisble.

Utlize your five senses and become aware of your entire body down to the tiniest blood vessel.

When Tanjirou entered See-Through-World his movement, intuition and evasion speed increases dramastically.

Akaza also state that Tanjirou had no Battle Spirt for a second.

Michikatsu and Douma should also have Power Bestowal through blood, Blood Manipulation:

Douma right here when he turned Daki into a Demon.

Michikatsu right here. And if the same rules apply to them they also should have Biological Manipulation (With Muzan blood they can Cause cells to rupture with his blood). other Upper Moons might also have this but i dont have any evidence to back this up.

Michikatsu should also get the powers from See-Through-World because he has it

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba-chapter-165-page-1.html https://mangalife.us/read-online/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba-chapter-168-page-1.html

Everything else looks fine.

Okay. Feel free to ask for more help then.

Now I know what the staff members felt when I asked them to come evaluate my CRTs with such length. Damn.

Okay, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the show's details. I've been requested to come here and check this out so pardon for the potential ignorance.

>Inosuke

Everything seems fine here, tho I don't understand the page for the last suggestion. What's being reflected there, exactly?

>Tokitou

Empowerment seems to be better than Reactive Power Level if Tokitou grows stronger when facing stressful situations (being that the needed requirement to do it).

On the other side, rather than Perception Manipulation I think that's Illusion Creation only. He doesn't seem to be messing with his enemy senses from the inside.

The evidence for his Resistance to Pain Manipulation seems to be a stamina feat.

>>Air Manip resistance

I think I don't get the reasoning behind this one. How is surviving inside a water bubble a resistance against air manipulation, exactly?

The rest of the suggestions for Tokitou seems fine to me.

>Tanjirou

>>Resistance to Sound Manipulation

I don't know about this one. Doesn't seem like a resistance to me.

The rest seems fine.

>Genya

Like I said before, not showing pain is stamina rather than resistance to pain manipulation. I'm also doubting about the fear manipulation resistance. Has Genya done the same feat or is it being scaled because of some in-verse mechanic?

The rest is fine.

>Nezuko

Either Empowerment or Rage Power (judging by the look on her face) instead of RPL. Same as above for the Resistance.

>Mitsuri

Outside of the Fear Inducement Resistance that comes with the same question I did for Genya's, the rest seems fine.

>Gyomei

His Air Manipulation seems to be a side-effect of his movement. Is there any evidence of him doing this at will? Even then, it doesn't seem to be combat-applicable seems he's just producing some air currents towards his direction.

The rest seems fine.

>Muzan

Seems fine.

>Giyuu

Seems fine (sans the Fear).

>Shinobu

>>Rage Power

I guess? Douma wasn't totally blitzed (but this is semanthics), so I'll let this one to people who read the fight. Douma might just be overall slower and I'm not aware of that.

Resistance to Analytical Predictio seems fine.

>Douma

Adding just Adaptation might be better. Reactive Evolution means that Douma isn't only growing a resistance but growing stronger at the same time, and I don't think that's happening there. With this she has to receive Resistance to Poison Manipulation.

I also don't see a resistance to precog.

The rest is fine.

>Akaza

Most here seems fine, but I don't think that fighting a precog user despite him being able to do that makes you resistant to it. Unlike the previous cases, this doesn't seem to be stated.

His Resistance to Regen Null is something I don't understand, but I'm probably missing something so I'm going to lead with what the Knowledgeable Members think about it.

>Kanao

Reactive Evolution seems to be a mix between Reactive Power Level and an intelligence feat, but it might be as well an Adaptation feat that when combined the summarized result is Reactive Evolution. I'm not sure since adapting to a fighting style is probably not as good as adapting to some harsh enviroment or something like that.

Rage Power isn't just fighting when angered. Otherwise a lot of characters would have that because it's a common trope in fiction. If she's not getting stronger, faster or more skilled through sheer rage alone, then that's not Rage Power.

The rest seems fine.

>Michikatsu

What "Breaths" is? If it's some form of ability and the power/speed increase comes from it, it's Statistics Amplification.

The rest is fine.

>Sanemi

Everything except for Resistance to Pain Manipulation seems okay.

Insouke:

Insouke is reflecting Douma's mist.

Tokitou:

I believe it would be RPL, as he went from being overpowered by Gyakko to completely dominating him. Granted, Tokitou's state of mind was rather scrambled.

His attacks tempo disorientates his opponents, too.

It is a Pain Manipulation resistance, because later on he fights with an arm missing, impaled, removed the sword that did it, and got another limb chopped off.

Tokitou was in a space without air for some time, does that not count?

Tanjirou:

He took another one earlier, iirc.

