• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kitana vs Nico Robin

Kitana's AP and speed? Robin scales from being able to restrict Hakuba who's 11.6 Megatons. This turns Robin able to react to characters above the Mach 6670, so it's highly possible that she's faster here.

From my limited research, she seems to be scaling from characters who scales from Raiden (Mortal Kombat).

The 7-B AP comes from creating a storm but I don't which one it is.

The Massively Hypersonic+ speed seems to come from Raiden, who can travel and attack at lightning speed. So they should be around lightning speed.

Kitana is 12 Megatons.

Kitana is arguably more skilled given she's been the top assasins of Edwin's and Outworld for 1000 years and managed to defeat Shao Kahn, the strongest military leader in the realms barring Raiden.

Kitana also has higher range due to her fans which she spans like crazy, as well as her levitation to suspend Robin and impake her with said fans.

Robins speed advantage is massive though assuming we don't equalize it, so if it's Unequal, Robin wins easily, if it is, I can debate a bit more.

Let's wait for Rei's resolution on that.

I'm surprised that both are comparable, since Robin easily restrained Hakuba.

I think that being 5 times faster than your opponent is a massive difference in this match. So is better equalized their speeds.

Well if speed is Equal, I'm leaning on Kitana

Thousands of years of expirience and training then Robin, better range Spam. Levitating Robin for an easy hit etc.

Nico destroys up close, but Kitana can likely keep Range from afar

They'll get impaled if they do that and her fans can travel telkinetically if they do that.

Though, yeah I forgot Nico has the advantage on lifting strength

Kitana can just...teleport out of them. She should be stronger too since she initially defeated God Liu alongside the others before Liu tapped into the Jinsei.

I don't think impaling Robin's arms would stop her. She has been shown taking similar damage without flinching (in the Diamante vs Kyros fight) and the only thing she needs is a snap. Since both are comparable, it's not like Kitana's slicing through Robin's arms with ease.

Back