• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Soul King

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Perhaps because his soul resistance would be unconventional for a reason. Idk maybe Soul crush crushes Quantum Fields now.
Get that added to his profile and I'll be inclined to agree.

I don't even care about the SAO verse much and I don't know if I can make a CRT rn due to forum moving but I'd be down to creating a CRT if possible just to get it in. Imma buy the volume rq

The Soul King should win due to soul hax and The Almighty (which gives him insight into what Kirito will attempt to do).

• Fate Haxes and Powernulls him with Almighty and then kills him with one of his 20ish insta-kill haxes
Like seriusly, the soul hax IS NOT NEEDED AT ALL to make this an hax stomp

Yeah, even if you want to disregard Soul Crush (You shouldn't until Kirito gets the ability to be completely immune to all soul based attacks added to his profile), SK still stomps in a multitude of ways.

YungManzi said:
I was never arguing that Kirito could win though.
In fact, I don't think anybody was.
And I never said you did... It was more just me stating that the Soul King has much more to offer than Soul Crush.

I just want to clarify: We treat SAO worlds on the VSBW as their own self-contained realities, which is why they're not all 10-C packets of data.

People in UW canonically have souls in the form of "Fluctlights", despite the fact that they're actually nothing more than datacubes simulating a human consciousness' quantum field within a simulated reality. There's literally people whose abilities and theme revolve around Soul Manipulation, and eating souls.

Soul King stomps.

I think both of you think we were talking as if he didn't have a soul when I was aware fluctlights were a thing on Alcalization and have literally just been saying how the nature of the souls is too different not that they lack a soul. I asked about the game avatars like SAO and stuff but that was just a question since I only read from V.9 with Eugeo and Co.

I don't think this should be discussed here anyways since this thread is more about SK vs Kirito than Kirito's soul shenanigans and it seems like people think we argued for Kirito beating Soul King.

Nothing of what you said is even a counter argument, especiallly because the argument I'm saying is that their souls being "fluclights" is just fancy talk given they're still explicity souls and are affected by soul manip in-verse.

It wasn't a counter argument maybe because I was trying to be on the same page? Never tried to argue they lacked souls because "data lol" so I tried getting that fact straight, I don't know why you have a problem with that.

Their souls being fluclights is irrelevant because they're still souls and affected by soul manipulation from the verse? You do realize that means Soul = Fluclights so of course Fluclights explicitly = Souls from the verse and of course soul manipulation from the verse works because Soul = Fluclights. If the verse itself explains what a soul is then the soul manipulation from the verse is obviously manipulating that, so it would be Soul (Fluclight) manipulation. Still souls =/= no differences being present on what make them up.

Can this thread be locked? The votes have reached more than 7 in favor of SK and the gap is greater than 3, it's also been 24 hours grace even if the OP hasn't counted any votes. I mean, at this point it's just people complaining because they don't like the fact that SK passively erases Kirito. Also, is this even able to be added to their profiles?

Imagine thinking I care about this match. I already said I'm down for a thread specially for the topic since I only ever cared about soul Hax working normally but people kept replying to me here.

Imagine thinking I care about this match. I already said I'm down for a thread specially for the topic since I only ever cared about soul Hax working normally but people kept replying to me here.
Where did I say you care about the match? I just think it's foolish to continue this conversation in this thread when SK has already won and the thread should be closed. Go make a thread about that then lol...

Purgy said:
Can this thread be locked? The votes have reached more than 7 in favor of SK and the gap is greater than 3, it's also been 24 hours grace even if the OP hasn't counted any votes. I mean, at this point it's just people complaining because they don't like the fact that SK passively erases Kirito. Also, is this even able to be added to their profiles?
This is a stomp, so no grace

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Purgy said:
This is a stomp, so no grace
I guess, regardless it should be locked and the conversation regarding Kirito and other SAO characters being immune to soul based abilities should have it's own thread.

Purgy said:
I mean, at this point it's just people complaining because they don't like the fact that SK passively erases Kirito.
Only users that argued something in this thread for Kirito? Me and YungMazi both of us have said that we were on the soul stuff. i'm sure you can understand the implication of your statement.

Idk if I can do it anything that changes the profile during forum move, besides having other priorities if not I would have already done it. Imma just unfollow and stop replying to stuff here tho to end it.

Purgy said:
I mean, at this point it's just people complaining because they don't like the fact that SK passively erases Kirito.
Only users that argued something in this thread for Kirito? Me and YungMazi both of us have said that we were on the soul stuff. i'm sure you can understand the implication of your statement.
Idk if I can do it anything that changes the profile during forum move. Imma just unfollow and stop replying to stuff here tho to end it.
My implication of that statement is that you don't like Kirito being passively erased by the SK, Kirito losing from that is just what follows but that's not me saying you cared about the outcome of the match. E.g if Kirito wasn't passively erased but still lost I don't think you'd care much.

This.

Everyone knows Gamers don't have souls

Good job, Ashen One.

We have Dark Souls!

I think this thread has reached its conclusion.

On side note, is the SK (Star King) vs SK (Soul King) intentional, or is it a coincidence? Lmao.

Back