Genya:

Genya later involuntarily eats a piece of a sword. Pretty sure that warrants it. Also, scaled. He is comparable to Tanjirou, who withstood Lower Moon 5's aura. Then he later fights Upper Moon 1, someone so frightening even Tokitou was paralyzed briefly.

Mitsuri:

Same as above.

Gyomei:

It's not combat applicable.

Giyuu:

Same as Genya. He even cut off Lower Moon 5's head straight faced.

Nezuko:

In an earlier arc, Nezuko went from having inferior Regenerationn to Daki, an Upper Moon, to exceeding her. She also overpowered her heavily via rage too, so it'd be both.

Shinobu:

Shinobu has been stated by Tanjirou (someone who can smell emotion) to constantly be angry. Considering she's fighting her older sisters killer, it seems valid enough. It was a casual Douma, though.

Akaza:

Akaza nearly killed Tanjirou multiple times throughout the course of the fight despite the fact that he got Precognition, and went under training. Regen Null is straightforward, he regens from attacks from a sword designed to null demon regens via absorbing sunlight, and from techniques that nulled Daki's regen.

Kanao:

Fair, Reactive Power Level + Adaptation.

Her Rage Power was so potent that it was stated to be the only thing keeping her standing. Considering she got so proficient later on that Douma nearly cut off her eyes to prevent her from adapting any further, it seems good.

Michikatsu/Kokushibo:

Wym? He had Stats Amp via breaths, and passive RPL just by... fighting.

Sanemi:

I would say fighting despite your organs spilling out, and even squeezing your muscle to prevent that would likely definitely warrant that.

>Inosuke

It's fine then.

>Tokitou

It could be either, but if the power increase came from a certain state of mind then it's more linked to Empowerment.

Isn't similar to Killua Zoldyck's Rhythm Echo? From the description of it it seems like so.

But that's not Pain Manipulation. At least we don't consider stamina/endurance feats as such. You can read the Pain Manipulation page to see that's the case.

A space without air in the inside might be considered a void, actually. But I'd bring other staff members that have knowledge about the Void Manipulation related topic to ensure it counts as a resistance. Being able to survive within a space with no air might be considered a Pseudo Self-Sustenance feat, actually, but I'm sure Tokitou needs oxygen to survive so it could be either a fluke or the author doesn't know about the effects of such circunstances. It can also be proof of his mental strength for not panicking over the lack of air, usually tied to the lack of oxygen as well.

>Tanjirou

I don't know. I think that Resistance to Sound Manipulation is tied to having either a way to counteract the sound or being deaf (just an example). It could be a stamina feat as well, and it wouldn't surprise me considering how tough Tanjirou is judging by the amount of such feats he possess.

>Genya

If she has her own feats then it's fine. You should specify that it comes from her and not from a scaling. So any character who has feats against Fearhax can have Resistance.

But I stand firm about the Pain Manipulation. It does not seem like so to me.

>Gyomei

It's fine to add as long as it's stated as such, then.

>Nezuko

If she improved her Regenerationn then that might be Accelerated Development or Reactive Evolution (most likely the latter if she grew stronger as well).

>Shinobu

Fighting while angry isn't Rage Power. Powering through rage is.

>Akaza

To grant resistance you need something like a statement from Tanjirou where he says that he can't predict Akaza's movements. Otherwise the precognition might just have been ignored by the author (which is usually the case) or Akaza is just too fast for Tanjirou to react despite being able to see his movements moments before.

>Kanao

No, if it's RPL and Adaptation then Reactive Evolution is a short version with both abilities, but I'm not sure about if that's Adaptation.

Rage Power seems good.

>Michi/Koku

It's okay then.

>Sanemi

Again, that's a stamina feat. An absurd and badass feat, but a stamina feat nonetheless.

Tokitou:

I'd personally go with either, really. His mental state was pretty... eh, until Tanjirou reminded him "hey, helping people feels good", then bam, destroys water bubble and cuts Gyakko to death.

I believe it might be either, honestly.

I have seen pain manip resistances from things such as surviving skinning, and such. I only say it's resistance to pain here because these characters often don't have the Regenerationn to deal with it.

Tanjirou:

Nope, he took the sound on full force. I will admit, they were weakened, but it took multiple of them. But yeah, it could also count as a stamina feat because as per usual, Tanjirou was in very bad shape before he got to fighting those tiny demons.

Genya:

I'll do so. Btw, Genya is a guy lol.

Nezuko:

Alright, Reactive Evolution. She did get stronger, and her rage towards Daki for beating up her brother was easily a factor, so Rage Power too.

Shinbou:

I also want to point out that in this state she pulled off a move so fast (with a punctured lung and damaged collarbone) Douma thought she would sunder an entire bridge.

Kanao:

Seems like it is, since she's adapting to his fighting style too.

Sanemi: Fair.

Back