• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Mace Windu

45121715 Sword Art Online Kirito Kakoii Artist GGO Render
Mace Windu
Couldn't resist the joke of Kirito basically using Windu's lightsaber.
Anyway, Kirito powered by the World vs Legends Windu

Speed equalized

AP for both

Kirito: 151.7 FOE

Mace Windu: Windu =< Palpatine (constellations to align in new configurations which defied their orbits) > Valkorion (Fought HoT/EW, Arcann, and Vaylin and was winning for most of the fight, only losing due to circumstance) > Vitiate (Defeated Novel Revan and stated to be stronger than Reborn Revan) > Revan (fought the EW and HoT along with a bunch of other characters) >> Vaylin (was beating Arcann) > Arcann (Defeated the Outlander twice (Likely EW or HoT)) > Hero of Tython/Emperor's Wrath > Weakened Vitiate >> Wutzek (Can destroy a solar system (22.77 FOE at minimum))

Okay I know the memes are funny and all but GGO doesn't have the FOE amp

Also it's a temporary amp that's 151.7 FOE, his physical body doesn't have nearly the dura, only the swords do

Way I see it, Window force pushes and Kirito, much to his dismay, turns to Quantium Particals.

He does focus into his lightsaber primarily I suppose

Generally Windu using any kind of Force Ability will murder Kirito

To clarify

I think this match is probably a curbstomp considering Mace Windu force shoving him would absolutely murder him, and it would definitely come to that if they go into an extended swordfight.

Maybe not. Mace never used force powers other than Vaapad and Shatterpoint against Sidious, though he has used TK in other fights

Really?

You'd think he'd make more use of it

Alright in that case it's down to skill and.... Yeah Kirito gets absolutely flattened

Dunno about the solidity of this match considering Mace outskills, can kill him basically whenever he feels like using force powers, and won't even have to do much outlasting before Kirito's amp runs out, but, if all that's okay, Window for reasons above

Back