• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knuckle Bine speed downgrade

Knuckle did lead Youpi around on a chase for a couple minutes and evaded some of his attacks then. During that instance that you linked, Knuckle was already in the air and throwing himself at Youpi so there would be nothing he could do even if he was the same speed as Youpi. (Credit to Knuckle's reaction speed for realizing Youpi had tricked him and could see the incoming counter-attack).

Damage3245 said:
Knuckle did lead Youpi around on a chase for a couple minutes and evaded some of his attacks then. During that instance that you linked, Knuckle was already in the air and throwing himself at Youpi so there would be nothing he could do even if he was the same speed as Youpi. (Credit to Knuckle's reaction speed for realizing Youpi had tricked him and could see the incoming counter-attack).
Travel speed=\= combat speed

Can you please show me feat when Knuckle ever dodge or keep up with Youpi's attacks? i don't remmber such things

Knuckle also got blitz by Cheetu kinda casually,unless Cheetu's speed far superior to Youpi he clealy not High Hypersonic

Ryope said:
Travel speed=\= combat speed

Can you please show me feat when Knuckle ever dodge or keep up with Youpi's attacks? i don't remmber such things
He did not evade him merely by travelling around, he had to avoid his tentacle attacks. I don't have a link to that at the moment, but remember Shoot also evaded several of Youpi's attacks for a while until he couldn't keep up any more.

Damage3245 said:
He did not evade him merely by travelling around, he had to avoid his tentacle attacks. I don't have a link to that at the moment, but remember Shoot also evaded several of Youpi's attacks for a while until he couldn't keep up any more.
I checked now,Knuckle did dodge Youpi's tentacle attacks twice,but i still feel like this is outler,or that Youpi's real body combat speed is High Hypersonic+ and his tentacle attacks is lower(Hypersonic+,also he fought Shoot with his tentacle ) because like i said Cheetu can blitz Knuckle and Morel casually,and i find it weird to think Cheetu speed>>>> Youpi

Ryope said:
I checked now,Knuckle did dodge Youpi's tentacle attacks twice,but i still feel like this is outler,or that Youpi's real body combat speed is High Hypersonic+ and his tentacle attacks is lower(Hypersonic+,also he fought Shoot with his tentacle ) because like i said Cheetu can blitz Knuckle and Morel casually,and i find it weird to think Cheetu speed>>>> Youpi
Cheetu had a heavy amount of emphasis on his speed to put it lightly. While he is of course much weaker overall than any of the Royal Guards, I wouldn't think it weird if Cheetu was faster than some of them.

Back