• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Majin Buu massively upscales from Cell who is 1.053x10^47 joules. Kittan is 1.0987074064880249x10^50 joules so there's an over 1K times difference in AP (Kittan's result comes from a calc that was for shaking the galaxy. And in the 4-B upgrade, iirc; shaking a galaxy is normally assumed to be magnitude 4 without further context). I'm voting inconclusive, because Kittan's AP is far too great for Buu to overpower him with any of his attacks, on top of that, Kittan having regular Reactive Evolution that comes from just being a Spiral Being, and having another Reactive Evolution from unlocking the Power of the Spiral. He also has Empowerment which is activated through his immense Spiral Power, that continues to grow as long as he doesn't give in (backed up by Simon, who said that he didn't have a limit to his growth in Spiral Power as long as he doesn't give in). Although, Kittan is superior, and as the fight goes on, the gap will widen even more, he doesn't have anything that would kill Majin Buu, as his regeneration is Mid-High. One can't overpower, and one can't permanently kill. In conclusion, inconclusive

Majin Buu massively upscales from Cell who is 1.053x10^47 joules. Kittan is 1.0987074064880249x10^50 joules so there's an over 1K times difference in AP (Kittan's result comes from a calc that was for shaking the galaxy. And in the 4-B upgrade, iirc; shaking a galaxy is normally assumed to be magnitude 4 without further context). I'm voting inconclusive, because Kittan's AP is far too great for Buu to overpower him with any of his attacks, on top of that, Kittan having regular Reactive Evolution that comes from just being a Spiral Being, and having another Reactive Evolution from unlocking the Power of the Spiral. He also has Empowerment which is activated through his immense Spiral Power, that continues to grow as long as he doesn't give in (backed up by Simon, who said that he didn't have a limit to his growth in Spiral Power as long as he doesn't give in). Although, Kittan is superior, and as the fight goes on, the gap will widen even more, he doesn't have anything that would kill Majin Buu, as his regeneration is Mid-High. One can't overpower, and one can't permanently kill. In conclusion, inconclusive
Ok but didn't he like, die, when he shook the galaxy? That's what it says on the justification.

Ok but didn't he like, die, when he shook the galaxy? That's what it says on the justification.
He shook the galaxy before he died. The narrator in episode 26 said that towards the end of Kittan's life, he gave off a torrent of light, which is the same light which shook the galaxy. He gave off this light right before he died, it wasn't by dying that he did this

He shook the galaxy before he died. The narrator in episode 26 said that towards the end of Kittan's life, he gave off a torrent of light, which is the same light which shook the galaxy
So why did he die? Does he need to die to release all that power or did he die for a completely different reason?

Kittan is aware of this ability though. And Kittan won't get distracted, he'll be hitting Buu the entire time, with his probability manipulating attacks
Yeah just read on the OP that they are aware. That changes a lot of things. Well, probability hax would have taken care fo that anyway since absorbtion is a projectile.
So, buu really can't do anything here.
Transmutation will get negged by probability hax.
Can he go inside kittan's body and control him?

Kittan at this time is far superior to Simon in terms of Spiral Power, who Pre-Timeskip, could go from 7-B to High 6-A with Awakened Power, or for a more exact result, become 331438783750 more powerful than his previous self

Toei only. This is manga buu.
PM increases the chance of kittan's attacks hit buu while simultaneosly decreasing buu's chances of hitting kittan
Well Buu has infinite stamina and immortality type 1, while kittan is a human and has very high stamina, if there's a non zero probability of the attack hitting then eventually it's gonna hit, or Buu can just outlast, I think that's a valid win condition.

Well Buu has infinite stamina and immortality type 1, while kittan is a human and has very high stamina, if there's a non zero probability of the attack hitting then eventually it's gonna hit, or Buu can just outlast, I think that's a valid win condition.
Kittan's probability manipulation is capable of turning 0% into absolute 100%

Had to create a scaling chain for Buuhan really quick, and the result takes him to 6.58125e+53, which is a turn around for Buu, as because of a scaling chain, making him 1K times superior. But Kittan still has Awakened Power which boosts his power to 331438783750. So, Kittan would become superior once again

Also it says on the profile that kittan only has probability manipulation with one attack only, it says nothing about making attacks less likely to hit.

