• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Life Manipulation doesn't seem to be on his profile. You should make a CRT.

If it's a ability that requires willpower Batman definitely outclasses Kirito in that, and considering Batman uses intimidation it's possible that he'll lose confidence early on.

Yobo Blue said:
If it's a ability that requires willpower Batman definitely outclasses Kirito in that, and considering Batman uses intimidation it's possible that he'll lose confidence early on.
Extremely unlikely. Batman is domineering but he's not nearly as intimidating as the SAO's grim reaper or rather the Angel of Death Gabriel. Kirito had his organs ripped out by a the dude and kept fighting.

Does he finally feel afraid?

Only the fear and despair of a man about to die was the feeling Gabriel could share with others.

Gabriel had taken many lives in his search for a soul's radiance, ever since he had murdered Alicia Klingerman in the woods behind his childhood home. But he had never again witnessed another object resembling a puff of light, like the one that had escaped Alicia's forehead. So he had been nursing his hunger by sampling his own fear instead.

What does it taste like? The fear gushing from a boy once so filled with powerful confidence, now knocking on death's door?

The craving welling up from the depths of his body caused Gabriel to lick his lips while raising the tip of his left finger.

Several tiny black orbs immediately materialized and began to drone, like flies.

He brought the finger swishing down and from the black orbs burst ultra-thin laser beams, perforating every inch of the boy's body. A second later, blood spurted, hanging in midair like mist.

"HA HA HA HA!!"

Gabriel roared with laughter as he closed the distance in an instant, drawing back his void blade.

It penetrated the boy's abdomen with ease.

The body under his black shirt and overcoat was ripped apart by the raging void, and abruptly severed in half.

Blood, flesh, and organs sprayed in all directions.

Gabriel's left hand reached out towards the alluring ruby-red glow.

He seized the still beating, largest jewel of them all, hanging from the upper half of the boy — and tore off his heart.

The piece of meat in his palm continued to hammer badump, badump, as though in protest, as Gabriel brought it close to the edge of his expressionless mouth and whispered to the levitating, dying boy.

"Your feelings, your memories, everything of your heart and your soul… I will now devour it all."

The angel of death proclaimed. I gazed down at him through half-closed eyes.

Gabriel Miller's colorless lips parted wide, as if about to bite down on a ripe apple, and sank his sharp teeth into my plundered heart.

Squish.

There was a dreadful noise.

His white face contorted intensely; great volumes of blood that was not mine gushed from his mouth.

Of course.

He had bitten into the great number of tiny blades I generated inside my own heart from Metallic Elements.

"Unf…"

Gabriel covered his mouth and pulled back.

I moaned scratchily:

"How are you gonna find… my spirit and memories in there? My body's just… a container. My memories… will always be…"

Right here.

Merged with my consciousness itself, never to be separated.

The pain of my heart getting torn to shreds was brutalized beyond description. But this moment was my biggest and final opportunity. There wouldn't be a second chance if I missed it.

Eugeo was still fighting when his body got cut in half.

I spread the two swords in my hands to my left and right, crying as blood rippled away from me:

"RELEASE RECOLLECTION!!"

Pure white and pitch black discharged at the same time.

Massive numbers of ice tendrils exploded from the front-facing Blue Rose Sword, tightly binding Gabriel's body.

Then from the Night Sky Sword raised high above—

A monumental, dark pillar towered into the sky.

Dark light roared upwards, boring through the crimson and gaining soaring altitude — then spreading in all directions almost as if it had collided violently with the sun.

Bit by bit, it was covering the sky.

The crimson was being painted over at terrific speed and the daytime light vanished.

Darkness reached the horizon at once, and continued to expand beyond.

No, it wasn't the darkness of a void. It was velvety, had a slight temperature…

An infinite night sky.

As I've said, assuming Incarnation will allow him to automatically outclass someone on Batman's level of skill is unlikely.

Batman is also known for being able to instill fear in those around him on a extremely powerful level, hence why he was eligible for a Sinestro Corp ring.

I'm not assuming Incarnation will automatically make Kirito outclass Batman, that's an absurd statement in which I have never said. What I'm saying however is that Incarnation will keep shifting things into Kirito's favor given how it works.

Also, Kirito works at his best when under pressure from fear of the opponent, death etc... So instilling fear into him would only serve to make him more desperate and thereby amplifying his willpower. He'd be a member of the Green Lantern Corps if he was in the DC Universe.

Anyways I still don't know whether conventional methods to melt the ice would be possible given it's properties to stick the opponent down with ever-growing tendrils that apparently can even hold down a guy who absorbs everything.

Gabriel Miller felt wonderment at how he could possibly be restrained by mere tendrils of ice.

Hadn't all types of magical attacks, even slashes from the longswords, been utterly ineffective against him until a moment ago?

Certainly, his mouth had been injured by the countless number of blades the boy had concealed within his heart. But that had only been his mouth imitating the sensation of chewing. Now his entire body was newly shielded by a thick layer of a dark barrier.

Ice is just solid H20. Which isn't a lack of a thing, it's matter. What you meant is probably coldness which is entirely different. And Kirito's ice continuously saps away the durability or life of anyone it is used against.

While that may be the case, that's just resistance to Absorption, and that doesn't change the fact Batman can break out fairly quickly, melt his way out if necessary, and see it coming before it occurs. His stamina also lets him take at least a few life saps, assuming that's what Kirito starts with in the first place.

BTW, if Batman decides to hide, there isn't really anything Kirito can due to find him, especially since Batman's precognition allows him to know something dangerous is coming, even when he can't see his foe.

