• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

noninho

He/Him
I fulfill my promisses and i made one to our favorite reaper, here ya go:

Lord Marrowgar and Foxfire Ahri are both in 7-A with nothing restricted
(yeah, he can get 5x the ap, but she has dura-neg and a good wincon)
speed is =, battle takes place in Icecrown Citadel for flavor (it's cool tho, cuz its a pretty wide space, the one his battle takes place in)

"Ninguém adentrará ao sacrário do meu Mestre!": 2 - JustANormalLemon, noninho
"Me conte um segredo...":
i hope flavoring the OP with ptbr texts doesn't get this invalidated Incon:

Last edited:
Its a matter of how fast could she try exploiting his condition of death (getting burned, since she doesn't have Holy damage), and if it takes more than, idk, 15 seconds, she just dies from losing 10% of HP each second (and I say 15 cuz he won't just attack with it right away, I think. If I'm wrong, she has 10s do do so)

And I think Lord Marrowgar wins before getting burned

Its a matter of how fast could she try exploiting his condition of death (getting burned, since she doesn't have Holy damage), and if it takes more than, idk, 15 seconds, she just dies from losing 10% of HP each second (and I say 15 cuz he won't just attack with it right away, I think. If I'm wrong, she has 10s do do so)

And I think Lord Marrowgar wins before getting burned
this + the reading of their profiles makes me think lord marrowgar just overalll overwhelm her by habilities, she also don't have a way to easily destroy the skeleton sinse she has no holly damage and isn't that easy to completly burn a target

voting bones

she also don't have a way to easily destroy the skeleton sinse she has no holly damage and isn't that easy to completly burn a target
well, technically she can with her fire, but as both of us said, she can't do it before getting completely murdered

Back