• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knuckles the Echidna (Canon) vs. Wolverine

Why does he need to go Hyper? He's superior in every category to Wolverine, the only problem is his healing factor, and Knuckles can crush things with the hardness of diamonds (if we count him smashing the master emerald) with enough force to scatter it to multiple places around the world.

Davy0 said:
Why does he need to go Hyper?
Wolverine's skeleton apparently can take up to Star level power, and I thought that Knuckles would need to be able to break that in order to truly put down Wolverine.

Base Knuckles could just KO Wolverine, though.

Ah....

Knocking him out is good enough, and Knuckles is a prominent martial artist with mastery in multiple ways to kick Wolverines ass with Lightspeed Synapses so that should be interesting, too.

Plus, Knuckles has the best rap songs in all of his stages (or at least he used to...)

I mean, I always thought they were just in reference to the level/story...

But this... this really opens my eyes.

To quote the great poet Knuckles the enchilada:

"I'm walking through valleys, cryin' pumpkins in the alley

Didn't seem happy, but they sure tried to get me

Had to back 'em up with the fist metal crack 'em"

I'm hearin' someone sayin "YOU A CHICKEN DON'T BE SCARED"

Oh boy I can't believe I remember that off the top of my head...

Actually, I don't recall that one.

I only remember Pumpkin hill and a few others due to the hours spent on them trying to find the emeralds

To stay on topic: Knuckles wins or something.

Bruh.

You don't remember Unknown from M.E.?

Casual.

Oh yeah and uh...Knuckles wins or whatever. He uses his FTL rapping to pull out a victory.

Oh no, of course I remember his theme from SA1. I just couldn't muster the exact award winning lyrics in my mind. Thoug it sure beats messin' with them foes all the time...

And Knuckles glides, meaning Wolverine can't even touch him

On a serious note, Knuckles could win by K'Oing Wolverine. He may or may not have the potential of killing Wolverine due to his durability and regen(refering to Wol, here), but i guess Knuc's second best option(in Hyper form, i think) would be to, again, knock out Wolverine here.

Indeed. Knux wins via KO, and it's incredibly unlikely he'd need Hyper Form for it, unless he just wanted to completely nullify any chance of getting hurt that he had.

You're not understanding this. If my upgrade goes through, Knuckles punches are fundamentally CONTINENT level his durability won't matter because he'd be dodging his attacks effortlessly but they would also be Continent Level.

Davy0 said:
You're not understanding this. If my upgrade goes through, Knuckles punches are fundamentally CONTINENT level his durability won't matter because he'd be dodging his attacks effortlessly but they would also be Continent Level.
Knuckles is Continental?

Uhhhh yeah that thread. There's enough evidence to support them having a reasonable increase in power. And beyond that, Knuckles is superior to anything in Wolverine's arsenal except his Healing.

Sonic is about to get an upgrade and Knuckles is physically superior in sheer strength than Sonic. Yes he is.

I wouldn't take the "invinciblity" so literally. Super Sonic was supposed to be invincible, and yet both Solaris and Dark Gaia gave him a run for his money.

Back