• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kisame vs Sanji

Really don't see how kisame wins this. The giant water dome isn't even that helpful because sanji can fight underwater then you add in everything sanji has in his bag. This is probably gonna end in a stomp for sanji

Sanji was able to fight under 5000m of water pressure so kisames advantage of taking it under water wont be as big
sanjis haki makes it so kisame will struggle to land a lot of hits
sanji dosen't use "energy" attacks for kisame to absorb unless you pull some he can absorb his aramament haki stuff
Kisame has immense pain tolerance and regen so he's not getting clapped in like 2 hits but like idk how he lands a death blow

Sanji was able to fight under 5000m of water pressure so kisames advantage of taking it under water wont be as big
sanjis haki makes it so kisame will struggle to land a lot of hits
sanji dosen't use "energy" attacks for kisame to absorb unless you pull some he can absorb his aramament haki stuff
Kisame has immense pain tolerance and regen so he's not getting clapped in like 2 hits but like idk how he lands a death blow
Samehada can help out

Sanji has FAR more speed amps, and better mobility. Add his Observation Haki into the mix, and Kisame definitely won't be able to land hits on him, at least not consistently.

Clones are pretty meh, outside of distractions. Kisame's water clones are far weaker than himself.

Status effects, I assume are for his Water Prison, which causes paralysis. I guess that'd be useful, but only if Kisame catches him, which is unlikely.

Kisame's regeneration is fodder tbh. It'd help with the burns I suppose, but it's not an overwhelming advantage by any means.

Paralysis Jutsu kinda out of character.

Shark bombs are good Danmaku, but Sanji should be able to deal with them through speed amps + Observation Haki.

Speedster, Uchiha is a supporter and a knowledgeble member of both series in particular Naruto, so if he himself think that Kisame doesn't have enough for win over and instead said that Sanji win, than he win

don't copypaste his abilities from his profile, that's just useless since Uchiha already know that and still formulate this

Clones are pretty meh, outside of distractions. Kisame's water clones are far weaker than himself.

Status effects, I assume are for his Water Prison, which causes paralysis. I guess that'd be useful, but only if Kisame catches him, which is unlikely.

Kisame's regeneration is fodder tbh. It'd help with the burns I suppose, but it's not an overwhelming advantage by any means.

Paralysis Jutsu kinda out of character.

Shark bombs are good Danmaku, but Sanji should be able to deal with them through speed amps + Observation Haki.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsman, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Summoning (He can summon numerous sharks), Chakra Absorption (He can absorb a large quantity of chakra with Samehada), Enhanced Senses, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[6], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[7], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range), Regeneration (Mid-Low; using Samehada's ability which turns stolen chakra into its wielder's stamina and heals them), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Can breathe underwater), Status Effect Inducement (using Five Hungry sharks technique he can stop an enemy's movement), Immense Pain Tolerance (Laughed off having his chest blown open by Bee's Lariat. He bit off his own tongue in order to avoid giving up intel, and willingly let himself get eaten alive by sharks without making a single noise)

Dude what did i just said above? stop copypasting the abilities, he already know them, and he still vote for Sanji,

Back