• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disagree fr fr, the profile pic needs to look like this to get approved by the mods.
all-you-can-eat-sushi.jpg

Looks like it might be a lot of changes. Got a summary?
Added a lot of references for abilities, I added some abilities relating to his water style like Breath Attack and Danmaku

Put Samehada as a seperate tab with its own abilities, like Statistics Reduction and Statistics Amplification

Changed his fused image to the manga version (might need a render)

Added some justification for statistics and made another tab for fused Kisame

Added to some justifcation for his stamina and intelligence

The profile looks good but one issue I have is the resistance to fear manipulation justification. It simply says... "(Zabuza's fear inducing presence presumably has no effect on him)".

There is no scan or reference and since I don't recall the being shown together on screen I'm going to assume it's because they probably encountered each other in the past. But you put "presumably" so if there is no concrete proof, I suggest "possibly" in front of it.

The profile looks good but one issue I have is the resistance to fear manipulation justification. It simply says... "(Zabuza's fear inducing presence presumably has no effect on him)".

There is no scan or reference and since I don't recall the being shown together on screen I'm going to assume it's because they probably encountered each other in the past. But you put "presumably" so if there is no concrete proof, I suggest "possibly" in front of it.
I think it's meant to be scaling off Kakashi?

Ok I'll change it to possibly, though the reason why I give it to Kisame is because he's like Zabuza's "senior" in the Seven Ninja Swordsmen, so I don't think it'd work on him. Not sure what you'd think about that, if it's sufficient or not

bpNFSvO.jpeg

Deidara victim but nice work
Kisame losing to Deidara is nasty work bro

Ok I'll change it to possibly, though the reason why I give it to Kisame is because he's like Zabuza's "senior" in the Seven Ninja Swordsmen, so I don't think it'd work on him. Not sure what you'd think about that, if it's sufficient or not

bpNFSvO.jpeg

Kisame losing to Deidara is nasty work bro
I see, I guess since they'd have been apart of the same group and at least would have fought in the vicinity of each other it's a possibility.The update should be fine to apply.

By the way, there is something about Kisame's AP scaling that I have been thinking about for a long time but haven't shared here. Suiton clones are 10% of the user's power. Suiton clones of Kisame's 30% chakra version fight Neji. Can we upgrade Kisame through Neji?

By the way, there is something about Kisame's AP scaling that I have been thinking about for a long time but haven't shared here. Suiton clones are 10% of the user's power. Suiton clones of Kisame's 30% chakra version fight Neji. Can we upgrade Kisame through Neji?
That would require its own thread but I don't think we use that 30% chakra thing as AP justification anymore.

Okay, went over the sandbox. It's largely fantastic, great work. I do have some minor issues, though.

Tier: 7-A physically, Varies with Chakra Absorption, up to 6-C with Water Style and Samehada | 6-C, higher with Chakra Absorption

Name: Kisame Hoshigaki, the Monster of the Hidden Mist, the Tailless Tailed Beast.
His keys should go between these two categories. Like so:
Tier: 7-A physically, Varies with Chakra Absorption, up to 6-C with Water Style and Samehada | 6-C, higher with Chakra Absorption
Key: Base | Fused with Samehada
Name:
Kisame Hoshigaki, the Monster of the Hidden Mist, the Tailless Tailed Beast.

The P&A section is all good to me, but there's still quite a number of abilities that have no scans or references, particularly in his Resistances and Samehada tabbers. They can be handled later, I guess, since this CRT has been held up long enough. But it would be nice to just nip all of this in the bud and be done with it imo, if you have the time that is. Same goes for his Stamina and Intelligence sections.

This should be adjusted like so:
And this
possibly Island level (As a 30% clone, he survived 6th Gate Guy's initial kick which begins Asakujaku requiring dozens of blows to be fully defeated [72]. He survived 7th Gate Guy's Hirudora, albeit being greatly weakened by it, Guy required another punch to knock Kisame out but even with that Kisame willed himself awake, broke through chakra suppressing Wood Style[73] and suprised Yamato with his strength[74]) Varies with Chakra Absorption
Needs a comma before the "Varies".

Also, regarding the possibly 6-C durability rating, I'm a bit iffy on it tbh. But eh, I can live with it for now since it's just a possibly, and once again, I don't wanna hold this up any further.

@LordTracer Hey, mind checking this over in case I missed anything? I recall you were involved in the previous thread.

Like US96 mentioned, there’s still some P&A and resistances that are missing scans and references, and his stamina and intelligence are completely missing references.

The possibly 6-C durability rating is questionable as well. He clearly took damage from the initial kick, and there’s no evidence to support the notion that he “required” several hits to be defeated. The Asakujaku literally killed his clone so clearly he wouldn’t scale to it.

As for him surviving the Hirudora, again, he was severely damaged by it. That’s an endurance feat, not a durability feat. There is a difference between just surviving something and actually withstanding it. Kisame willing himself awake and breaking out of Mokuton is also irrelevant to his durability and would be more appropriate in the stamina section.

Also, the “Scales to approximately” part of his AP notes doesn’t need to be there. You only need to list the value.

The possibly 6-C durability rating is questionable as well. He clearly took damage from the initial kick, and there’s no evidence to support the notion that he “required” several hits to be defeated. The Asakujaku literally killed his clone so clearly he wouldn’t scale to it.

As for him surviving the Hirudora, again, he was severely damaged by it. That’s an endurance feat, not a durability feat. There is a difference between just surviving something and actually withstanding it. Kisame willing himself awake and breaking out of Mokuton is also irrelevant to his durability and would be more appropriate in the stamina section.
Well, to add to this, he also took severe damage from V2 Bee, who's AT MOST 6-C. He's at most comparable to Bijuu Mode Bee, who's baseline 6-C. This, along with everything you mentioned, is largely why I'm iffy on 6-C dura for Kisame.

Also, I'm doubtful about the Hirudora feat because it's a large air blast with a massive AOE, so it's not like Kisame tanked the full force of it anyway. Not that it's weak at far range, but his surface area is definitely a factor imo.

I disagree with the endurance point of Kisame's durability not scaling to Hirudora because of the damage Kisame took, this isn't really comparable to the examples given like Meruem's condition after the Rose Bomb.

xS41CrD.png

Kisame has bruises across his body but hasn't lost any portions of his body or limbs, he wasn't even knocked out let alone near death.

BtIJY8Y.png

Well, it doesn't matter too much so I won't argue it too much, I'll just change it to likely higher than 7-A

Last edited:
Should I adjust them then or just remove them
No, it should be adjusted. Tracer and I were commenting on different things lol.
I was talking about the placement and formatting, and Tracer was commenting on the content of the note itself.
He just wanted you to change it from this
<ref group="Note">Scales to approximately 100 Megatons</ref>
to this
<ref group="Note">100 Megatons</ref>
Same goes for all of these notes.

Back