• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KN1/Demon Fox Cloak Naruto Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Sup, this is gonna be quick and only affect one version of the character and it will affect like no one else.

Currently Part I One Tailed Naruto scales to Sasuke cause he clashed evenly with him, this is all based on the Rasengan Chidori Clash.

The thing is, it's been shown in the Search for Tsunade arc and the Sasuke Retrieval arc that the Rasengan can punch way above Naruto's weight class, such as when it one shotted Kabuto (who even Jiraiya said was Kakashi level) and allowed him to tie with Sasuke earlier in the fight despite Base Sasuke being way stronger than Base Naruto and even his KN0 form, Jiraiya even says it's stronger than the Chidori.

So if KN1 Naruto was equal to CS2 Sasuke, he would have won the final clash given his Rasengan would have beaten Sasuke's chidori, but they still tied meaning Sasuke was still stronger than him.

This is supported by the fact once Sasuke unleashed the Second Level Curse Mark, he pretty much laughed at Naruto and shrugged off an attack of him like it was nothing, he then only used the Chidori because CS2 drains a lot of chakra(a fact the Sound 4 mention constantly during the arc) and he couldn't afford to waste time so he went immediately for the kill, which means CS2 Sasuke is way stronger than KN1.

What would KN1 Naruto scale to then? Well he would still be above CS1 since Sasuke couldn't do much against him even in that state and only felt he could dodge, plus his Rasengan would still scale to CS2 Sasuke due to still ending up a tie with his Chidori, which fits with the Rasengan punching way above Naruto's paygrade, Base Naruto's Rasengan would also get it's own rating for tying with Sasuke's Chidori.

Here are the scans

Last edited:
This is really not that big of a deal, this Naruto doesn't even fight anyone except Sasuke and he already scales to better stuff with his x10 boost.

It’s barely a downgrade, KN0 just becomes 7-C and Rasengan becomes 7-C+ (until I downgrade them further)

I agree with this, btw.

I mean true but this doesn't affect the scaling in any meaningful way, this Naruto is isolated from the rest of the scaling that it doesn't cause a domino effect by doing this.

I'm moreso jaded by the sheer amount of Naruto CRTs all of a sudden (I was planning on creating a CRT giving base mid-War Arc Naruto more powers and removing Blank Period Naruto's Self-Sustenance and replacing his Unknown tier) rather than the nature of this thread in particular.

Anyway, I agree. Come to think of it, all of the Naruto pages are missing implementation of the fact that they possess ultimate Jutsu has far outclass their other abilities and should be worth noting. Part 1 Naruto has few strength feats and his Ninjutsu feats are always paramount as a result.

Well I thought of writing the new AP description for Demon Fox Cloak Naruto.

7-C with One Tailed Cloak (Superior to CS1 Sasuke as he himself stated he could only dodge him and was forced to use the Second Level of the Curse Mark) 7-C+ with Vermilion Rasengan (The Rasengan allows Naruto to hit with much more force than he can usually dish out. Tied with CS2 Sasuke's Chidori Lament, who's roughly 10 times stronger than he is).

And one for Base Naruto's Rasengan.

7-C with Rasengan (The Rasengan allows Naruto to hit with much more force than he can usually dish out. Tied with Sasuke's Chidori at Full Power despite Sasuke being much stronger than he was).

How about that?

Last edited:

7-C with Rasengan (The Rasengan allows Naruto to hit with way more force than he can usually dish out. Tied with Sasuke's Chidori at Full Power despite Sasuke being much stronger than he was).

How about that?
Replace "way" with "much" and I think we have a good AP section

"The Rasengan allows Naruto to hit with way more force than he can usually dish out" sounds really informal. Something like: "The Rasengan employs the highest level of control over Chakra Form, raising his power exponentially" fits more.

also, fun fact: this form is called "nine tails' aura" in the databook.

Yall can really just say
"The rasengan allows Naruto to harm those physically superior to himself"

CS2 Sasuke needs to lose his High 7-C anyways BTW, KN0 Naruto scales to Baseline 7-C, so CS2 Sasuke would only be 7-C+

That's fine by me anyways, we just downgrade them both.

So anyways, does this has enough support to get applied or do we need more people? Just as a heads up I only have my phone so I can't edit the profiles.

I mean, I can but it's hell to do so.

Ok, If anyone is willing to apply the changes, that would be great, sadly I can't do it cause I only have mobile.

Up there I wrote an updated AP description for Naruto One Tailed State and it's rasengan.

Also an AP description for Base Naruto's Rasengan.

7-C with One Tailed Cloak (Superior to CS1 Sasuke as he himself stated he could only dodge him and was forced to use the Second Level of the Curse Mark) 7-C+ with Vermilion Rasengan (The Rasengan allows Naruto to hit with much more force than he can usually dish out. Tied with CS2 Sasuke's Chidori Lament, who's roughly 10 times stronger than he is).

And one for Base Naruto's Rasengan.

7-C with Rasengan (The Rasengan allows Naruto to hit with much more force than he can usually dish out. Tied with Sasuke's Chidori at Full Power despite Sasuke being much stronger than he was).

How about that?
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back