• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiyama Hiroto Minor edits

Hello, today I come to propose adding key AP and speed to kiyama Hiroto with the details as follows.

Part 1

The names will be added to him as follows: Kira Hiroto, Xavier Schiller (English dub) He inherited his father's company and became president of the Kira Group, so his name was changed from the original (Kiyama) to Kira Hiroto.

Part 2​

Tier: At least 6-A, likely higher and explained as follows

Attack potency: At least Continent level+ (comparable to other players in Inazuma Legend Japan as the midfielder of the team, 1/3 of Last death zone whose power is probably not lower than Fire tornado DD and comparable to Players of Shinsei Inazuma Japan after competing in Ragnarok in the future world), likely higher with the development of Hissatsu

Speed: At least Sub-relativistic (Much faster than Raimon (Go) by far, probably no less than Endou using Time-Space Resonance in their fight against Protocol Omega), likely higher with the development of Hissatsu

His scans aren't that great but based on history he is the most powerful striker with his solo hissatsu. At the very least he should be on par with the rest of the pro league.

Scan: Kira hiroto is the team midfielder and is as competitive as anyone else.

Part 3: Minor detail adjustments

I think I'll add Combination Hissatsu:
  • Last death zone: The three users stomp the field with one foot, and rise to the space while spinning and creating multiple purple triangles in their path. Then, they shoot the ball towards the goal covered with purple energy, gaining more power as it passes through a triangle.
Scan: Last death zone

Key: add Inazuma Legend Japan

I just noticed a problem with scanning this content coming from non-canon. I'll be neutral on this matter. However, I think he's probably better than Ramon (Go) and probably on par with the rest of Inazuma Legend Japon.

@Jinx666 What do you think?

I just noticed a problem with scanning this content coming from non-canon. I'll be neutral on this matter. However, I think he's probably better than Ramon (Go) and probably on par with the rest of Inazuma Legend Japon.

@Jinx666 What do you think?
Yes, he really had a chance to show off this. In Arc go, he was just a supporter.

I was gonna eventually fix up Hiroto's profile in general. Needs a major format changing and cleaning up, fit with references as such but
A) Yes he will eventually get his other names as redirects
B) The reasoning for his stats will be fixed, seemingly up to par with the other fixed Inazuma profile wording. It just takes a bit longer because Kiyama has a lot more content to look through as a main arc antagonist (and im taking a break from Inazuma for a bit)
C) Last Death Zone comes from a non-canon section of Inazuma in the Danball Senki crossover. Ergo while i dont doubt he likely knows this move, it's better not to include it till theres a proper discussion to be had

I was gonna eventually fix up Hiroto's profile in general. Needs a major format changing and cleaning up, fit with references as such but
A) Yes he will eventually get his other names as redirects
B) The reasoning for his stats will be fixed, seemingly up to par with the other fixed Inazuma profile wording. It just takes a bit longer because Kiyama has a lot more content to look through as a main arc antagonist (and im taking a break from Inazuma for a bit)
C) Last Death Zone comes from a non-canon section of Inazuma in the Danball Senki crossover. Ergo while i dont doubt he likely knows this move, it's better not to include it till theres a proper discussion to be had
Yes we should note that inazuma legend japan is non-canon and Hiroto only shows a little bit. I think the best feature is the use of the word : Continent level+ (equivalent to other players of Inazuma legend japan)

However, I respect your decision.

Back