• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why do I do this to myself?

Why do I do this to @CrimsonStarFallen?

I'm sorry

Kirito VS. Archer (Fate/Stay Night). Both of them are in their 6-C keys, and speed is equalized.

Gamer Man:

Shooty Man:

Neither Man:

copies Kirito's swords, gains his stats.
Would that still work if the power wasn't inherently in the sword?

Kirito's swords are normally 8-C, it's just Kirito himself got vastly amped up to this point

Pretty sure the anime's clarification should render the 4-B end as just normally valid as opposed to a possibly but let's ignore that

Though even if he can't copy Kirito's swords, blade spam from UBW is still going to be massively advantageous, considering all Kirito would really be able to do is just block with incarnation barriers and hope he doesn't get surrounded. He might be able to pull it off, but, I'm pretty sure that makes this just, not a stomp as opposed to a match in his favor.

Nah, copying swords from UBW also copies the physical stats of opponents. It's why Shirou gets faster when he projects stuff.

Archer also has a massive versatility advantage. Magic null with rule breaker and precog make this match pretty in favor of Emiya.

I vote him.

> Magic Null

Oh look at that another stomp thread involving Kirito who could have ever predicted this

Back