The Release Recollection of the Blue Rose Sword at the moment Kirto woke up (not even before he was powered by the hopes and dreams of the people of the Underworld) was able to freeze 20,000 people across the battlefield which is entire kilometers across. It was an AOE attack and was instantaneous. Unless Batman teleported away far far away from its reach before he used Release Recollection, his precognition and presence concealment won't be able to do jack.

And even further, Kirito can literally sense bloodlust and danger. So hiding won't do much if you're gonna attack him. Unless Batman can literally conceal bloodlust too (not sure how you'd manage to do that) sneak attacks are effectively useless against him.

One of the biggest edges that Batman has against Kirito is his skill and experience but it's not as if Kirito himself is a slouch in skill and just like Batman, he can adapt pretty quickly to the situation. If for some reason Batman gets stabbed by the Night Sky Sword too then he'd get thoroughly ****** over and get turned into a tree, and to my knowledge, there's nothing in his arsenal that can reverse that.

>Kirito being "no slouch" in skill isn't saying much when Batman is above people with 57000 years of experience like Vandal Savage.

Batman can conceal himself from people with sense far better then Kirito. And Batman doesn't feel blood lust, at least not in the conventional sense, unless blood lust is just "intent to kill." Even then, Batman is more willing to go for incap first most times.

A Question.

How does Batsy even prepare for Kirito's game environment? Also considering how this isn't "real" how does batman prepare outrageous materials to fight Kirito?

OnePunchSaitama said:
A Question.

How does Batsy even prepare for Kirito's game environment? Also considering how this isn't "real" how does batman prepare outrageous materials to fight Kirito?
This assumes they are in New York City by SBA

Yobo Blue said:
>Kirito being "no slouch" in skill isn't saying much when Batman is above people with 57000 years of experience like Vandal Savage.
Real life experience not equal to in game one. Especially considering how accelerated the virtual environment can be.

Unless Kiritimati has feats of matching people with that level of experience, it makes no difference.

Yobo Blue said:
Unless Kiritimati has feats of matching people with that level of experience, it makes no difference.
You mean 57k?

How does batman even fight when he cannot use any of the improvisation he has done in every other fight? Without improv he can't beat Vandal.

Yobo Blue said:
This assumes they are in New York City by SBA
Please explain this.

So is it a game in New York?

Or the Game has background as NY?

Or they are fighting for real(which makes no sense for Kirito since he would lose without doubt?)

You mean 57k?

How does batman even fight when he cannot use any of the improvisation he has done in every other fight? Without improv he can't beat Vandal.

What are you talking about? Fighting someone or being a superior fighter to someone is a skill feat.

Please explain this.

So is it a game in New York?

Or the Game has background as NY?

Or they are fighting for real(which makes no sense for Kirito since he would lose without doubt?)

Kirito has his powers in the real world by SBA

Yobo Blue said:
Kirito has his powers in the real world by SBA
Do they have similar limitation(like how game moves have)? like those more linear moves and pre-execution? if so Batman takes this.(with prep of course).

Another question; does Batman know of Kirito's skills and abilities. If so will Kirito have the same amount of information?

Yobo Blue said:
Batman can conceal himself from people with sense far better then Kirito. And Batman doesn't feel blood lust, at least not in the conventional sense, unless blood lust is just "intent to kill." Even then, Batman is more willing to go for incap first most times.
Yes, anything with the intent to cause Kirito harm would count as bloodlust. And Kirito himself usually goes to incapacitate.

Yobo Blue said:
If Batman sees it coming (which he can) he can just use his teleporter to escape.
Really? Why couldn't he predict Mr. Freeze freezing him in place?

Yobo Blue said:
How does Night Sky Sword work?
You get stabbed by it, you will turn into a tree if Kirito wills it. However, this only used against the vilest people in existence so I doubt Kirito would actually use it in character against Batsy. More than likely, he'll just use the other ability that the Night Sky Sword has instead which absorbs all energy that it comes in contact with in his using Release Recollection.

Batman has a bunch of sensors in his suit that tell him about the opponents things like weak points

He did. It was part of his plan. That's assuming he doesn't just break out of Kirito's ice, which isn't that cold.

If Batman figures out anything about Kirito or his fighting style he gains a massive advantage in addition to his skill.

So Bats has prep time but this is an unexpected encounter that he didn't prepare for??? I'm thoroughly confused.

But Kirito does the same thing with all of his opponents, the only time when he doesn't is against Oberon which was pathetic enough to not even consider a real threat. He gauges all of them for any chinks in their armor.

Batman has no prep time

Yeah, but Batman's sensors go beyond that and tell him all about the biology of his foes, and he's a much better fighter.

Uhhh. So um, why are we using 4-B version of Kirito (Powered by the World)? Or do you mean to use 6-C version of Kirito (just after he woke up)?

I can't gauge what this matchup is about honestly. Or wait do you mean to say this is Bats with Preparation and tech but doesn't know about Kirito?

Sorry if I come across as annoying, I'm just kind of baffled.

Yobo Blue said:
Near the end of Alicization Kirito
where does this say anything about worlds or powering

This is his 8-C Physically, High 8-C with enhance armament, 8-A with sacred arts key.

Yobo Blue said:
this is actually a secret attempt to drive you insane and attack you personally, just like every other Kirito thread

While we're at it: Kirito:

• loses his parents at a young age
  • become emotionally distant to others
  • battles with his inner demons
  • becomes a force of good
He's Batman too.

For some reason I feel like there has to be a Batman run involving him getting a harem, now

My goodness Kirito and Batman are the same person

Kirito even dresses in black and rejected his heroic identity after he killed some dudes

Back