But the profile says it's only with one attack.
It doesn't say it's only with one attack, the Powers and Abilities section explains how he has this ability at all, and when he's shown it. Because of Kittan's sheer determination to win, he could alter the probability of success. So much so, he turned a 0% chance around

Wait, the results really might be wrong, I used an upscaling from multipliers of the characters he absorbed. It's most likely that he just adds. I will do the math again
Yes, that is precisely why I asked you to show me, me the self proclaimed dragon ball expert power scaler. You need to add the powers of the dudes buu absorbed not multiply.
Yes buu can outlive.

Yes, that is precisely why I asked you to show me, me the self proclaimed dragon ball expert power scaler. You need to add the powers of the dudes buu absorbed not multiply.
Yes buu can outlive.
Then buu just outlives him. But he will have endure getting his ass beat for MANY MANY MANY years

Then buu just outlives him. But he will have endure getting his ass beat for MANY MANY MANY years
Yeah I guess, Buu has no win conditions other than that, if this guy's probability manipulation can turn 0% events into 100% events then nothing buu can do works and so buu just wins by out living.

Okay, I'm back with the results, Buuhan is 1.053e+51 joules. Cell; 1.053x10^47 < Fat Buu; superior to Cell by an unknown amount, although not a large amount < Gotenks SSJ (Before HTC); 5.265e+48 (Base is superior to SSJ3 Son Goku, who is superior to Fat Buu) < Gotenks SSJ (After HTC); 2.6325e+50 (His base is as powerful as his previous SSJ self) < Buutenks; 5.265e+50 (Super Buu is equal to Gotenks, so he added an equal power level to his own) < Buuhan; 1.053e+51 (Similar reasons to before. Son Gohan is as powerful as Buutenks, thus absorbing Gohan added his power to Buu's own)

King Kittan can incinerate Buu with the lasers that come out of his spiral weaponry. King Kittan can fire a multitude of lasers that can completely incinerate all of Buu's biology

Okay, I'm back with the results, Buuhan is 1.053e+51 joules. Cell; 1.053x10^47 < Fat Buu; superior to Cell by an unknown amount, although not a large amount < Gotenks SSJ (Before HTC); 5.265e+48 (Base is superior to SSJ3 Son Goku, who is superior to Fat Buu) < Gotenks SSJ (After HTC); 2.6325e+50 (His base is as powerful as his previous SSJ self) < Buutenks; 5.265e+50 (Super Buu is equal to Gotenks, so he added an equal power level to his own) < Buuhan; 1.053e+51 (Similar reasons to before. Son Gohan is as powerful as Buutenks, thus absorbing Gohan added his power to Buu's own)
Okay this doesn't matter anymore but, Gotenks isn't stronger than buu in base, he got clapped by buu, he's only stronger in SSJ, and SSJ2 Gohan scales 2x above cell.
King Kittan can incinerate Buu with the lasers that come out of his spiral weaponry. King Kittan can fire a multitude of lasers that can completely incinerate all of Buu's biology
Buu can regen from having all biology incinerated. And I don't see any lazers on the profile but there is one attack in the notable attack section that does say that he can fire a large energy beam, but it can't kill buu.

Buu can regen from having all biology incinerated. And I don't see any lazers on the profile but there is one attack in the notable attack section that does say that he can fire a large energy beam, but it can't kill buu.
Kittan could still probably destroy him with the energy beams, just like what Son Goku also did with the Spirit Bomb, and Kittan is capable of becoming far more powerful than Buu

Kittan could still probably destroy him with the energy beams, just like what Son Goku also did with the Spirit Bomb, and Kittan is capable of becoming far more powerful than Buu
His beams would have to nullify mid-high regen like ki blasts to kill him, ki blasts can bypass that high regeneration precisely because they can kill buu with it, buu's regen is crazy, he can be reduced to particles and still regenerate. You gotta prove kittans lazers can incinerate to that level.

His beams would have to nullify mid-high regen like ki blasts to kill him, ki blasts can bypass that high regeneration precisely because they can kill buu with it, buu's regen is crazy, he can be reduced to particles and still regenerate
Son Goku doesn't even have Regeneration Negation, and Buu's regeneration would have to be High, but as the justification on his profile states, it's only Mid-High. Anyone that can incinerate something to mere molecules at the least, can destroy someone with that type of regeneration. Kittan's lasers as shown in episode 21 & 22, can explode things into small fragments. With his superior AP, and with the lasers' fire rate, he can explode multiple parts of Buu, before he can regenerate

Back