• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Son Goku doesn't even have Regeneration Negation,
I meant like, ki blasts bypass that level of regeneration.
Anyone that can incinerate something to mere molecules at the least, can destroy someone with that type of regeneration. Kittan's lasers as shown in episode 21 & 22, can explode things into small fragments. With his superior AP, and with the lasers' fire rate, he can explode multiple parts of Buu, before he can regenerate
That isn't true at all. Gotenks literally did exactly that, he blew buu to bits, and incinerated every single part of him while he was incapacitated into nothing and buu still regenerated, so Buu can regenerate from being reduced to molecules, he needed to be atomized to be destroyed completely.

That isn't true at all. Gotenks literally did exactly that, he blew buu to bits, and incinerated every single part of him while he was incapacitated into nothing and buu still regenerated, so Buu can regenerate from being reduced to molecules, he needed to be atomized to be destroyed completely.
No, he regenerated from vapor

Regenerating from vapor means you were turned into molecules and still regenerated, to bypass that regen you need to reduce the dude to (quoting from regeneration page) a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles. Buu was still able to come back after his body was reduced to molecules.

Regenerating from vapor means you were turned into molecules and still regenerated, to bypass that regen you need to reduce the dude to (quoting from regeneration page) a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles. Buu was still able to come back after his body was reduced to molecules.
Vapor has a large number of molecules. It's only considered High when you regenerate from a few

Vapor has a large number of molecules. It's only considered High when you regenerate from a few
Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, lazers can vaporize something at most, you can't break molecules down further with lazers only so buu should still regenerate, ki blasts killed buu so that's why they can bypass that level of regeneration.

I'm changing my vote to Majin Buu then. Although, one can't overpower, and one can't kill completely, the former outlasts the latter's life span

Since kittan has no way of killing buu then he really has no wincons. So this match is a stomp
No it's not. One character doesn't need to have a wincon, as long as it isn't one-sided, then it's not a stomp. Kittan can keep fighting Buu for the rest of his life, the fight is extremely lengthy, it can be added

altho with sufficient AP it may be possible to atomize him (as goku said he could've defeated him if he really wanted to and has been implied for gohan as well but didn't because "saiyan pride")

anyway if it wasnt for plot (and character weaknesses) goku, gohan and vegito could've finished off buu

Last edited:
altho with sufficient AP it may be possible to atomize him (as goku said he could've defeated him if he really wanted to and has been implied for gohan as well but didn't because "saiyan pride")

anyway if it wasnt for plot (and character weaknesses) goku, gohan and vegito could've finished off buu
so... what do you mean by this

Ki blasts can bypass mid-high regeneration because they can kill buu with them.

he will become much stronger and finish him before then, even bypassing his regen (and in here he wont be dicking around like gohan and vegito)

Back