• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GGO is actually Kirito's worse video game key, since despite he has higher AP than BoAli, he's basically the definition of haxless since he doesn't know about Incarnation on this key.

I see. I just crunched some numbers, that would mean Kirito has a ~4x AP advantage in this key, which shouldn't be too large.

Her abilities seem... comical. Especially the pizza-throwing thing. Are they worth noting?

you crunched badly, foolish mortal

the pulverization end on the Khimera calc was taken, and Kirito backscales from 1.48 tons. 1.48 divided by .56 is 2.64285714286.

They're effective, they can count for a fight.

Ah. I calced using the + value, since I forgot his AP.

Still, if she activates her berserker mode, that's 1.48/.28, which is 5.28571429x.

@Jackythejack I was asking whether or not her energy projection and fire manipulation was worth mentioning, and whether or not she uses them often.

I mean her activating berserk mode isn't a certainty either way. It's not a requirement just if she absolutely finds it necessary.

Her fire manipulation only works if she's unharmed. If she takes any reasonable damage it won't work anymore. Her energy projection (which it technically isn't and it's just throwing pizza sauce) is absolutely worth mentioning as it's her main ranged attack, is powerful than her other moves, and is definitely easy to use and use often

Assuming it's also of similar AP, that gives her the ranged advantage.

Kirito's usage of Incarnation is still in its early stages in this key, but will activate like any other time if he's in a pickle. Sword Skills can also give him some advantages. I can see the fight going as Kirito getting lobbed by pizza sauce and about to lose, then suddenly getting a 5 second boost from Incarnation and reenacting the Heathcliff scene again.

Either way, I probably won't vote until I hear more from both sides.

Should also note her range is also a charged attack. Not just automatic fire.

And ain't that only her best cause that's her only range option.

I mean she can also cause shockwaves in the ground which are also ranged and that doesn't take too long either.

The charged attack is so short timed that it barely means anything, especially when getting close, which Kirito has to do, puts him in line of Fire, and since Chel can maneuver around even while charging up the attack

Ahh. Ok

And a charge attack vs automatic can mean a massive difference depending on the fight. Someone skilled enough could easily use that time it takes to avoid it.

Eh, not really? Assuming they start at range, it'd take around a second or two to get close to Chel, and by then she's already charged another saucy shot and is directing it towards her face. It's practically impossibly to tell when she's going to release the charge before she does it

Yes really. Even a second to give them to react is a vastly bigger different situation than reacting on the fly. And a skilled fighter can easily utilize the time given to react properly and more logically. A second to two seconds means a lot. He doesn't need to know when she shoots it. Just needs to be out of the way.

I don't think key changes need to happen. All that happens is that there's a smaller ap gap.

also I found one more Khimera feat that may be worth something

I dunno mate there's a feat of a fodder enemy instantly vaporizing/evaporating a block of ice that's around the size of a person and I don't know if that's give big money results or not

Kirito's main fighting style is to not get hit while making as much damage as possible. The only ones who can touch him are those comparable or higher in skill level, such as Integrity Knights who literally have over 100 years more experience than him, and even then he can still handle himself in those situations. There is also Incarnation that can come into play. Pretty sure Kirito is more skilled than Chelshia and he also has his defensive Sword Skills such as Spinning Shield.

Back